Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #181
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 10:38 AM   #182
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waylon Jennings & Jessi Coulter

There's an awful lot of songs, that I just love, by Waylon Jennings and The Outlaws, but his wife Jessi, her voice always took me to places, her songs just touched my heart: Like her song, "I'm Not Lisa." But I like their song " Storms Never Last."

You can see how much they love each other as they sing this ballad.

I think what I like most about country music is that so many of the artists have a certain way of talking about things in life that makes you feel like they know what you've been going through.

Anyway, hope you enjoy hearing them sing the ballad, "Storms Never Last."
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 11:54 AM   #183
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I love country music! Currently I'm into the newest Dolly Parton CD...Pure & Simple, especially tracks 1,3 and 4.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 07:56 PM   #184
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default Might be a repeat but I love this song!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #185
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Albert Einstein
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 10:55 PM   #186
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 04:04 AM   #187
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-02-2016, 05:08 AM   #188
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-02-2016, 07:34 PM   #189
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 07:43 PM   #190
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Default This 1961 classic was written by Willie Nelson

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 11:14 PM   #191
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #192
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Default Kenny was awarded the Pinnacle Award at the CMAs. He's only the 3rd person to receive this award.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #193
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Default HaHa!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 07:31 PM   #194
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I grew up listening to Ernest Tubb, Kenny Rogers, Hank Williams Sr and Jr, Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn. My favorite female Country singer is, Reba. One of the first country cd's that I purchased, was by Rascall Flatts.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 05:10 PM   #195
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #196
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 11:08 PM   #197
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Voice -- Austin Allsup

..... I just watched The Voice tonight and Austin Allsup just gave an amazing performance of an Aretha Franklin classic:
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man.

Garth Brooks was saying that Austin's future is "...as good as he wants to ride it."

*** I can see how addicting this TV show can be. Pretty amazing talent, I'd say.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 11:36 PM   #198
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I am watching The Voice tonight with my sweet elderly room mate, and gosh, Austin Allsup just nailed a Bob Seger classic, Turn The Page. Wow, he really has such an unique talent for his style and delivery (that outlaw type of country western music). Check out his performance tonight..... I hope he is offered an amazing recording contract with some amazing studio out on the east coast.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 12:32 PM   #199
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 01:19 PM   #200
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: