Old 02-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #301
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Made breakfast

Put air in my truck tires

Replace my car battery

Picked up lots of poopsicle (lol)!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #302
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

so far....it's only early yet lol!

-meditated
-made breakfast
-started laundry
-made doctor's appointment
-started a blog
-made some phonecalls
-some housework
-brushed my cat
-got my stuff together for work tonight

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #303
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Went to work
Exercised (i.e. swept and mopped whole front end, dusted all PCs, cleaned all counters and shelving underneath)
Came home and ate lunch (tortilla with russian on it, with sunflower seeds, albacore tuna, baby lettuce, minced onions and Mrs. Dash Garlic&Herb)
Cleaned ice and snow off Bard's car
Salted the driveway

Federal taxes got deposited in my bank today, so I:
Filled up the truck completely
Paid off my credit card in full ($480 ) WOOHOO!
Put some into my savings to make it an even number (seriously! I hate odd numbers!)
Doubled my monthly payment to another bill

I have about $70 left, and that may find itself in my savings too since the truck is filled and I just saved myself from paying $50/month since my credit card is now paid off.

I feel very accomplished! Hopefully my credit score thanks me for paying off my credit card. I am even debating calling and lowering it to half of that. Part of my mind keeps telling me to keep my limit where it's at because maybe I might need it as an "emergency fund" - which is quite possible! and because creditors in future may see asking for a lowered credit limit as a weakness, like I don't have enough control to not spend it all? Hmm. Food for thought!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #304
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdansmoncoeur View Post
Hopefully my credit score thanks me for paying off my credit card. I am even debating calling and lowering it to half of that. Part of my mind keeps telling me to keep my limit where it's at because maybe I might need it as an "emergency fund" - which is quite possible! and because creditors in future may see asking for a lowered credit limit as a weakness, like I don't have enough control to not spend it all? Hmm. Food for thought!
Just an FYI...if you want to improve your credit score there's a few key things...
  1. pay your bills on time...all of them and always
  2. have 3 open lines of credit...that's mortgages, car loans or credit cards
  3. do not exceed 1/3 of your available credit...so if the credit card company says your limit is $1000 never have more than a $300 balance on that card

Obviously, you can't do the third one with a car payment or a mortgage in the beginning of the loan....but asking the credit card company to cut your limit in half will make it look like you've used a larger percentage of your available credit...and lower your score.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #305
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Just an FYI...if you want to improve your credit score there's a few key things...
  1. pay your bills on time...all of them and always
  2. have 3 open lines of credit...that's mortgages, car loans or credit cards
  3. do not exceed 1/3 of your available credit...so if the credit card company says your limit is $1000 never have more than a $300 balance on that card

Obviously, you can't do the third one with a car payment or a mortgage in the beginning of the loan....but asking the credit card company to cut your limit in half will make it look like you've used a larger percentage of your available credit...and lower your score.
I messed it up a long time ago - deliquent accounts, ouch. All my bills now are auto-deducted: auto insurance, credit card, Netflix, World of Warcraft - for that reason. Sometimes I'll pay it ahead just for peace of mind prior to the due date/auto deduction. USAA offers CreditCheck monitoring for $5.50/month and I have that too, and it's gone up a whopping 5 points since I started it (about 6 months ago). I saw on a site a few days ago about how having a balance higher than 30% of your overall limit is actually a bad thing - I wasn't aware of this - which led me to suck it up and pay off my balance of $480 out of $500 *nods*
Old 02-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #306
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdansmoncoeur View Post
I messed it up a long time ago - deliquent accounts, ouch. All my bills now are auto-deducted: auto insurance, credit card, Netflix, World of Warcraft - for that reason. Sometimes I'll pay it ahead just for peace of mind prior to the due date/auto deduction. USAA offers CreditCheck monitoring for $5.50/month and I have that too, and it's gone up a whopping 5 points since I started it (about 6 months ago). I saw on a site a few days ago about how having a balance higher than 30% of your overall limit is actually a bad thing - I wasn't aware of this - which led me to suck it up and pay off my balance of $480 out of $500 *nods*
Sounds like you're on the right track...and the next step is patience. It takes 7 years for the accurate, but negative stuff to age off of your record...no matter what any "we fix your credit" scam company wants to tell you. You can fix inaccuracies, but not erase your mistakes (generally).

Having said that...if you have unpaid balances that have gone to collections that still show on your credit report...sometimes you can negotiate to pay a reduced amount if they'll remove the report...but be sure to get that in writing and not just take their word for it.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #307
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

I need to check it again once it's free - they still had my old bank account listed as needing to be paid, and it had been paid in full. First thing I did after I got all my debts taken care of was request a letter, dated and initialed, showing my account was paid in full and when. I had no reason behind it then except I thought it was a good idea - I may need it as proof sometime it seems.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #308
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Got my final grades back from accounting and algebra and I managed a B+ in accounting and a B in algebra!! There is a god. Whew. Not going to be as bad on my GPA as I had thought.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #309
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Got my final grades back from accounting and algebra and I managed a B+ in accounting and a B in algebra!! There is a god. Whew. Not going to be as bad on my GPA as I had thought.
Congrats !!
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #310
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

went to work ..
6.25 miles at the gym
Made dinner
That's all folks.....
Old 02-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #311
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Cleared the mountain of files off of my desk at last and was actually able to go out for a brief walk at lunch!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #312
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Awesome!! Congrats to you!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #313
carrieinNC

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single

carrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST ReputationcarrieinNC Has the BEST Reputation

Finally decided to join the Planet
carrieinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carrieinNC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 AM   #314
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see...

I got a bunch of stuff done at work, in the face of a super-crazy, sudden, unexpected workload spike!

Daddy and I made homemade sausages that are now drying in the fridge (yay!)

Went with Her and step-son to order wrist corsages and bouteniers (how do you spell that?) for "That Awesome 80's Prom" on Saturday (whee!)

Did my chores

Wrote my 750 words (www.750words.com)

Balanced the checkbook (read: reconciled our bank accounts on my ipod LOL)
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #315
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Got 8 hours of sleep prior to waking up this morning
Paid electric bill early because today is pay day for me
Sorted and folded a load of laundry and put my half away
Washed and dried another load in case Bard needs anything out of it
Packed my overnight bag for this weekend
Went through purse, sorted it, and tossed out receipts and such
Packed for trip water and some snacks, plus a bowl and spoons for oatmeal. Also packed some tea. (I never get up early enough to get the free breakfast LOL)

Now I am off to get ready for work and then we leave for NJ when my shift is over
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #316
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Too much....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #317
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

2 loads of laundry

Got the tank & fenders off the Harley to be painted

Cooked supper

Made out with a hot redhead
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #318
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default the hell with hernias

vaccumed & shampooed all carpeting

swept & mopped all linoleums

all laundry done

all bathrooms done

all trash collected and out in bins and bins to curb

* none of this was I allowed to do but it had to be done and well, didnt see anyone at my door saying they were going to do it. Lots of family and friends telling me "not to"..none of them offering "to do"...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #319
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieinNC View Post
Finally decided to join the Planet
welcome!!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #320
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default today

ran 6 miles
made bfast
closed out 2 campaigns at work
put the finishing touches on 4 up comming fundraising events
started power points for interview in less than 2 weeks
came home and ate dinner

Tags
accomplished, today