femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Walking Dead Thread

I *Love* the show! So excited for it to start up again!
Thought it might be fun to have fan thread for the show!
Do you love it, hate it, favourite characters?? Zombie plan??

This is my "Zombie-femme" photo

You can Zombify yourselves here:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...58309865_n.jpg

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I love the show. Maggie is my favorite and if I had my way, she would be mine lol. I just watched the first two seasons on xmas day and then the first part of the third season. Now I'm ready for tonight!

I have to stay I can't stand the cop guy. He is annoying!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

*Laughs at myself* Okay so Zombies creep me out and that show scares me. I don't know if there's much gore? Is there? I tried to watch one episode and I made it a whole 3 minutes!

I figured checking this thread out may prepare me to try it again someday. Surely I wouldn't get scared here! I was wrong. I just saw the picture you posted of that zombie woman, got startled and spilled my tea.

*Laughs harder* Maybe this isn't for me.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Love the show. *patiently waiting for 8*
Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I really love the show - it just stresses me out. lol

I was at a friend's house and she wanted to watch an episode somewhere in the middle of season 2 and I had never seen the show but didnt care what we watched, so we watched that episode and I was hooked.

I went home and watched the entire first season on Netflix in one sitting and then caught the first part of season 2 in re-runs, then watched every episode of season 2.

Season 3 found me without cable, so I subscribed to the show on Amazon and every Sunday night, several hours after the episodes would air, they would become available on Amazon and I would download them to my TiVo.

But after watching the 1st episode of season 3, I got so stressed out - I was yelling at the TV: "dont walk there, you're going to get bit! you're going to get bi---DOH! see I told you!!" - I had to stop watching for a while - so I am saving them, but I *will* get back to the show.

Oh and I dont know about anyone else, but I dont care about spoilers - I figure if I really didnt want to know anything coming up, I would avoid things like this thread.

So I lol'd the other night when watching Big Bang Theory and Sheldon gave a spoiler about someone who dies in the first half of season 3 -- I wondered how many people who havent seen it but will got upset at that reveal. lol

Also, I have to say that I cant believe it took them this long to figure out that they needed to use silencers on their guns so as not to attract attention from the walkers!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love.

Love zombies. Love Walking Dead! Makes me feel like I need to be prepared.

Who would you be if you were a WD character in the zombie apocalypse?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I keep trying to fight it, but seriously, Daryl is my current favorite.

Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead

I love the show, and I love when Gaige and I point out the ways Zombies in general could not exist. Like, why do they need to eat, if their organs are dead? What is all that noise coming out of their mouths if they aren't breathing? Etc. We logic it to death, pun intended.

Yet, we can't stop enjoying zombie shows and movies.

I think they have done an exceptional job on this show. I look forward to each new season.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #8
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I keep trying to fight it, but seriously, Daryl is my current favorite.

I love the show, and I love when Gaige and I point out the ways Zombies in general could not exist. Like, why do they need to eat, if their organs are dead? What is all that noise coming out of their mouths if they aren't breathing? Etc.
I love Daryl too.

And I used to think the same things when I would watch Angel or Buffy TVS - how are these vampires able to bleed so much when they have no working heart to pump blood? etc. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Parker This is the link to 'Deadyourself'

Cause I wanna see some zombified Butches n Femmes!

http://www.deadyourself.com/walkers

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley

Last edited by femmeInterrupted; 02-10-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Add something
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone remember Boondock Saints? Norman Reedus (Darrell) was one of the McManus brothers.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a huge Dead fan...

Michonne is my girl...Darrel is my guy...

I'm so looking forward to learning more about Michonne. Where did the Katana come from, how did she learn to use it, who were her pets? so many questions...

I adore Darrel... the emotional growth, the blooming of a person.. Just lovely...

Personally, I want the show to hurry up and move past the mayor dude.. I absolutly hate him...

I project freetved all of the seasons and am really impressed with the quality of the show.. it just keeps getting better... (unlike american horror story and tru blood)

Excited to see how the new season is going to go...
Old 02-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #12
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Default Ahahaha - I love it!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heh....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #14
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Zombie Couple :)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #15
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Hollylane introduced me to this show last year. Thank you sweetheart. I absolutely LOVE this show. I’m not quite caught up yet. I think I’ve missed the last 3 or 4 episodes of season 3 so I won’t be watching the new episodes until I get a chance to catch up. Oddly, for as much as I love the show, more characters annoy me than those that don’t. yeah I guess I would consider Daryl my favorite. He reacts quickly without a second thought.

Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #16
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post

I adore Darrel... the emotional growth, the blooming of a person.. Just lovely...
Yes, I love seeing Daryl start to show his inner-self, and seeing behind the big mask, the big wall that he puts up. He also makes quick, logical decisions that save peoples' lives.

Shane did that too, but there was a lot more selfishness in his actions/decisions. Plus, I just found him to be an asshole, an unapologetic, selfish, egotistical, sexually abusive, manipulative, arrogant asshole. I was not sorry to see him go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #17
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Not so SleepyButch...

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #18
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

No ray of Sunshyne here.....

little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #19
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking rather creepy heh heh heh

I'm new to the show as well, but a fan of anything zombie related lol

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valentine option lol

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesomess, show, walking dead, zombies