Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Whats your favorite fair/carnival food?

The list is so long I do not know where to start. So I'll try to narrow it down to my top 5.

Cinnamon Rolls! OMG they are the size of a mini card door! If you don't want to stand in line you have to get there bright and early.

Corn on the cob! They dip this huge sweet ear of roasted corn into a vat of melted butter. I do believe this is the only thing that comes close to being better than wild sex. (Just Kidding)

12" Corn Dog, Ok! This dog is the bomb, especially with ice cold yellow mustard slathered all over. Geeze, this to may rank right up there with the Corn!

Funnel Cake! Yummy, this fair favorite is so much fun to eat with your partner, trying to see which one can get the most powdered sugar on the other. And what better reason to lick your fingers in public!

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade! Nothing quenches your thirst better than a tall cool glass of this ice cold beverage! We are lucky this drink is available in one of those foot long tubes so you savor the great taste for several seconds. :-)

What's your fav?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
The list is so long I do not know where to start. So I'll try to narrow it down to my top 5.

Cinnamon Rolls! OMG they are the size of a mini card door! If you don't want to stand in line you have to get there bright and early.

Corn on the cob! They dip this huge sweet ear of roasted corn into a vat of melted butter. I do believe this is the only thing that comes close to being better than wild sex. (Just Kidding)

12" Corn Dog, Ok! This dog is the bomb, especially with ice cold yellow mustard slathered all over. Geeze, this to may rank right up there with the Corn!

Funnel Cake! Yummy, this fair favorite is so much fun to eat with your partner, trying to see which one can get the most powdered sugar on the other. And what better reason to lick your fingers in public!

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade! Nothing quenches your thirst better than a tall cool glass of this ice cold beverage! We are lucky this drink is available in one of those foot long tubes so you savor the great taste for several seconds. :-
What's your fav?
I second or third the CORN DOG !and wash it down with FRESH SQUEEZZZZD LEMONADE

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Elephant Ears!!!!

Mini Donuts
Hot Dog
Cotton Candy
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

my only favorite food(that i can think of) at a carnival/fair is the funnel cake......i LOVEEEEE those things
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Mmmmm

GARBAGE FRIES & LEMON SHAKE-UPS!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Eww! Has anyone tried the fried coke or fried snickers?! ( I feel a diabetic coma coming on!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Fried Twinkie onna schtick!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Old 07-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

hot dog
cotton candy
deep fried oreos
mini donuts
cheese fries
not food but those huge slushy drinks in the funny looking ginormous cups (which may or may not contain alcohol...jus sayin)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hands down , no question.
Greasy french fries with malt vinegar sprayed all over them - the only reason to go to a fair!!
Smooches.
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

They have one vendor at the Arkansas state fair that sells HUGE chunks of cheese deep fried in tempura batter and served with this amazing vodka sauce.

I salivate and pine away!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #11
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

French Fries with malt vinegar
Fresh squeezed lemonade

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

Snow Cones!!!!!

Old 07-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Eww! Has anyone tried the fried coke or fried snickers?! ( I feel a diabetic coma coming on!)
Medusa! I will say with my head bowed in shame that I had to try the fried snickers, the ad part was it was damn good. I know what in the world could make a snickers any better, will fried would be the answer. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #14
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

oh yeah I forgot about those. REAL snow cones, not the shaved ice and imitation snow cones you get in a cup at some events. The real thing is the bomb.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
French Fries with malt vinegar
Fresh squeezed lemonade
Yummy! What kind of Malt Vinegar are we talking about here. After living in Scotland i can't stand Heinz. The only kind I like is English Pub.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

THE TURKEY LEG!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #17
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Any one ever had the cinnamon roasted almonds? They are to die for!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:56 PM   #18
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
THE TURKEY LEG!!!
I wish I liked these! I love watching people walking around a fair eating a big ole roasted turkey leg. They always look so happy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 08:56 PM   #19
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been to a fair since I was a kid but elephant ears, corn dogs, lemon shake-ups and cotton candy were what I always wanted.

Grew up outside Chicago so there was always a lot of Polish food too...pierogis, sausages, etc.

And my hometown is home to the Popcorn Festival so tons of different kinds of popcorn.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #20
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

GYROS!