Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:35 PM   #1021
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
" I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no goddamned trout".
Heh, I have NO idea what movie this line comes from, but I like it! *LOL* It sounds like a movie I would like very much.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #1022
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Heh, I have NO idea what movie this line comes from, but I like it! *LOL* It sounds like a movie I would like very much.
Hopefully you'll get to see it next time you house-sit at your BFF's

It's free on Demand
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #1023
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

" C'mon now, you're sleepin' on your feet like a horse. My mama used to say that to me when I was little. And sing to me"...
Old 08-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #1024
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Do you know what I would do if someone did that to me? I would kill him, I wouldn't hesitate. I would stab him 78 times. I would chop off his fingers, slash his throat open, carve numbers in his chest, gouge out his eyes, I swear to God!... But that's me."
Old 08-23-2017, 07:58 AM   #1025
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
" I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no goddamned trout".
Hell or High Water....................
Old 08-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #1026
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
" C'mon now, you're sleepin' on your feet like a horse. My mama used to say that to me when I was little. And sing to me"...
Brokeback Mountain?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 09:36 AM   #1027
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Brokeback Mountain?
YES.......
Old 08-25-2017, 05:44 PM   #1028
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"Do you know what I would do if someone did that to me? I would kill him, I wouldn't hesitate. I would stab him 78 times. I would chop off his fingers, slash his throat open, carve numbers in his chest, gouge out his eyes, I swear to God!... But that's me."
Primal Fear.............................
Old 09-01-2017, 09:00 AM   #1029
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"The day we stop lookin', Charlie, is the day we die".
Old 09-01-2017, 05:57 PM   #1030
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scent of a Woman & Charlie St. Cloud ♡♡♡

Quote:
"The day we stop lookin', Charlie, is the day we die".
Hey! I know this one!
It's from......Scent of a Woman!!!!

Right, homoe???

You should know..... that this movie line is also used nearly in the same exact way, in the movie Charlie St. Cloud
. Charlie and his older brother Sam are inseparable, but Charlie died the night Sam borrowed the car from a family friend and Charlie was riding shot gun. Charlie died, but never left as he shadowed Sam for quite some time...until one night, Sam's girlfriend took her boat out for a trial run in a storm....crashed, and nearly died until Charlie appeared at the place where he and his brother often met.....Charlie says nearlu the same exact thing to Sam, then finally crosses over into heaven and is the shooting star, that leads Sam to the wrecked boat on the shore where his girlfriend is at death's door.

Two really GQQD movies!!!

<<<<<~~ am I getting closer to earning my Movie Buff status???

_____ ______
Old 09-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #1031
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Hey! I know this one!
It's from......Scent of a Woman!!!!

Right, homoe???

You should know..... that this movie line is also used nearly in the same exact way, in the movie Charlie St. Cloud
. Charlie and his older brother Sam are inseparable, but Charlie died the night Sam borrowed the car from a family friend and Charlie was riding shot gun. Charlie died, but never left as he shadowed Sam for quite some time...until one night, Sam's girlfriend took her boat out for a trial run in a storm....crashed, and nearly died until Charlie appeared at the place where he and his brother often met.....Charlie says nearlu the same exact thing to Sam, then finally crosses over into heaven and is the shooting star, that leads Sam to the wrecked boat on the shore where his girlfriend is at death's door.

Two really GQQD movies!!!

<<<<<~~ am I getting closer to earning my Movie Buff status???

Yup, and I think you HAVE earned your Movie Buff status Miss Katz
Old 09-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #1032
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Minny don't burn fried chicken".
Old 09-01-2017, 06:31 PM   #1033
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Writers write things to give readers something to read."
Old 09-01-2017, 06:33 PM   #1034
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"50,000 boycotted the buses in Montgomery. I knew one. Her name was Odessa Cotter."
Old 09-01-2017, 06:38 PM   #1035
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"You're the short, silent type aren't you? -I could tell."
Old 09-01-2017, 06:43 PM   #1036
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Here at NASA we all pee the same color."
Old 09-01-2017, 06:51 PM   #1037
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Yeah, have Ernest Hemingway call us and apologize to us too."
Old 09-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #1038
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Yup, and I think you HAVE earned your Movie Buff status Miss Katz
YAY!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

_____ ______
Old 09-01-2017, 07:28 PM   #1039
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
"Here at NASA we all pee the same color."
OMG, that's Hidden Figures!

I watched that movie at my BFF's house, back in June or July.

What a great movie!!!

_____ ______
Old 09-01-2017, 07:39 PM   #1040
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
"50,000 boycotted the buses in Montgomery. I knew one. Her name was Odessa Cotter."
The Long Walk Home..... am I close???

_____ ______

Tags
films, movies