Old 03-25-2020, 04:25 PM   #1681
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
still very much single...

Thanked 28,394 Times in 12,504 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Irks me off to no end......

~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:10 PM   #1682
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
MSNBC did it again today!

I have nothing again Chuck Todd in fact I enjoy him BUT let the briefing end before you feel the need to jump in!
Old 03-26-2020, 05:57 AM   #1683
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,640 Times in 644 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ticked me off

I watched a tv program concerning animal rescue and saw where over 100 dogs had been found at one abandoned house. Many were dead and dying. Many were just bones. Many were rescued and re-homed. Anyway, this woman went to court and could not have dogs again. WTF kind of sentence is that??? Put her in jail on bread and water for a while with no human contact. Why do people have animals in their care they do not help and enjoy and love. The more I think of animals the less I like human animals.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 09:54 AM   #1684
C0LLETTE
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 14,088 Times in 3,893 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pissed off by the presumption that:

1. Everyone has a "smart" phone/cell phone and knows how to use one. ...to "order in" or whatever-the fuck they need...or even contact a pharmacy for delivery.

2. That so many people presume seniors have families or friends that will look in on them, shop for them, or just call them to tell them they care about them.

3. There is so much more that I am pissed off about but maybe the biggest thing is that human beings have to be constantly reminded to care for the planet, every species on it...and that includes themselves.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:09 AM   #1685
C0LLETTE
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
~~~

DEAD F..KING ON!!!

They keep telling politicians to listen to the experts yet they never shut up when the "experts" are talking. Then they repeat the info as if it was coming from their own mouths. And then they repeatedly cut away to "Breaking News" ( usually something that was announced hours ago ).

It's a lot like watching a football game as the play-by-play announcer ( or the idiot doing stats on which junior college the player went to ) talks over the referee's call from the field and then you can watch the play repeated after the commercial.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:40 AM   #1686
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,968 Times in 8,570 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so not a sci-fi person. However, I'm in like line, hook and bobber (how ever that goes) to this Stephen King series. It started as a really good murder mystery. Damn it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:47 AM   #1687
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default pissed

Not really pissed on this just wanna say.

Thats HOOK LINE & SINKER lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:54 AM   #1688
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Default Assumption everyone has a "smart phone"...

At times it's hard for me to remember I'm a senior citizen! I have no smart phone and even if I did, I'd be hard pressed knowing how to use it. I've had the same flip phone, no camera, since the early 2000's and it suits my purposes just fine!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #1689
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Not really pissed on this just wanna say.

Thats HOOK LINE & SINKER lol
Stone, being the "idiom" freak that I am, I was just about to post sinker...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 02:17 PM   #1690
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 28,054 Times in 9,393 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My supervisor not responding to employee emails.
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:16 PM   #1691
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Pissed

I am very pissed. Each time I say ty on an entry I get the message, "Remove your post", what the hell is that?
Every time I make an entry it does not show up till I sign out and sign back in, again WTH is that?
I have complained about removal but to no avail.
It has to be done by someone in control. Why, I have NO idea.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:48 AM   #1692
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
~~~

And AGAIN Thursday Craig Melvin and Casey Hunt let Nancy Pelosi only speak 16 minutes, just as she started to answer questions about the stimulus bill, before they silenced and squelched her!

I screamed just about every obscenity at Melvin, who I really am not that fond of too being with, and once Hunt started spewing her "knowledge" I turned the channel! These program last an hour, there was no way I could sit for the next 44 minutes and listen to their endless blathering!
Old 03-27-2020, 01:17 PM   #1693
C0LLETTE
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I'm pissed that every time I turn on CNN I have to see Franklin Graham telling me to pray "in these difficult times", accept Jesus as my saviour, and call an 800 number to find someone one to talk to and pray with.

What they leave out is that the person will also ask for money.

DOES ANYBODY SAVE ANYONE ANYMORE WITHOUT HITTING THEM UP FOR CASH?????
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2020, 03:53 PM   #1694
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 28,054 Times in 9,393 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Slower system servers.
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:37 PM   #1695
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 104,166 Times in 24,395 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I spent an inordinate amount of time with a customer and then, after all that, he starts wavering on whether to cancel or not. NOT, jackass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: