Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 12-30-2023, 06:44 AM   #941
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Really Nickie Haley????!!!!! You'll pardon Trump if he is convicted and you manage to get elected???!!! You're disgusting as you try and play all the angles!!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2023, 04:16 AM   #942
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

All three of the top GOP candidates (Trump, DeSantis, Haley) have created divisions on race, history, and/or gender. They intentionally distort the facts. I expect this of at least one candidate from either party, but not from everyone on the top (of either major party). Haven’t seen this before now.

Trump quoting Hitler is Stephen Miller whispering in his ear. Miller is a smart cookie. He helps pulls the strings behind the curtain but is careful to never take credit. Something else, is Holocaust denial far behind? After all, it’s what the morons they bow down to want to hear.

I still think Haley is aiming for the VP spot. She knows the GOP won’t nominate her as POTUS in 2024, but she’ll have a good chance at POTUS in 2028 if she can just get on the ticket as VP in 2024.

And ain’t it just the height of irony that Republicans (who represent management!) have somehow convinced working people that laws and policies that benefit the richest are somehow designed to bestow happiness and prosperity on the rest of us?

I’ll vote for the Democratic nominee and whomever I like in the Primary, but I’m checking out. I no longer watch political news stories and may stop reading them for a while.

Here’s hoping 2024 isn’t as bad as I expect it will be.
Old 12-31-2023, 08:28 PM   #943
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I’ll vote for the Democratic nominee and whomever I like in the Primary, but I’m checking out. I no longer watch political news stories and may stop reading them for a while.

Here’s hoping 2024 isn’t as bad as I expect it will be.
I still remember how worn out I was by all the politicking the last time the election rolled around. I think checking out from the news might be the way to go this time. I can't think of anything that would change me voting Democratic, and I don't need to suffer through all the agita that comes along with the election.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 02:24 PM   #944
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default European countries are already scared of another

…. T——p presidency. They are trying to Trump-proof their governments and policies due to how so many voters in our country are sucked down the rabbit hole of the cult leadership offered by a dangerous person who leads the GOP.

It’s distressing how people think this person is going to make our country better. How is it better to cheat and defraud for personal gain? How is this person better when just uttering that name will be the biggest longest lasting mistake that cannot be undone once they get their way by voting for a criminal with a long criminal history in cheating others and profiting from the suffering they inflict on others???

Here is the CNN article that speaks about European countries doing what they can before the cult of T——p destroys what is left of our country and our country’s ally’s across the globe.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/14/world...cmd/index.html

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 11:00 AM   #945
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I had an interesting set of thoughts come to me concerning the voters in Iowa: could it be that all the aging Phelps, Tammy Faye & Jimmy Baker, and Pat Robertson 700 haters club members migrated to Iowa and retire there as gasping Republican control freaks to solidify their terrible racist, hate filled “religious” agenda and make sure nobody disobeys their generational toxic hold on Americans who will never be like them in a heart beat???

I am voting for President Joe Biden or any democrat who will kick butt and stop the farcical power grab of the toxic party ruining America’s reputation for democratic norms that have anchored our country for more than 200 years. I believe we have what it takes as voters to make a difference and show the world that D.T.’s brand of Amerikan fascism and authoritarian style of leadership is NOT what voters want.

Please please help stop the GOP from destroying our country.

Vote Blue.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 04:15 PM   #946
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Ron DeSatan dropped out of GOP race! Don't know what this will do for Nicky Haley and T---p, and I don't really care. But the small threat of Ron DeSatan ending up as president is finally off my mind. The bad news - DeSatan will still probably be governor of Florida until 2028.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 09:20 AM   #947
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=GeorgiaMa'am;1295812].......snipped...The bad news - DeSatan will still probably be governor of Florida until 2028........
Exactly....that azzhat MADE SURE he could, by passing a bill as such, saying if he lost his bid for President, he WOULD still be Governor! Ugggghhhhhh...sucks for Fla....
Old 01-22-2024, 09:18 PM   #948
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

[QUOTE=clay;1295828]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
.......snipped...The bad news - DeSatan will still probably be governor of Florida until 2028........
Exactly....that azzhat MADE SURE he could, by passing a bill as such, saying if he lost his bid for President, he WOULD still be Governor! Ugggghhhhhh...sucks for Fla....
Without a vote in Florida? Isn't that like, skipping over the voters?

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 07:21 AM   #949
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's voting day in NH. In this day and age, I hope my fellow New Hampshirites realize the sacredness of this democratic duty! Please participate!!!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 12:51 PM   #950
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=GeorgiaMa'am;1295836]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

Without a vote in Florida? Isn't that like, skipping over the voters?
Exactly! He even created his own maps for redistricting, and was allowed to keep those redistictings! What it did was break up predominantly black precincts, I think it was Arizona who did the same, BUT their maps were made to go back to originals (whichever state it was!)

He is a BULLY, misogynistic, homophobic, racist pig. He has banned DEI teachings/classes in educational institutions, really "damaged" libraries in banned books, and a lot more. He is a piece of work. He is real short, wears elevator heels in his shoes so he "looks" taller..LOL

I can NOT stand him and DID NOT vote for him and never will!