Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Have been watching Being Mary Jane again. I quit watching for awhile but am back at it.

I'm still not enjoying Mary Jane's story line, but I love seeing her family in action. So nice to see Margaret Avery (my favorite actress), Richard Roundtree, Raven Goodwin, and Richard Brooks in action on the screen.

It's almost magical for me.

And, Being Mary Jane hired other artists like Jill Scott and Cardi B. Both of them were enjoyable with good roles, but the absolute best was hiring Loretta Devine who played a handsome stud who owns a bookstore in season 3. She kept me blushin' like a schoolgirl with her con-artist, Cadillac-drivin' ass.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #762
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool BEFOREIGNERS [Fremvandrerne]

I have been watching a Norwegian crime/mystery - sci-fi series (1st HBO Nordic release, 2019- - btw, HBO Nordic offers a free trial) called "BEFOREIGNERS" or its original Norwegian name "Fremvandrerne", in Norwegian with English subs.

https://beforeigners.com/overview/

Reviews are pretty good, and it's interesting. From the past, people begin appearing mysteriously, coming out of the water in a flash of light into a modern-day Norway. All these people come from the distant past, so one has quite a few Vikings and others from 2 other different epochs in Norway's history, who are all roaming around in the present day. Most of the series takes place about 7 years later. This is also a global phenomenon, and the series centres around Oslo, the police, and a Viking warrior, Alfhildr, (a woman ) who finds a job as a police officer, and partners up with a detective, and then it becomes a crime series.

"In the near future a new phenomenon starts happening all over the world with powerful flashes of light occurring in the ocean and people from the past mysteriously reappearing. Called “beforeigners,” these people come from three separate time periods: the Stone Age, the Viking era and late 19th century. A couple of years later, Alfhildr – who comes from the Viking Age – has to partner up with a burned-out police officer, Lars Haaland, to investigate the murder of a beforeigner. The pair begins to unravel a larger conspiracy behind the origin of the mysterious mass arrivals."

What fun - combining two of my favourite kinds of TV series: crime/mystery and sci-fi.

In some respects, it reminded me of the sci-fi series, "Alien Nation". Anyways, I am enjoying this series.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #763
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Been watching "The Rookie". It's not really compelling, but it's okay bubblegum for the brain. I'd hoped for more humor from Nathan Fillion.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2020, 07:11 AM   #764
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Lately, I've been turning to Netflix while doing my taxes which means that I can listen but not watch all those Swedish (etc ) to English subtitles whiz by.

Netflix, please tell me in advance if that morbid murder/detective mystery I'm about to watch is at least dubbed without me having to check out the details.
After tax season I'll watch any morbid murder/detective mystery available but till then, pls give me a heads up.

Btw, no heads up needed for French, Polish morbid murder/detective mysteries. Then again, no one does "morbid murder" better than those small, cold Northern countries. I'll hold off on then till after April 30.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:34 AM   #765
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Hillary

hmmm.... I am just about to begin watching the 1st of the 4-part docu "Hillary" (Hulu, 2020).

Am quite interested in watching it for soooooooooo many reasons: what kind of woman stays with an a**hole (he cheated on her, etc. - most importantly, yeah but the most important fact of his general character - bleh! )? why didn't - and still do... thinking of Warren - so many Americans view a woman as electable as President (I know, she won the popular vote... but... in general, conditioned misogyny by both women and men) - and since I was so busy at the time she was running, I hadn't really followed that election, so my curiosity is really to discover a bit about her (was it just that people didn't like her because she "may" have just been a b*tch - idk? and, indirectly, how her behavior may have influenced people's view of Warren - people like to compare ) and also broaden my understanding on many issues which I can't go into on this site.

Having said the above, I also have qualms* about watching this, and wonder whether I will have the stomach to actually watch all 4 episodes right through to the end. Apparently (?), Bill appears in this doc and I can't stand his voice, perhaps the most extreme example of "ashes in the mouth" - so corrupt... (cough!)

*[I have seen a few excerpts and when Hillary spoke about her "husband", her voice went into the "ashes" mode (she was lying), and when she talks about her career, it moved into a more heart-based sonority - the "real" Hillary.]

So, I shall see how much of this doc I can take. The imdb reviews this doc presently at 4.7/10! - pretty bad - but this has just come out, it may change.

I have read a few excerpts from her book, and wasn't impressed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 06:34 PM   #766
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Continuing my quest to see if Prime has anything I found Goliath and am enjoying it. Being stuck at home I am seeing more video than usual.

Just kind of burned out on Netflix for a while, I think it’s partly due to the recommendations being too similar to each other. I like a lot of variety and it’s there but ever more difficult to find.
I really enjoyed Man in High Castle (revisionist history if we had lost WWII) on Prime. Plus they have some good BBC stuff.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 09:34 PM   #767
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Love Is Blind! My mentee at work is so enthralled with the show I checked it out ang got totally hooked!
Old 03-12-2020, 09:22 AM   #768
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
Love Is Blind! My mentee at work is so enthralled with the show I checked it out ang got totally hooked!
Me too! I've watched a few episodes and it's interesting.

Last night, I got hooked on Zumbo's Just Desserts. I love Australian and New Zealand accents so this is my jam. I binged the whole 2nd season.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 05:36 PM   #769
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Smile Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

I just finished watching the final installment of Star Wars (release through Disney+): The Rise of Skywalker (2019) - I loved it.

I will miss seeing Daisy Ridley as Rey.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 05:54 PM   #770
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
On Acorn we watched Season 1 of Blood which was good, but now we're on to season 2 which is even better!

Caught HBO's first episode of The Plot Against America which starts out promising!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 08:24 PM   #771
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Westworld is back! YEAH!

I just watched the first episode of season 3 of Westworld (HBO release). Most excellent, and really intense. YESSSSS!

I watch films while the world goes to hell. I kinda feel like Nero, only I didn't create this mess, nor have I contributed to this mess - I never was a part of the establishment!

I can really understand Dolores for wanting to burn down the "real" world - the writers who thought up this script - as I am fed up of watching Trump & the privileged class caring more about the economy ($$$) than the poor sods who are gonna suffer from his materialistic selfishness. He is throwing pennies at people to get their support (smh). One cannot put a monetary price on the life of one single human being. I wonder how this TV series will develop.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #772
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Great social distancing series
and awesome soundtrack!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2020, 07:09 AM   #773
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coming to Netflix April 2020

Coming to Netflix April 2020
https://lifehacker.com/whats-coming-...020-1842413432

April 1
David Batra: Elefanten I Rummet — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
How to Fix a Drug Scandal — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
Nailed It!: Season 4 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Sunderland ‘Til I Die: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
40 Days and 40 Nights
Bloodsport
Cadillac Records
Can’t Hardly Wait
Cheech & Chong’s Up in Smoke
Community: Season 1-6
Deep Impact
God’s Not Dead
Just Friends
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Kim’s Convenience: Season 4
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Minority Report
Molly’s Game
Mortal Kombat
Mud
Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon: S3: Sun & Moon – Ultra Legends
Promised Land
Road to Perdition
Salt
School Daze
Sherlock Holmes
Soul Plane
Sunrise in Heaven
Taxi Driver
The Death of Stalin
The Girl with All the Gifts
The Hangover
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Roommate
The Runaways
The Social Network
Wildling

April 2
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll

April 3
Coffee & Kareem — NETFLIX FILM
La casa de papel: Part 4 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Money Heist: The Phenomenon — NETFLIX FILM
Spirit Riding Free: Riding Academy — NETFLIX FAMILY
StarBeam — NETFLIX FAMILY

April 4
Angel Has Fallen

April 5
The Killing of a Sacred Deer

April 6
The Big Show Show — NETFLIX FAMILY

April 7
TERRACE HOUSE: TOKYO 2019-2020: Part 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 9
Hi Score Girl: Season 2 — NETFLIX ANIME

April 10
Brews Brothers — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
LA Originals — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
La vie scolaire — NETFLIX FILM
Love Wedding Repeat — NETFLIX FILM
The Main Event — NETFLIX FILM
Tigertail — NETFLIX FILM

April 14
Chris D’Elia: No Pain — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL

April 15
The Innocence Files — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Outer Banks — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 16
Despicable Me
Fary: Hexagone: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Fauda: Season 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Hail, Caesar!
Mauricio Meirelles: Levando o Caos — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
Jem and the Holograms

April 17
Betonrausch — NETFLIX FILM
#blackAF — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Earth and Blood (La terre et le sang) — NETFLIX FILM
The Last Kids on Earth: Book 2 — NETFLIX FAMILY
Legado en los huesos — NETFLIX FILM
Sergio — NETFLIX FILM
Too Hot to Handle — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 18
The Green Hornet

April 20
Cooked with Cannabis — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
The Midnight Gospel — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
The Vatican Tapes

April 21
Bleach: The Assault
Bleach: The Bount
Middleditch & Schwartz — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL

April 22
Absurd Planet — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Circus of Books — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
El silencio del pantano — NETFLIX FILM
The Plagues of Breslau — NETFLIX FILM
The Willoughbys — NETFLIX FILM
Win the Wilderness — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 23
The House of Flowers : Season 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 24
After Life: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Extraction — NETFLIX FILM
Hello Ninja: Season 2 — NETFLIX FAMILY
Yours Sincerely, Kanan Gill — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL

April 25
The Artist
Django Unchained

April 26
The Last Kingdom: Season 4 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 27
Battle: Los Angeles
Never Have I Ever — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 29
A Secret Love — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Extracurricular — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Murder to Mercy: The Cyntoia Brown Story — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nadiya’s Time to Eat — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Summertime — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

April 30
Dangerous Lies — NETFLIX FILM
Drifting Dragons — NETFLIX ANIME
The Forest of Love: Deep Cut — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Rich in Love (Ricos de Amor) — NETFLIX FILM
The Victims’ Game — NETFLIX ORIGINAL

———————-
Last call

Here are all the films and shows leaving Netflix in April.

Leaving April 4
American Odyssey: Season 1

Leaving April 8
Movie 43

Leaving April 15
21 & Over

Leaving April 16
Lost Girl: Season 1-5

Leaving April 17
Big Fat Liar

Leaving April 19
The Longest Yard

Leaving April 24
The Ugly Truth

Leaving April 29
National Treasure

Leaving April 30
A Cinderella Story
A Little Princess
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Blade Runner: The Final Cut
The Craft
Crash
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The Dirty Dozen
Dirty Harry
Driving Miss Daisy
Friday the 13th
Good Burger
GoodFellas
The Hangover
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events
Police Academy
Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment
Police Academy 3: Back in TrainingPolice Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach
Police Academy 6: City Under Siege
Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow
Rosemary’s Baby
Rounders
Scream 2
Scream 3
The Shawshank Redemption
Space Jam
Spy Kids
Step Brothers
Strictly Ballroom
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
True Grit

by Emily Price at Lifehacker
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 08:45 PM   #774
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Watched this today. It was cute. Such a surprise to see this big cast.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 07:08 AM   #775
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
I have been watching a Norwegian crime/mystery - sci-fi series (1st HBO Nordic release, 2019- - btw, HBO Nordic offers a free trial) called "BEFOREIGNERS" or its original Norwegian name "Fremvandrerne", in Norwegian with English subs.

https://beforeigners.com/overview/

Reviews are pretty good, and it's interesting. From the past, people begin appearing mysteriously, coming out of the water in a flash of light into a modern-day Norway. All these people come from the distant past, so one has quite a few Vikings and others from 2 other different epochs in Norway's history, who are all roaming around in the present day. Most of the series takes place about 7 years later. This is also a global phenomenon, and the series centres around Oslo, the police, and a Viking warrior, Alfhildr, (a woman ) who finds a job as a police officer, and partners up with a detective, and then it becomes a crime series.

"In the near future a new phenomenon starts happening all over the world with powerful flashes of light occurring in the ocean and people from the past mysteriously reappearing. Called “beforeigners,” these people come from three separate time periods: the Stone Age, the Viking era and late 19th century. A couple of years later, Alfhildr – who comes from the Viking Age – has to partner up with a burned-out police officer, Lars Haaland, to investigate the murder of a beforeigner. The pair begins to unravel a larger conspiracy behind the origin of the mysterious mass arrivals."

What fun - combining two of my favourite kinds of TV series: crime/mystery and sci-fi.

In some respects, it reminded me of the sci-fi series, "Alien Nation". Anyways, I am enjoying this series.
I loved this series. It's so cool, the early Celtic stone-age seeming folks mixing with the modern folks. I love how she uses moss for her period, all those little touches to contrast the different periods. I also liked how tough and yet emotionally open the women are.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #776
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Devs (TV Mini-Series, 2020, Hulu release)

Earlier today, I watched the last episode (10th) in the first season of Star Trek: Picard, I loved it.

And, the reason I am mentioning it was that I also watched (this afternoon) the first episode of the sci-fi mini-series "Devs" - If you have seen Picard, you will remember Dr. Jurati (Alison Pill) - she also plays Katie in Devs. It was kinda strange to move from one series to another series and see the same person in both. (lol)

I watched Devs on FX, which is in one of my cable bundles. (It is associated with Hulu).

"A computer engineer (Lily) investigates the secretive development division in her company, which she believes is behind the disappearance of her boyfriend."

Reviews are really good, and I am enjoying it. It's a sci-fi series, but has a mystery/crime element. Music is interesting and the locals are beautiful, San Fran and beautiful nature scenery. It got me hooked 'cause you aren't told what Devs actually is, and that is also part of the mystery.
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:49 PM   #777
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Valhalla murders, on Netflix. A couple of episodes in…

Fairly pedestrian murder mystery but set and shot in Iceland. The almost monochromatic color scaling and stark aesthetics of the landscape are really the show. In Icelandic with subtitles.

I was looking for something kind of warm and fuzzy after watching all the virus news today. This definitely isn’t it. A good distraction different from the rest of the stuff out there though.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 11:46 PM   #778
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A true story about a gay activist guy living a threesome lifestyle who decides – Oh how I love Jesus I must be straight, and now that I think about it monogamous too. Then joins the LDS church, comes to hate it, and leaves. Which compels his bestie/girlfriend/fiance, to split with the church. And then he starts his own church. With her as his first disciple. I'm pretty sure this is the same one I read about who was gay for awhile, then became an ex-gay and then went back to being gay again. If so I don't if he's still holding church services. Maybe he is just now he preaches for MCC.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2020, 10:44 AM   #779
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation COVID-19 2020

Netflix- Tiger King - I am on episode 4- having a hard time digesting it all....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2020, 10:52 AM   #780
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

HBO

The Outsider. I'm so not a sci-fi, no, not me! Lol
it caught me up, and sucked me in.

The Mule. Who can't resist Clint Eastwood.

Ma. It got to gory ..yuck

McMillions. Interesting.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: