How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I will try to limit this topic to one post. Most of you know all about it anyway. But I just want to say, for the record, THIS YEAR SUCKED. To me, it was even worse than the year that T...p won the presidency (in a different way).

- My partner Dixon died.
- Our family member David died.
- My mother went into a nursing home, and then died.
- I was in the hospital for two separate weeks, with kidney problems. Dialysis was discussed.
- I gained nearly 50 pounds, and I can barely walk.

Next year HAS to be better. I cannot take another year like this.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2023, 05:07 PM   #14982
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On Your Mind

Quiet Xmas np. Thinking of the years going to the club for festivities of New Years eve. Drinking an eating and dancing and visiting with a lot of friends. Was a wonderful time in my life and I remember it with smiles and good feelings. Some of my friends have moved away to other provinces. Some of my friends have passed away. It is a quiet time now but I still have my book of memories of better times. I also think of those who still go out for New Years eve and wish them a happy time and a safe go and return.

For the new year you should all share{ JOY== HAPPINESS== GOOD HEALTH ==LOVE and especially WORLD PEACE !!!!!
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2024, 03:29 PM   #14983
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I’m in the middle of baking Apple Pecan Toasted Coconut Cake (2) and watching favorite shows on DVDs before the ice and snow storm hits us. Hope we don’t lose power. Maybe I should curl and style my hair today too, while I’ve still got power.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2024, 10:04 PM   #14984
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

The first essay….
Old 01-17-2024, 03:12 AM   #14985
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

1 degree F!
Feels like -24 degrees F!
On my mind:
Feathers
Fire
Food
Fur
Wool.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2024, 08:19 PM   #14986
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

How cold does it have to get before the outside faucets start to pop off the wall? I can't find my little Styrofoam thingies. I also can't find my waterproof boots. I also can't get the boy to take care of this; something about spiders and snakes in the woodshed where the Styrofoam thingies probably are located. <feeling unprepared>

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2024, 09:18 PM   #14987
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How my world and attitude has changed since first finding out my dearest friend had pancreatic and liver cancer.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2024, 09:22 PM   #14988
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind..
This weekend with my boss butch. We are staying at her Mom's and taking her dog.

Her Mom will love me. All Moms do. (She is excited to meet)😊😊

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 12:44 PM   #14989
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

enjoying my morning...maybe flapjacks soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 06:04 PM   #14990
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Trouble with my insurance company. About once a year, they either call me or send me some forms to fill out about my disability. They called, and I thought the interview went well. Now they're sending forms to my doctors, which is typical. But I got a call from my osteo knee doctor's assistant, who said, "We don't do long term disability. We only do short term."

What do you mean, you don't "do" long term disability? The doctor told me it's going to take about two years to fix my knees. That's long term. The good thing is, my knees aren't what my long term disability claim is based on. That's a different illness. But I don't want the knee thing to mess things up with my insurance company. I know that they will use any little thing they can to try to send me back to work. And I cannot do it. Not just because of my knees and my main problem, but other problems too.

I may end up having to find a knee doctor that "does" long term disability. I'm sure I would qualify. I'm hoping it doesn't really matter because, as I said, I have a different problem that my disability is based on. But this is what's on my mind - it's always worrisome to me when the insurance company wants anything.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 08:10 PM   #14991
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Last night my husband‘s sister passed away. He got the phone call this morning. Time, his mother passed away. My heart hurts for him….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2024, 02:08 PM   #14992
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...I remember winning an award at work a few years back. We got to pick a song to walk up to get our awards..this was mine..*RIP*

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2024, 12:40 PM   #14993
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Balance ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: