How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My sweet ONLY brought me flowers when she came home from work! :-D
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #18902
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Related....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post

LOLOLOL...#1 doesn't need a clown wig.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 06:04 AM   #18903
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now to get the boing boing boing out of my head.....

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 08:19 AM   #18904
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Buying the most ENORMOUS strawberries you have ever seen !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 09:07 AM   #18905
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Buying the most ENORMOUS strawberries you have ever seen !

Daisy
I'm scared of big food. I am. I stopped eating at a fast-food joint because the chicken wings were so big. What are they doing to food to make it large? Not trying to rain on your strawberry parade, Daisy, but it's something to think about.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 09:42 AM   #18906
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up bright and early on this beautiful Saturday morning. Getting a call from one of my best friends and laughing for a good 30 mins.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #18907
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

My friend O's comment above, and I quote:

"I am scared of big food"

Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #18908
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I'm scared of big food. I am. I stopped eating at a fast-food joint because the chicken wings were so big. What are they doing to food to make it large? Not trying to rain on your strawberry parade, Daisy, but it's something to think about.

Orema I had not thought of it that way ! Here our local strawberries are finished. I bought a punnet of Dutch strawberries, really tiny and a punnet which were from a few counties away, they were the huge ones. They were sweet and juicy and delicious. Now here`s a thought...the little ones were tasteless and bouncy, like a rubber ball. I read an article a while ago about how fruit is `modified`...[for want of a better word]...to make it not get damaged in transit and to make it have a longer shelf life...so you are afraid of big food and I think I am afraid of bouncy food !

Food for thought eh ? !!

Daisy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 03:23 PM   #18909
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Orema I had not thought of it that way ! Here our local strawberries are finished. I bought a punnet of Dutch strawberries, really tiny and a punnet which were from a few counties away, they were the huge ones. They were sweet and juicy and delicious. Now here`s a thought...the little ones were tasteless and bouncy, like a rubber ball. I read an article a while ago about how fruit is `modified`...[for want of a better word]...to make it not get damaged in transit and to make it have a longer shelf life...so you are afraid of big food and I think I am afraid of bouncy food !

Food for thought eh ? !!

Daisy
Food for thought, indeed!

You make an excellent point; size doesn't matter when it comes to modified food, but seeing big food shakes me up.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2015, 09:19 PM   #18910
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging out with my best friend and her family at the Cubs game.

And meeting a randomly meeting a cool person in the beer line who didn't assume or question how I identify.

Never realized before how awesome it is to have a person refer to you as "they" out of respect.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #18911
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My cheap travel cell had perfect reception out here in the middle of nowhere North Dakota during a lovely happy phone call from my daughter and son-in-law in Australia. What a great surprise!
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #18912
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet conversation that left me with a smile.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 07:47 AM   #18913
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Batman.

Again.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 08:40 AM   #18914
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

new boxer briefs

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 08:51 AM   #18915
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

making breakfast for my daughter....and eating together at our kitchen table that I managed to put together....

showing her the sights....

seeing a black bear AND a hawk within 10 feet of us yesterday (different places)....my kid is like grizzly Adams...this stuff never happens to me!
Old 08-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #18916
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

My 16 yr old niece calling me and asking me if I wanted to go to breakfast.. And then her saying oh by the way your buying I'm broke.. Lol
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 12:17 PM   #18917
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

A text that said, "Miss you"
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 04:07 PM   #18918
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I stopped by a little shop this afternoon and found the most unusual wooden Buddha statue hidden behind some other things on the floor.

I've never seen anything like it. It is only about 7 or 8 inches high, and was carved from some sort of wood, but it must weigh at least 30 pounds with a halo around the head. It is compelling.

And for whatever reason, I can't seem to keep my hands off of it.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #18919
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Words fail me....

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2015, 12:24 PM   #18920
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Meeting a beautiful Labrador called Rita ! She was only young and was in training to be guide dog for the blind. She was in a pub I had lunch in. She lay so patiently under the table, I commented on how good she was but her handler told me she had moved twice and that wasnt allowed, she had to learn to stay in one place until her owner moved. Its amazing the detailed training these dogs under go to be able to do their jobs effectively. I cannot begin to imagine the enrichment they bring to peoples lives.

Daisy
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile