sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday:

police were on my street investigating a garbage bag in front of an apartment complex across the street from me, where someone found a bag which had decapitated and torn apart baby kittens...

It not only breaks my heart, but pisses me off.. Because a/they could have brought them to SPCA.. although there is a charge usually, if you can't afford to pay, they will NOT refuse them.. and will find them a home... and b/what the hell ???? Who could do something so downright disgusting?

Ugh, unreal. i hope this someone/s is found.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #462
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

OMFGGGGGGGGG....Where do you live sylvie???!!!!! This shit sends me over the edge and here's where my vigilantism comes in!!!

Those fuckers need the same thing done to them, but use a butter knife to make them suffer slowly and then put them through a wood chipper.......

Those people are cowards and deserve to be paid back a million folds over. If not in this lifetime in their next lifetime....

I hate hearing shit like this about innocent animals...Can you tell??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
Yesterday:

police were on my street investigating a garbage bag in front of an apartment complex across the street from me, where someone found a bag which had decapitated and torn apart baby kittens...

It not only breaks my heart, but pisses me off.. Because a/they could have brought them to SPCA.. although there is a charge usually, if you can't afford to pay, they will NOT refuse them.. and will find them a home... and b/what the hell ???? Who could do something so downright disgusting?

Ugh, unreal. i hope this someone/s is found.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #463
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
OMFGGGGGGGGG....Where do you live sylvie???!!!!! This shit sends me over the edge and here's where my vigilantism comes in!!!

Those fuckers need the same thing done to them, but use a butter knife to make them suffer slowly and then put them through a wood chipper.......

Those people are cowards and deserve to be paid back a million folds over. If not in this lifetime in their next lifetime....

I hate hearing shit like this about innocent animals...Can you tell??!!!
i live in New Brunswick, Canada Scorp.. i hear you, i stewed about this all day, i simply just can't believe people do things like this - my heart hurts for those poor baby kitties.. *sniffs*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #464
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Jackoffs that dont understand what BOND means. Its really very simple. You are released from jail until your court date! IF you do NOT go to that court date then your ass has to go back to jail....one way or another!!!! The crazy part is ppl skip on charges that would just be settled without jail time nine times out of ten. CRAZYYYYY
Old 08-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #465
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

someone taking something I said personally without even asking me about it
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #466
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Rude behavior today

I'm visiting a friend and she had friends come over she hasn't seen in a long time...that's not the problem. I'm posting for her actually. The problem is the fact that they brought their DOG with them without asking! We're not even staying at R's house, it's her mother's house so had they asked, they would have had to ask R's mom, not R! It was just downright disrespectful and inconsiderate on their part.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #467
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Tripping over the bedframe, and falling, with a pan of green paint in my hand, carpet, box spring, sheets splattered with paint. swollen ankle too!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #468
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Some days, I really hate my job. They do NOT pay me enough to deal with this shit. (Especially now that my pay has been cut to less than half of what it was, after some of our grant funding ran out.)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #469
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

~~~My dad got mad at me three weeks ago. I told him I forgave him (via FB) for hanging up on me. Nothing; no contact since. He woulnd't know if I was dead unless he lurks on my FB page, which wouldn't surprise me. I'm not dead dad, but I am back from Chicago. Oh, BTW, I smoke cigars now. I added that last bit bc I know it'd get his goat bc he hates smoking.~~~
Old 08-31-2011, 07:47 PM   #470
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Reading in the news that some shit heads are bitching to ABC about Chaz Bono being on DWTS.
Damn close-minded, bigoted, self-righteous fucksnots!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #471
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I wonder about my doctors....
And family....
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their concern...
However, I'd like to believe I know my own fucking limits...
If I've done great in the past 3 weeks within my Derby team, that should say something about my physical capacity....
Right?....
I did 2 bouts, 4 scrimmage....Countless bruises, yes, but all of 'em within reason, and I had fun...
Tuesday, madam kracka le whipski (another fun part of Derby, u can pick a fucked up/ funny or sexual pun "Name") called me over, told me as much as she's going to hate doing it, she had to have me Sit the rest out until I received Medical approval, she told me she got my medical history monday...
I understand, safety, insurance, bla bla...I was beginning to wonder why they never asked for a medical....
Next time, I won't fuckin jinx myself......
Hoping on the itty bitty 1% chance my doc would understand the benefits over the bad parts...
I made an appt.
Good Doc, I never questioned...longest Doctor I ever had..{I'm a picky bastard}
He walks thru the door, eyes wide, and deeeeeeeeep inside I thought 'ahh, fuck'....
He asked if I was crazy, if I lost my mind, if I understood the risks involved..
I said yes, explained why I liked the Sport, and how I'd benefit...
He nodded, and said with a smile "No...Absolutely Not, I'm sorry, I know how fun it can be, and I understand your need for some new hobby, my first priority as your Doctor is your well-being, and I can't say yes...not to this, no....I'm stunned u even entertained the thought I'd say yes..."
To which I shrugged with "I knew you'd say no, but then, it doesn't hurt to ask..and hope"....I pondered the sad kiddie eyes, but I waved it off quick, we both knew each other well enough that he'd be immune..
He did ask "Why don't u just....roller skate? Same benefits"
I had to glare at that, and told him it's not the same...
He agreed, but then he also figured it was better than Risking a broken arm, rib cage, dangerous Kidney damage, all because I wanted to " ram into some girls and knock 'em out while skating incredibly fast"
I told him the same I told my family....I'm not made of bone china, I've done, and endured far worse than Derby could...
Shit, I've seen & done stuff that would make him blush....
He smiled with "I'm sure u have, but my answer's No....U could ask your nephrologist"
Grumbling, I said "No, that's alright...We both know he'd kill me verbally...Besides, I respect your opinion...so, that's that..."
I might push the issue of being a "Zebra" ......Might....
Which would be nice...
The Grrls still want me on the Team, just...because of this little bit of hockey-puck sized bullshit...it'd be as NSO(non-skating Official)
-Fuming......-

Old 09-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #472
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Hormones. They're mine. But that doesn't mean I have to like them.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #473
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ridiculously asinine "assumptions"...really? I think NOT!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #474
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I pissed myself off, the last couple days actually. I Just made bad choices and used bad words towards people I care dearly about and hurt their feelings.

I agree clay. I was feeling that way earlier in the week. People are riDICulous with their assumptions. Also their controlling ways, acting like they own someone.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #475
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Being given tickets to a gala opening of an awesome museum exhibit by my boss... only to not have enough staff available to take the time off to use them... and to see the confused look on his face as I try to explain this...

OK. He's cool for offering me the tickets. He offered them because he says he knows I've been working hard and could use a night of and something fun. That's awesome. But really, it's HIS fault I'm working my ass off. And it's his fault I can't go. He is the one who refused to fill positions open in my understaffed department.

I want to wear a sparkly dress, drink wine, eat a 5 course dinner catered by the best restaurant in town and then get a personal tour of the exhibit in the museum after hours in the quiet amongst grown ups. YES this would be so SWEET.... *rawr!!!*

Seriously, Universe?

*pouts with fierceness*

Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #476
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Supposed adults.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #477
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Rude people!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #478
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The arrival of a cement truck, generator, and crew, three houses down.

At 5:45 this morning.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #479
Daktari

Getting my chores done after weeks of procrastination (oh yes I'm that good a procrastinator!) and then going out for a well deserved machiato only for the heavens to opened for a deluge the minute I set off on my bike...I'm sat here creating my own rain puddle...still, the coffee's good!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #480
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

POSTING AS MODERATOR

Hey, all,

Please be careful not to post vague or cryptic angry comments that can easily be misinterpreted. I'm going to use Bo as a positive example of a post to clarify my position. Bo posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Reading in the news that some shit heads are bitching to ABC about Chaz Bono being on DWTS.
This was a fabulous post because it gave us enough details to know that it's not about "us" and even gave enough details so that we could join Bo in being pissed off.

Now imagine if Bo had instead posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Then we might get reports from everyone who has ever had a problem with Bo or who has ever thought Bo had a problem with them. And this might or might not be the case but we would have to do some behind-the-scenes PM-ing to figure it all out and reach a point of understanding.

Thanks for reading this, and carry on!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: