Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #61
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, my Fucking Whatnot.......here is part 1......having posted part 2 above and here in part 1 is all the stupid things people say to folks about their weight, so damned depressing

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #62
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

The Biggest Loser

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2010...at-is-all.html
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #63
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That's a great blog, thanks for posting it. I often wonder what makes people so angry and or frightened of fat, I wonder this same thing about why gay is so frightening and or anger producing......seems strange, neither of these things is catching if you know what I mean!

Strangely it puts me in mind of this bit of satire....

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #64
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its truly amazing how people think that being fat is like one of the worst things ever ~ I can think of things WAY worse than having some extra meat on their bones *shakes head*
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #65
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Beauty and comfort within one's own skin does not come from a gym, a perfect hair day or mimicking models from fashion magazines..... It comes from inside and it is a constantly changing vision. I wake up in the morning, feeling sexy and sensuous. It feels ecstatically satisfying wiggling and sashaying my soft, plentiful, desirable curves. My more than attractive ample, full, soft, sensuous, voluptuously feminine body yearning to be caressed, squeezed, adored and worshipped.

Ideals in western culture are ridiculous, unattainable and very sad; impossibly svelte women whose skin appears to have been shrink-wrapped to their bones. These women appear to live a life where food cannot be enjoyed, made reachable, and that is not normal or healthy. They have to be underweight and famished. Aren't there enough people starving in the world? So why deliberately encourage this?

It’s time to enjoy our fuller figures again! It’s time to enjoy all figures and shapes. Let's honour, worship and enjoy womanhood, softness and roundness. A woman totally squashes her personality with the preoccupation of her weight; it's become an issue. A negative one!

There is a biological reason why women are supposed to have fuller figures. The female hormones cause fat to be stored on the hips, breasts, belly, bum and thighs; this acts as a protective measure in ensuring that there are enough reserves to continue nursing a child during lean times. Our bodies haven’t adapted to an abundance of food that we have today.

The fashion for thinness tends to be a phenomenon of modern-day Western society, although there has been a recent trend for women to under go cosmetic surgery to have buttock-implants, breast implants and calf implants thereby emulating a curvy figure; all of which nature has already provided.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #66
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #67
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Beauty and comfort within one's own skin does not come from a gym, a perfect hair day or mimicking models from fashion magazines..... It comes from inside and it is a constantly changing vision. I wake up in the morning, feeling sexy and sensuous. It feels ecstatically satisfying wiggling and sashaying my soft, plentiful, desirable curves. My more than attractive ample, full, soft, sensuous, voluptuously feminine body yearning to be caressed, squeezed, adored and worshipped.

Ideals in western culture are ridiculous, unattainable and very sad; impossibly svelte women whose skin appears to have been shrink-wrapped to their bones. These women appear to live a life where food cannot be enjoyed, made reachable, and that is not normal or healthy. They have to be underweight and famished. Aren't there enough people starving in the world? So why deliberately encourage this?

It’s time to enjoy our fuller figures again! It’s time to enjoy all figures and shapes. Let's honour, worship and enjoy womanhood, softness and roundness. A woman totally squashes her personality with the preoccupation of her weight; it's become an issue. A negative one!

There is a biological reason why women are supposed to have fuller figures. The female hormones cause fat to be stored on the hips, breasts, belly, bum and thighs; this acts as a protective measure in ensuring that there are enough reserves to continue nursing a child during lean times. Our bodies haven’t adapted to an abundance of food that we have today.

The fashion for thinness tends to be a phenomenon of modern-day Western society, although there has been a recent trend for women to under go cosmetic surgery to have buttock-implants, breast implants and calf implants thereby emulating a curvy figure; all of which nature has already provided.

***This was part of an article I'd written about 5 or 6 years ago for an online BBW magazine. Here's another exert from that article...

In Te reo Maori the word Puku means; belly, uterus/womb. Kopu means womb wisdom, belly laughs, gut feelings, and pelvic power. For women embracing the centre of their bodies and celebrating the wisdom of their feminine nature. Embracing the wisdom from ancient cultures and our fore Mothers of ages ago.

Voluptuous, curvy BBWs in tropical countries are regarded as feminine, fertile, desirable and sexy to name a few qualities. In Polynesian, African and some Asian cultures, round bellies are a more sexually desirable attribute than big breasts. In recent years the excessive pursuit of western fashions for small female body size may have longer term detrimental effects in Polynesian and African women.

The Japanese say: "Hara de kangaenasai." Which literally translates as: “Please think with your belly.” In the west the phrase is: “Trust your gut.” Hara; gut, belly: Whether we’re speaking English or Japanese, the body’s centre is home to our centre of being. It’s the oracle already situated inside us. A woman's belly is sexy! A woman's belly in the morning light is sexier!

The Laughing Buddha is based on a wandering Chinese monk, Budai (Hotei, in Japanese) who lived centuries ago and was believed to be the “Buddha to come”. The statue’s plump figure has been described to suggest contentment, magnanimity and plenitude. Folklore has it that rubbing his pot belly brings good fortune and wealth.
But he’s more than just a good luck charm favoured by Chinese restaurateurs and businessmen. The Laughing Buddha’s big belly is a symbol of tolerance; also, that prosperity and wealth can go hand-in-hand with enlightened awareness.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #68
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

oh my gracious! I SO want to do this on the wall of my store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #69
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been rather busy putting the store together. Today a shipment of shoes came in that are to DIE for. I had posted some of them on the web and actually were asked by a few of my thinner friends if they were reserved only for the "fatties" because they were so pretty. Really? You calling my customers and me "fatties"?

I am not amused by how people are feeling adventurous in the use of slang terms for fat around me. Its like they have been given permission to use words maybe they always thought but never dared to say out loud in front of me. And they say it with an activist twist but a prejudist smirk. I did not give them permission to have fun saying "naughties".

I have to literally hold my breath in to keep myself from reacting. I count..one, two, three, four, five....then i respond with "still not acceptable, try a different tone or word".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #70
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Even tho I have lost alot of weight, I am still overweight by standards of the Cultural Norm. However, this is exactly where my body feels the most at ease and normal. So this is where I want to stay. I am somewhere between a 16 and an 18.

I have been told my surgery was a failure because I didnt get skinny.

even tho my surgery was NOT for weight loss, but to correct a life threatening hernia that compromised my lungs and my heart.

I can breath and I have much more stamina now and I am not getting chest pains and even my back issues are better because my body is not exhausted. I sleep better, and no longer have hallucinations (usually, lol) when i sleep. So...

my surgery was a failure?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #71
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

My store opens May 1st. I have purchased my racks, all my ticket guns, registers, signages, etc. Well, BVR has and I have kicked in as much as I can. (Bureau of Vocational Rehab).

An extraordinary thing is happening. I am able to pick up the smaller store next to me. I am considering putting in a men's resale shop.

Immediately I am asked if its going to be for pudgy men. (I told you, i am hearing ALL the damn words)

I havent decided yet but I know I will carry larger clothes for men. My sub is a larger man. WAY larger. So yes, I will.

I get giggles over that. People have said they want to come and sit so they can see the customers come in.

Seriously?

Good lord, I had no idea what lurked in people's minds! I am seeing people that I thought I knew, in whole other lights! I will say most of the people saying these things are not close friends of mine but more acquaintances. But still, my one eyebrow goes up and my mouth twists sideways and i feel like a momma about to scold her bad child, when I hear shit like this...
Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #72
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I was going to do a modeling event, with several women wearing clothes from my shop. However, I had to cancel that because I am able to move my fixtures and the clothing into the store that week. It will be chaos. And i wont have the energy nor the focus to do both.

But while I was looking for models, I had people turn me down because they were not ok having people look at their bodies. It made me realize it wasnt the clothes that they thought were going to be featured, but their size.

In runways, models are suppose to be invisible, literally human hangers for the fashion.

but my models were saying THEY were the focus, and not the fashion.

Interesting...

and painful...
Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #73
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I hope I am allowed to do this..if not, please just delete this post. I dont want to break policy but I was hoping to offer my FB page for the store to those on BFP.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003486122806
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #74
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Default Have you all seen this?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #75
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I started bringing fixtures into the store. And a cash register. And signage. And mannequins. Oh lord. It is now REAL.

Did i get a chance to measure? No. Too much happening at one time today for me to concentrate on measuring a wall. I feel like my head is going to explode, how different this reality is.

I am really lucky to have so many people supporting me in this adventure. The woman i got the fixtures from is giving them to me to use before I pay for them! BVR will cut her a check but rather than wait for it, she said to just take them. This allows me to get the place started months before it would if I had to wait for BVR gov to process stuff.

I am sitting in the dark in rose cottage, feeling content, watching the light disappear outside while I type out words to people across the world. Life is good...
Old 03-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #76
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I am about to head out to get more fixtures, two more loads for sure. Thank heavens the dually truck bed is huge!

My house is so tore up..clothes, boxes, packaging materials, candles, signages, vases, etc all over the place for the store. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed that my house will never be cleaned again. I am one of those people that has to have things in their place and nothing is in it and there are many things in here now that dont have a place! LOL

I am setting up a web page soon too. I will be listing my inventory piece by piece and offering them for sale so people long distance can buy as well. And, take part in our online events. I plan on hosting some pretty incredible events with speakers and activities. Time to get the gals together! I also have a blogger who is going to be posting called "Chubby Girl". I love her wit and sense of self! And people are also gonna be able to purchase either steam punk or moody romantic jewelry from me, from two incredible local artists!

Am I still the same girl who was curled up on the couch last year and feeling like I would never have a purpose again?

I have to share with you, that there was one person on BFP that never left my side, never gave up on me, always stayed close and always believed in me. Without his help, i dont know what I would have done. I love him so much,and always will. Our friendship is as deep and rich as any i have ever had in my life. Imma gonna put a cowboy hat in a doorway so he can always be part of the blessings of my new store...
Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #77
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

LOVING A BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

I won't ever be ashamed to be seen with you.

I won't ever be embarrassed by your size.

I won't ever hide you away out of sight.

I won't ever find you unattractive at any weight.

I won't ever find you unattractive or anything less than sexy.

I won't ever allow others to put you down.

I won't ever tolerate you putting yourself down.

I won't ever take you where you can't be accommodated.

I won't ever let anyone show you disrespect.

I won't ever let a day go by without telling you how beautiful, loved and special you are.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #78
istolurboxers38

How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
single

istolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Love it

I love this thread. I am just now really learning to really love being comfortable in my own skin. I just recently joined a gym with my kids and we play raquetball and lift weights. It is really cool they support me and help me out in keeping track of the weights I lift so I can see the progress. I like being fluffy there is more of me to love
istolurboxers38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to istolurboxers38 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #79
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I miss coming to this thread, I'm a big girl and damn proud of it too ......... my new attitude is take me as i am or don't take me at all
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #80
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

That's great that you are learning to love being comfortable in your own skin! I feel so comfortable in my body when I am exercising and love to spend hours at the gym working out. It is great to realize how strong we are and work up a good sweat. That's very sweet about your kids!

I've never really played raquetball. Sounds fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by istolurboxers38 View Post
I love this thread. I am just now really learning to really love being comfortable in my own skin. I just recently joined a gym with my kids and we play raquetball and lift weights. It is really cool they support me and help me out in keeping track of the weights I lift so I can see the progress. I like being fluffy there is more of me to love
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: