Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I want the action figures!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #62
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walking Dead Bloopers

http://thechive.com/2013/04/03/a-few...ead-33-photos/

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #63
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post
OMG...I got to the 3rd one and cracked up. ok, heading back to check out the rest.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #64
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I can't believe Andrea died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Agree...not Andrea!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
Considering Andrea could have killed the Governor and avoided a shitload of bloodshed but she passed on it because she kinda fell in love/lust with the Gov.

And then,

She had a nice, long chat with Milton while he was dying and quickly becoming a zombie, when she could have gotten those toes a-moving a little faster to get the damn pliers but noooo!!

Fail Andrea!

l will miss Rick and the gang this coming Sunday night and will just have to make due with Mad Men and then, after that, Breaking Bad.

Before we know it,

It will be October again. *Sniff* who am I kidding: I will really miss TWD!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #65
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Saw this on FB today and it made me lol.
I love me some Daryl, but Michonne is definitely my favorite!

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #66
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walking Dead/Toy Story

Proof that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" have the Same Plot

http://fb-troublemakers.com/proof-th...me-plot-10599/

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #67
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Another Walking Dead fan here! Me and D rented the first two seasons on DVD... and were hooked. We were so excited that season 3 was starting up, but didn't realize that it was the second half of the season. So, we didn't watch any of the new episodes because we are behind

Question, does anyone know when the complete set of season 3 is gonna come out on video? We soooo need to catch up!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #68
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Another Walking Dead fan here! Me and D rented the first two seasons on DVD... and were hooked. We were so excited that season 3 was starting up, but didn't realize that it was the second half of the season. So, we didn't watch any of the new episodes because we are behind

Question, does anyone know when the complete set of season 3 is gonna come out on video? We soooo need to catch up!
You can rent or buy it on iTunes I don't know about DVD.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #69
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
You can rent or buy it on iTunes I don't know about DVD.
I just checked Amazon and they dont even have a release date set for the DVDs of the 3rd season - but you can buy each episode individually ($2.18 ea, after taxes or $34.88 for all 16 episodes) and watch them on-line or on a device which can accept streaming video - that's what I did because I didnt have AMC for the first half of season 3, so I bought each episode right after it aired and downloaded them into my TiVo.

Netflix only has seasons 1-2 available as well.

Correct me if I am wrong, but from your post it sounds like you all get AMC on your TV - AMC shows and re-shows their TV program episodes all the time, so you might could catch a marathon or at least all of the season 3 episodes over the summer if you keep on the lookout for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #70
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Thank y'all so much!

We had originally rented season 1 & 2 from Blockbuster, and every time I ask them when season 3 is coming out, they give me the deer in the headlights look and say, "oh I don't know".

I knew y'all could help me out
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #71
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #72
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I'd resurrect the thread (ha!), because I was thinking about The Walking Dead today. I am totally stoked for the new season. The hard part for Gaige and I, is that she likes to watch each episode as it airs, and I refuse to watch it until there are at least 3 or 4 episodes, because 1 is never enough... So, Gaige is chomping at the bit to talk about each episode as it airs, and I'm like "NO!!! Don't tell me anything!!!"...Fun times to come!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #73
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh the husband and I love it! The dude that plays rick is a brit. Oh and if you havent read the comic book that its based on, please do!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #74
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I thought I'd resurrect the thread (ha!), because I was thinking about The Walking Dead today. I am totally stoked for the new season. The hard part for Gaige and I, is that she likes to watch each episode as it airs, and I refuse to watch it until there are at least 3 or 4 episodes, because 1 is never enough... So, Gaige is chomping at the bit to talk about each episode as it airs, and I'm like "NO!!! Don't tell me anything!!!"...Fun times to come!!!
I'm totally with you on this - last season, I actually waited until almost the end of the season. Once I caught wind that Lori died, I couldnt take it and sat down to watch all that I had saved, which was everything but the last episode. Then waiting that week for that last episode about killed me. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 12:55 AM   #75
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Posted this in the Random thread, but totally should have ut it here.

lol, Daryl-approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 12:55 AM   #76
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Default lol, so nasty ....

Old 07-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #77
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default *cries*

Is it October yet????

o'queery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to o'queery For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #78
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by o'queery View Post
Is it October yet????

I wish!!!

I'll be at Comic Con again next week, and *hopefully* I'll be at The Walking Dead panel, and get some new scoop! I'l share it if I do!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #79
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
I wish!!!

I'll be at Comic Con again next week, and *hopefully* I'll be at The Walking Dead panel, and get some new scoop! I'l share it if I do!
oh i am sooOOOOo jelly. They just had the the marathon last week and of course I was glued even though I have seen them all a ridiculous amount of times.
o'queery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #80
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default soon............the walkers are a coming!

C'mon October! Not trying to end the summer yanno....but dayummm I am ready for some zombie action. This show gets better each year and this year promises to deliver! brains......brains.....i want your brains.....gotta have them!! Ready for some gut busting organs all over the place!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesomess, show, walking dead, zombies