Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #181
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to see how much Tilda Swinton could handle from me. I'd hope it's a lot.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #182
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
I'd like to see how much Tilda Swinton could handle from me. I'd hope it's a lot.
Oh yeah!

The only reason I ever looked into Tilda Swinton was because I was dating this babe who had The Palest Skin I have ever seen. Not long after we met, I had to ask, "Um, are you, like, Dutch or sumpin'"? (Smooth, huh?)

Later, after we got together, I used to tell her I would make her a shirt that said, "I am not tired or sick or about to faint" because people were always asking her! One time someone said, "Oh, Diana, you look so good without make-up," and she said, "I'm wearing make-up. I spent 15 minutes putting on make-up today."

Ok, anyway--I showed her Tilda Swinton in some of her... paler... roles. Diana said she felt she'd at least met someone else "Dutch"....
Old 07-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #183
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Oh yeah!

The only reason I ever looked into Tilda Swinton was because I was dating this babe who had The Palest Skin I have ever seen. Not long after we met, I had to ask, "Um, are you, like, Dutch or sumpin'"? (Smooth, huh?)..
It's not about her looks, it's about her attitude. The look in her eyes makes me me want to do things to her, and i think she'd like to take it.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #184
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Helena Bonham Carter

as Marla Singer

sexy cheeky monkey

kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #185
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

has someone said
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #186
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
It's not about her looks, it's about her attitude. The look in her eyes makes me me want to do things to her, and i think she'd like to take it.
Attitude and carriage.... two attributes that really are at the heart of any attraction I feel toward another woman.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:30 AM   #187
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Perfect! Martha & Frenchies!! Just something about that woman...

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2015, 11:15 AM   #188
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Crush, crush, crush ....
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2015, 01:33 PM   #189
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I've always had a thing for Jo Frost. What can I say? I'd totally let her punish me for being a bad girl.

Also, Lea DeLaria...

I may have one or two more crushes who are over 40.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #190
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Lauren Hutton. Mm hmm.

Old 11-21-2015, 10:22 PM   #191
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

I don't get crushes on celebrities, I get crushes on women I see in-person.

So I was considering going out to the club tonight, becuase it used to be a place where you could see hundreds of crushable women. *wistful sigh*
But tonight I remembered that if I went out, the younger people would probably think I was a chaperone.
No crushes for me tonight. So sad! I wish we (now older) lesbians still moved in packs like we did in the 80s!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post: