Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #281
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Deliberately misunderstanding me just invalidated your reimbursement.

Using big words isn't gonna bother me. I got a dictionary.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #282
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
That truly sucks! For me, getting the wrong cue in the mail would have pissed me off more than it being late... Dang the bad luck... I hope it gets better and your order is corrected...

QUOTE=Rockinonahigh;281595]I finaly got my delevery from the Billiards supply company...they sent the wrong one(pool stick)....*&%#@+ hear we go again..
[/QUOTE]

U bet this pissed me off more than being late,the weekend after valentines I have an 8 ball tournament,besides I play on two teams on Thursday and friday..8 ball and 9 ball.I would like to play a fue games with the thing before the tournament to get the feel of it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #283
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Not a damn thing.

There are 56 minutes left in my day and the likelihood of anything cropping up that would ruin this unprecidentedly awesome day is next to nil.

And yes, I am just post this here to piss you all off.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #284
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I smoke pipes and cigars. It pisses me off that everyone is so anti-smoking now. Before there were places where smokers could smoke. Now those places are being taken away. I am wondering about the money involved with the taxes states get from the smokers. And I also wonder about where our rights went.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #285
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew I agree about the anto smokeing thing going on.one of the reasons I quit was because I couldnt find a comfy place to take a break at work with out haveing to go outside and deal with the weather,bugs ect.If I hadnt smoked then I could take a break in the airconditiond break room that had all sorts of vending machines.Now hear ypu can smoke in a resturaunt or some bars,parks or public places my taxes pay for yearly but I cant stop payin the taxes caue I quit the ciggys was my asthma wich was geting a lot flakyer than normal plus the cost went thrue the roof in so many places.Infact I have saved a bunch od $$ since I quit.I tryed the pipe and then ciggars but just didnt fit me well.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #286
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I will simply say that I have asthma as a result of what I feel was growing up in a environment filled with second hand smoke. That pisses me off, even though it was unintentional. I've almost lost my life a few times and struggle daily. I don't see where it's someones *right* to inflict my lungs with anything.

I will also say that it breaks my heart to see people throw away a healthy set of lungs when I fight everyday to keep my working.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #287
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- confirmation of my suspicions - although it leaves me in a better place to heal and the knowledge of making the right decisions for myself and getting out - the reality of it was a lil unsettling though - and the anger is a good thing for not letting myself get in such a situation again!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #288
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

nothing so far. it's still early, though.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #289
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Yanno, I don't usually make a habit of being pissed off but the whole marriage equality thing pisses me off. Laws based on and upheld based on religious ideology piss me off.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #290
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

White cars!!!!! And the people that drive them!!!!

We were on a schedule today and had to take the interstate and every damn time I was pigeon-holed or blocked or some jackass did something stupid that cost us time and distance...both ways...it was a WHITE CAR.

Grrrrrr.....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #291
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Myspace pissed me off, I have to promote a girl group on myspace. Since they changed their format and made it almost impossible to use their site it has caused me nothing but aggravation and grey hairs. I can feel the grey hair growing as I write this.

I have to find DJ's etc to promote the group, I found one DJ with 3000 plus pages of friends. I stopped on page 667 yesterday. I shut the computer down for the night. In order to continue today I have to CLICK ON EACH PAGE INDIVIDUALLY AGAIN. Starting back at page one and making my way to 667. WELL, I was on page 567 and my mouse slipped, I clicked on something by mistake and you guessed it I'm back on page one !$!@$%@%#%!@

Ok, back at it AGAIN

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #292
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

houston... we have a problem...

http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/ho...XZQjK&rd=1&t=1

this is the 15 yr old kid that didnt get enuf national attn last year because we couldnt see what happened i guess...
i hope thats about to change!
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #293
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
houston... we have a problem...

http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/ho...XZQjK&rd=1&t=1

this is the 15 yr old kid that didnt get enuf national attn last year because we couldnt see what happened i guess...
i hope thats about to change!
That got my blood roiling, R. Uh, thanks. This is so 60s behavior. And yeah, it got shoved out of sight, per usual, while the reality show stars and Obama bashing took front page ... ugh. I'm sending my comments on to the website.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #294
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
That got my blood roiling, R. Uh, thanks. This is so 60s behavior. And yeah, it got shoved out of sight, per usual, while the reality show stars and Obama bashing took front page ... ugh. I'm sending my comments on to the website.
welcome to the beautiful south... just look over the ugly shit we stuff in the back room...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #295
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wrangling with the VA to get them to turn loose of my medications.

When they put your name up on the board in the waiting room, it means that one's prescriptions are filled and ready to be picked up. So, when my name came up, I went back to the pharmacy window (where the pharmacy clerk sits behind a bulletproof wall of plexiglass and medicines are dispensed via a little steel one way door) to pick my medicine up. I was told "Oh, we're sorry, Mr. Theo, your medicines are, in fact, NOT ready. It's going to be another 20 -30 minutes. Go sit down."

I went back and sat down, and I waited for the next 30 minutes. Then I got up and went back there again. I said, "Okay, it's been 30 minutes, so where's my medicines??". The clerk forked them over to me.

I wouldn't normally be so annoyed, but this happens to me EVERY time I go up to that main pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions.

This sort of thing is my little reminder to keep my usual practice of ordering my refills online and getting my meds mailed to me every month. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and take my blood pressure pill.

I love the VA

I love the VA

I love the VA

(repeat and fade)

~Theo~
Old 02-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #296
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

What pissed me off is a coworker,who replaced someone who lift, a fue weeks ago she finaly figured out I was queer.Now she has been in my department for over two months till she figured it out,on the first day she barged into a convo I was haveing with another coworker about a work related thing and said "I dont want to make u mad but I must say u will burn in hell if u dont repent to God about how u live your life cause its all wrong"..It says so right hear in the book.I told her to take a deep breath cause me and the big guy are just fine,its the nosey bigots that are a pain in the ass for useing his name to commit all sorts of mayhem,then I went on my way doing my useal thing for the after noon.Fast forward to today..this morning I hadnt been at work 20 minits when while I was alone doing inventory then ask me for my phone number cause it was important to her to call and talk to me about repenting my evil ways...I told her to "go find something to do before I throw u out of the store room" so off she went in a huff.More fast forward and its 1:30pm she comes into the kitchen while im makeing snacks for the elders looks at my right ring finger then turns my ring right side up...then said I was advertiseing blasfamy.OK I had enough..off to the phone to call my head boss who is going to talk this whole mess overith the nun who runs the center,who btw I have never had a prob with.Everyone else I work with feels she should stay out of my buisness as do I .I know I report to work at 8a.m. in the morning i so hope this is the end of this crap,but I dont think it will be...for me yes,her I doubt.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #297
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the fact that baby dolphins are dying and that the biggest "suspect" they have is BP...

did you buy gas this week from BP?

Have you forgiven them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #298
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

cleveland clinic strikes again. I called to find out what time my endoscopy would be on Monday...and they informed me I didnt even have an appt! Somehow they "lost" my appt!

This is the 4th time CC has botched this endoscopy appt. I have calls into all the depts involved and this should get cleared up tomorrow but you can imagine what I was like today....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #299
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The Flu- Given to me in return for some tea and sympathy
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #300
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

red ants, red ants pissed me the hell off today

How can something so tiny make you itch so bad? Not that I care about that answer right now
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post: