Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-04-2019, 10:20 PM   #4321
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
My 80 y.o. gym friend, Miriam, puts her shiny red rain hat in the little combination safes that they have at our gym. She said it's what she always gets compliments on. I do not think anyone would make a special effort to steal her rain hat, but I like that she puts special value on it. Super cute.
Maybe it sparks joy for her?

Today I got LOTS of exercise but I'd give it back in a hot minute. For those that don't walk long distances in several inches of snow without snow shoes, you won't understand the day my hamstrings and glutes and calves have had today but I persevered and I made it to the ibuprofen bottle so it's okay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 09:39 PM   #4322
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was 35 minutes on my second favorite stairmaster. It's a little broken but still gave me a good workout. I guess I shall need to report it. I watched Judge Judy on my ipad.

I had a long locker room talk with Taylor. It was really good to see her. She is in a relationship with a man named Joseph while still sleeping with the billionaire she works for, Ross, but they know about each other. Joseph is likely moving to a job in Vancouver. He's an investment banker, and she said that if he asks her to go with him, she would, in hopes of marrying him. She said that he has ghosted her twice but that they seem to have developed a new level of intimacy. I asked why he ghosted her, and she said the first time she had left her toothbrush at his place without asking . I'd be sad if she moved to Vancouver! Let's see how this plays out...

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #4323
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 35 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. Levels 9 down to 1, twice. I was so excited to go up another level! Then 35 minutes on the weight floor.

I hung out with Taylor before and after working out. We were just on each other's schedule. I really like Taylor a lot and enjoyed spending the time with her.

How do I... ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 07:11 AM   #4324
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was a really good hour long spin class. It was with a new instructor I haven't had before. I liked the music she played and I liked how she taught. She didn't talk a lot. Some instructors are constantly talking- which serves a purpose. But I like to be in my head when I'm working out. Her silence let me get there better and it made it for a really good ride.

Today will be 7k on rowing machine after work.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 07:20 PM   #4325
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 40 minutes on the climb mill, and 35 on the weight floor (Total 1 hr 15 min).

There is a fellow who is newly into the stairmaster and wants it the same time I do. So thus it takes up one of the stairmasters, so usually the other one is in use. I stared forlornly and desperately at him and the person on the other stairmaster today but it was clear they were not in getting off. In my head I started to hear a song. "It's beginning to look a lot like the climb mill." Not a happy song! I gave up and clomped on over to the climb mill, which I have avoided for awhile now. I was happy to start being able to see my heart rate again which I can't on the stairmaster; however, the towels slide off the side because it's so vertical, and as if life couldn't get worse, my towel slid off today and somehow shut the machine down until I removed the fallen towel! I understand it was a safety precaution but, damn, my heart rate went back to 120 before I was back on. I kept my heart rate in the 150s while on it.

The anorexic woman was walking around without her shirt on in the locker room but with her arms crossed over her chest. Her name is Laura. We know one another but often just exchange a smile. There is also a woman I call the Borderline (as in "personality disorder") woman who I seem to be crossing paths with in the locker room a lot lately. She's exceptionally pretty, and I sometimes think about how perhaps that allows her to act out more without consequence. She was annoyingly curled up on the bench under the coat rack today, so I avoided getting my coat until she'd cleared out.

Hope everyone has some pleasant exercise this week

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 06:17 PM   #4326
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster, my favorite one. Thank goodness for small things. I did Level 8 down to 1 (2 minutes each level) twice, with extra "1"s at the end for cool-down.

I'm low on sleep but wasn't tired. Sometimes that happens. The body and brain are full of mysteries.

How do I... ?
Old 03-15-2019, 07:53 PM   #4327
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

LOL (or not), this week has been super busy at work. Up and Down stairs, twice a day, sometimes more (they're big, big stairs and very high), and I've had big project's development at work, which requires me to walk back and forth between stations, etc. I must have walked around "Central Park" so many times that I swear my legs are cussing me out. Back too. I need to get some sort of gizmo to wear on my wrist so I can track my exercise at work, because I actually tried on an cute summer outfit (halter top type ensemble, one piece) and I can't even see the buddha tummy I used to have. Now it's the annoying ripple, lmao.

I'm super tired tonight, but the exercise is paying off in rewarding ways.

I even go for walks around the neighborhood on my lunch hour and gosh, it was super dreamy, spring like weather today: Low 60s, decadent sunshine, and birdsong was in the air.... all which lowered my anxiety and blood pressure.

So …. after work tonight, I treated myself to a shopping spree in my favorite neighborhood in St John's. They had a cheese and wine art thing going on, but the real special was buy three spring dresses, get one free.

<<<<<<<---- Cha, Ching!!!

I got four new dresses and the owners of the dress shop commented tonight on how much my body shape has changed since last fall.

Exercise is my friend, and your friend too.

Happy Weekend to all the Exercisers!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 06:28 PM   #4328
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

i still have 2 weeks before I’m supposed to lift anything over ten pounds (lol I don’t think I’ve been very good about that) Anyways.... I walked about a mile and a half round trip to the pond to fish. I also ran up and down my porch steps about ten times. (Quite a few steps) And washed one of my cars. I have been active daily and my muscles are finally coming back! I feel so good and strong and I am dedicated to making myself stronger and healthier all around.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:13 PM   #4329
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I had an amazing work-out. It felt great after a stressful work week. I did 45 minutes on my favorite stair master (Pattern: Levels 8 down to 1 twice, 2 minutes for each level; then Levels 8 down to 1 once, 1 minute each level; then 5 minutes of Level 1 as a cool down). Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. For the first 15 minutes I work out hard, then for the second 15 I stretch and do yoga poses.

My dad suggested I get my hematocrit tested for anemia, so thus I did and my blood showed my levels were in the anemic range. I bought some iron pills off Amazon. Perhaps they are giving me energy. That would be nice.

Wishing everyone a good rest of the weekend!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 07:39 PM   #4330
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Iron deficiency would definitely make you feel sluggish and tired. I'm so glad you feel better, nyc!

Today, I did a hella wicked impression of a sloth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 10:42 AM   #4331
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today will be my exercise day of rest. The last two days was mostly on the rowing machine and walking my dog up big hilly areas. I've started doing sprinting on the rower and that seems to have woken up some muscles. I'm a little sore and it feels really good!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 06:43 PM   #4332
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 35 minutes on my favorite stairmaster (Levels 8 down to 1, twice, 2 minutes each level; then a few level 1s to cool down).

Hope everyone has a good week!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 06:42 PM   #4333
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Monday, I repeated what I did yesterday (quoted below). I really took a long time at the gym to psych myself up to exercise because I did not sleep well the night before (went to bed late- there was some online craft shopping involved), so I was quite tired. But eventually I made it on over to my favorite stairmaster, and it ended up not being too hard to get in my groove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I did 35 minutes on my favorite stairmaster (Levels 8 down to 1, twice, 2 minutes each level; then a few level 1s to cool down).

Hope everyone has a good week!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 06:46 PM   #4334
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Power walked the dog. Pushups and squats at home. And normal running around up and down the stairs/racing the elevator at work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 07:41 PM   #4335
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Today was mostly running around like heck at work and then power walking the dog. I walked him to my mother's house to see if I could get her to come walk with us but she declined. Too cold for her. But we had a nice catch-up on her porch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 07:09 PM   #4336
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I haven't exercised since Monday, but I got back in the swing of things today, Saturday. I did 45 minutes on a Climbmill and then 30 minutes on the weight floor. It was a great workout. I tied towels to the sides of the Climbmill, which worked okay, better than nothing, but could certainly be better. The railings of the Climbmill are so steep and my hands slip easily. Anyway, I held on tight and made due. The pattern I did was 5 minutes each from Level 8 down to Level 1.

I did not exercise this week because the iron pills I was taking for my anemia did not agree with me and it took me all week to figure that out. It was a pill I'd ordered off Amazon that generally had good reviews but it turned out I had the side effects of the people for whom it didn't work out. It is a kind of combination pill, and I'll just get regular iron from the pharmacy instead. So I ended up having to take Friday off from work and slept until Saturday, at which point I woke up feeling brand new. What a relief.

Today in the locker room, I was with Laurie, the anorexic. She was sitting on a bench naked, not facing me, and I'm not proud to say I started staring at her, fascinated by her bones jutting out of every part of her body. I looked too long, and her head turned as she started putting on tights, and I played it off successfully. I ran over to her and made conversation. She was not self-conscious about her body. I was wearing a Hello Kitty shirt, and so we had a nice conversation about Sanrio. Laurie is quite pretty, despite being alarmingly thin, and she always wears a plethora of bracelets on both her wrists. She wears perfect make-up and has a beautiful mane of long black hair. I think we are warming up to each other. Obese me and skinny Laurie. Clearly we both love to exercise!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

How do I... ?
Old 03-24-2019, 05:58 PM   #4337
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Sunday, I did 40 minutes on my favorite stairmaster (Levels 9 down to 1, 2 minutes each level, 2 sets, with 1s for cool down), then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. Total= 1 hour and 10 min.

The second favorite stairmaster is currently out of order so that makes the one other (my favorite) a hot commodity. When I see it empty, I rush to it! I was very excited that I was able to do the Level 9s!

I ran into Laurie, the anorexic woman, again. We again talked about Sanrio. I again told her that a big Hello Kitty movie is going to be coming out. She said, "Yeah, you mentioned that yesterday." Teehee.

Hope everyone has a great week.

How do I... ?
Old 03-29-2019, 07:26 PM   #4338
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 40 minutes on the stairclimber (Levels 8 down to 1, 5 minutes at each level).

I really haven't slept well this week, so it was cool that I had enough energy to do this today!

In the locker room I ran into Miriam (plump, Jewish, like me), and we were chatting, and all of a sudden the anorexic woman walked by completely naked. I was so frustrated that Miriam (who I love) required eye contact for the conversation because I was dying to stare at Laurie (the anorexic woman). Yes, very embarrassing and shameful to admit, but just keeping it real here.

Oh, and a funny thing happened with Miriam. She was sitting around doing her hair, as some women do (not me!), and she kept seeing me pass by towards the exit and then come back to my locker. Finally she said, "Can I ask you a personal question?" "Yes," I said. Then she asked, "What the hell are you doing?" I said, "I keep forgetting something, like my water bottle or my ipad or my phone." She gave me a look like I was quite odd. Later it kind of cracked me up that I had to explain the concept of forgetfulness to an 80-year-old woman!

Anyway, folks, have a great weekend!

How do I... ?
Old 03-30-2019, 08:31 PM   #4339
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 35 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. I also found that it has a working heart rate monitor. Why it took me several years to notice this is beyond me . I did the following stairmaster routine:

Level 9 down to 1 (2 minutes each level)
Level 9 down to 1 (1 minute each level)
Level 1 cool down

I stair climbed next to my stairmaster pal (Asian male, very talented and kind). It's nice to be high up in the air next to a fellow comrade.

Happy exercising, friends!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #4340
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 14

Found a new trail 14mi long and stunning...so Sunday 7mi in...7mi out.
Beautiful long run on this trail...Spring is here but today it was quite cold...so
easy 4mi this morning in usual desert location.

keep on keeping' on friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights