Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #6161
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/113786328066518406/

Like some of these are color/shape but could still give the impression of spring.
Some of them are like what I was interpreting our pieces to be like anyway, so I don't think some of them are off the mark at all. There were the little round balls and a heart on stems in one that were really cute and could definitely work for spring, imo.

Are you thinking more about the colors themselves? Like tans/yellows would represent summer, greens/blues would represent spring, oranges/reds/brown would represent fall and white/ice blue/browns would represent winter?

Is that more along the lines of what you were thinking?

When you first mentioned abstract concepts, I thought you were thinking more along the lines of these.

Maybe a fusion of the two concepts?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 01:45 PM   #6162
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A fusion of the two would be accurate.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #6163
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Project: Twinchies

Quantity you need to make: one for each person that signs up
Theme: The 4 seasons with a twist.
Instructions: Choose one season, and make a twinchie for each person that signs up for the project.
Thinking of that season, incorporate something that makes you have a connection with that season specifically...as in Gemme's wonderful ideas:
Examples:
The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen sus velvet, for example.
Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.
If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific. Your artwork can be abstract if you wish.

Important Dates:

Signup: 3/25/17 to 4/1/17
Work on projects 4/1/17 to 4/30/17
Deadline for project to be in Nanner's hands: 4/30/17
Officially late as of 5/7/17.

Send $2.00 with your project please.

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/17, able to participate 7/28/17)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/14/17, able to participate 8/14/17)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 05:15 PM   #6164
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
Old 03-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #6165
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation
Default Forgot to change $ amount to $5

Instructions: Choose one season, and make a twinchie for each person that signs up for the project.
Thinking of that season, incorporate something that makes you have a connection with that season specifically...as in Gemme's wonderful ideas:
Examples:
The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen sus velvet, for example.
Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.
If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific. Your artwork can be abstract if you wish.

Important Dates:

Send $5.00 with your project please.

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 12:49 PM   #6166
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

CCB, Clay and I forgot to tell you that we have mailed your Masks. We mailed them on Saturday, and we have a tracking number. You should get them tomorrow in the mail. Please let us know when you get them. Thank you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 01:07 PM   #6167
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
CCB, Clay and I forgot to tell you that we have mailed your Masks. We mailed them on Saturday, and we have a tracking number. You should get them tomorrow in the mail. Please let us know when you get them. Thank you!
I will definitely let you know! Thank you again for being so generous!!! Can't wait to see them.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #6168
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I will definitely let you know! Thank you again for being so generous!!! Can't wait to see them.
I just got your package!! Both masks are beautiful. I love them both. Great work!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #6169
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=nanners;1135450]Project: Twinchies

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #6170
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

If anyone is watching this thread and thinking of joining us, we welcome you! You don't have to have any special talent, just be reliable and willing to have fun!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 03:26 PM   #6171
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara

I love working small. Looking forward to this very much! ❤

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 11:58 PM   #6172
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Alright, I went and researched what these twinchies are and so I think I am going to jump in and try my hand at this one.

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #6173
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

TWO more days before the sign up closes!!!!! If you know someone that might enjoy this project, give them a push to sign up. It'll be fun!

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8. amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 07:09 AM   #6174
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Default Sign up deadline approaching!

Last day to sign up...I will close the signups as of midnight tonight, so your post must be on the thread before then if you wish to participate.

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #6175
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8. amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11. GeorgiaMa'am

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 02:01 AM   #6176
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Here...over here , over heeeeeere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
TWO more days before the sign up closes!!!!! If you know someone that might enjoy this project, give them a push to sign up. It'll be fun!

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8. amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11.GeorgiaMa'am
12. Tommi
left hand typing...broken dominate right hand in cast waving Hello over here.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 07:29 AM   #6177
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Sign up is now closed. (I was supposed to add Tommi and forgot to, so I am letting Tommi in even though it was 3am when hy realized I had failed to do so).

Happy Twinchie making! Please make 10 Twinchies and have them in my hands by 4/30/17. I will PM my address to everyone in a week or so.

Quantity you need to make: one for each person that signs up, so that would be ten.

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11. Tommi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #6178
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Sign up is now closed. (I was supposed to add Tommi and forgot to, so I am letting Tommi in even though it was 3am when hy realized I had failed to do so).

Happy Twinchie making! Please make 10 Twinchies and have them in my hands by 4/30/17. I will PM my address to everyone in a week or so.

Quantity you need to make: one for each person that signs up, so that would be ten.

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11. Tommi

11 Twinchies!!!! GeorgiaMa'am signed up yesterday!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #6179
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11. Tommi
12. GeorgiaMa'am

So that means everyone sends Nanners 11 twinchies.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 04-02-2017 at 09:03 AM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #6180
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

I stand corrected! I have added Georgia Ma'am's name back on the list, sorry about that!
We are to make 11 Twinchies each.

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB
7. Breathless
8.amiyesiam/suzanne
9. Cara
10. Logicaly
11. GeorgiaMa'am
12. Tommi

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types