Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Old 10-09-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
Butchlei

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lan
Relationship Status:
Married

Butchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST Reputation
Default Famous kids of LGBTQi parents ?

My oldest daughter asked me a question and I still don't have an answer. So I decided to open this thread and ask the question.

Do you know any famous kids that are children of LGBTQi parents?
Butchlei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

A quick search bought this up. http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayparen...kidsofgays.htm
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
Butchlei

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lan
Relationship Status:
Married

Butchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Midnight! I think my daughter may want to be part of the list someday. She already told us she wants to be a US Senator. Time will tell !
Butchlei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Bear2you

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
unavailable

Bear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchlei View Post
My oldest daughter asked me a question and I still don't have an answer. So I decided to open this thread and ask the question.

Do you know any famous kids that are children of LGBTQi parents?
I do!! My kids! My girls (twins)were on the TV show Ugly Betty. They played Vanessa Williams baby on the show. Until their part was written off, and the show was cancelled the next season. It was a fun experience while it lasted. My girls are 3 and a half now, I cant get them to do anything on demand now to save my life! lol So they are currently unemployed.
Bear2you is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bear2you For This Useful Post: