Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Better. I put in 11 hours at work yesterday and was exhausted by last night. Used to be a time when I could put in 18 hours, sleep for two, get up and meet the printer for a press check ... Those days are gone. I'm draggin' this morning but that's okay. Just have to take my time.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #5282
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

A bit off kilter now.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 07:55 PM   #5283
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Better. I put in 11 hours at work yesterday and was exhausted by last night. Used to be a time when I could put in 18 hours, sleep for two, get up and meet the printer for a press check ... Those days are gone. I'm draggin' this morning but that's okay. Just have to take my time.
I hear you! I used to get by on a couple of hours of sleep and go full steam the rest of the time but that was ohhhh, a feeewwwwwww years ago.

Like 20.

I feel good overall. Taking a more objective point of view, I've pinpointed some issues and am taking steps to correct them and to work towards making a better future for myself. I have one more connection to sever and then I am really and truly free of something that's been hanging over my head for a while now. I can't wait to move forward and to get on with my life!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 01:51 PM   #5284
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I have a small nagging twitch of a headache in My left eye. Other than that- pretty damn fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 04:06 PM   #5285
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Currently... fabulous!

I was a lil less than fab a lil while ago. More like while dealing with an irate customer. Talking … at length... with this person has me putting forth a question and theory...

Do y'all think that people who are rude… discourteous... kinda mean... are likely to be unhappy people? By rude I don't mean just their emotional state... upset... irate... annoyed... frustrated … etc... everyone feels like that now and then. It's my theory that people who act like that... rude... discourteous... mean... and are so repeatedly... must be pretty unhappy people.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 06:04 PM   #5286
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Currently... fabulous!

Do y'all think that people who are rude… discourteous... kinda mean... are likely to be unhappy people?

I don't think so. I think being mean to others is what makes them happy. If someone like that ever shut up and starting playing nicely, I think that would make them unhappy.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 07:20 PM   #5287
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

super! just super!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 06:06 AM   #5288
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Like today is going to be a really good day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 10:22 AM   #5289
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Currently... fabulous!

I was a lil less than fab a lil while ago. More like while dealing with an irate customer. Talking … at length... with this person has me putting forth a question and theory...

Do y'all think that people who are rude… discourteous... kinda mean... are likely to be unhappy people? By rude I don't mean just their emotional state... upset... irate... annoyed... frustrated … etc... everyone feels like that now and then. It's my theory that people who act like that... rude... discourteous... mean... and are so repeatedly... must be pretty unhappy people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I don't think so. I think being mean to others is what makes them happy. If someone like that ever shut up and starting playing nicely, I think that would make them unhappy.
I agree with both of you in a chicken and egg kind of way.

Some people are mean because they are unhappy and being mean and making others feel less than makes them feel better about themselves, which does make them happy but it's an empty happiness. It does nothing to fill the soul.

But...some people do get genuine pleasure from pricking other people's happiness balloons. Those people are usually villains in movies but there are mere mortals out there who strive to replicate that behavior.

I try my best to kill them with kindness. I turned my grumpy UPS delivery man around like that. I smiled really big and called him Sunshine every time I saw him and asked about his life, his day and, when he came back from vacation, how that went. He went to Aruba, btw. Lucky duck!

Now, he jokes with me and smiles when he brings stuff in instead of mean mugging and being a stink head. It doesn't work on everyone, though.

Currently, I am feeling pretty good. Today's my last day off before a long stretch so that will change in a few days most likely. It's harder to be happy when you're hot and tired and a little hangry, but I'll try.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 02:58 PM   #5290
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Concerned. Went to the dr to get results from blood work. Seems I am extremely anemic and one of the other test point to other test. I am at the age my mom was when she was diagnosed with cancer. I have already done that once I dont want to do it again.

I am doing my best to really not thinking in that direction but we all know how that goes.

Thank you for letting me venting.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:16 PM   #5291
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

who's excited? are you excited? cuz I'm excited! My dog is even excited. Back to school excitement!

ok MAYBE it's all the double shot espressos I've had
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #5292
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

That is very true. There are some who get joy from making other's miserable.

But how 'bout this ... so if Joe is happiest when he's making other's miserable, wouldn't that mean that down deep, Joe is an unhappy person? Or, at the very least, there's a big something in his life (job, relationship, health, etc) that is making him unhappy and that the joy that he derives from other people's misery is a symptom of his unhappiness?

My theory suggests that the reverse is true too. That happy people ... at least more happy in their life than unhappy... are not the people who treat others poorly. That happy people are not (generally) the douchebags in our midst!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post

P.S. And I'm feeling pretty darn good too!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #5293
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Today was a great day. Almost a mirror of yesterday. I am feeling just an abundance of joy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 01:52 PM   #5294
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I only slept about 1.5 hours last night but feeling good because it is Friday!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 05:57 PM   #5295
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm feeling a bit ... retaliatory.

Overnight some POS left a voice mail saying that in addition to the marketing letter we sent him he'd like us to send over one of our female employees so that she can... assume a certain position ... so he can...

Disgusting and profane wouldn't come close to describing his voice mail.

See, this is the type of person who I figure has to be deeply unhappy... and yes, probably a lil disturbed ... to act out that way. Chances are this POS doesn't even realize just how unhappy and unfulfilled he's feeling deep down... below the bravado and acting out. A normal and/or happier person would have just torn up our junk mail and moved on with some worthwhile in their life.

Ya know ... typing that out now has me feeling more pity for this moron than a desire to reply... respond... react... to him. Good session... thanks!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #5296
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I got a great night's sleep, so I am feeling good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #5297
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm feeling a bit ... retaliatory.

Overnight some POS left a voice mail saying that in addition to the marketing letter we sent him he'd like us to send over one of our female employees so that she can... assume a certain position ... so he can...

Disgusting and profane wouldn't come close to describing his voice mail.

See, this is the type of person who I figure has to be deeply unhappy... and yes, probably a lil disturbed ... to act out that way. Chances are this POS doesn't even realize just how unhappy and unfulfilled he's feeling deep down... below the bravado and acting out. A normal and/or happier person would have just torn up our junk mail and moved on with some worthwhile in their life.

Ya know ... typing that out now has me feeling more pity for this moron than a desire to reply... respond... react... to him. Good session... thanks!
I'm kind of curious about the companies you's are sending your marketing letters too. Are these cold calls that are targeted and if so, where do you get your mailing list from?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 09:49 AM   #5298
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 02:11 PM   #5299
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Hey homoe

We only send letters to private individuals and only to those who recently purchased or refinanced a mortgage. When either of those things happen some if the info related to the transaction is considered "public knowledge." It's information that anyone... literally anyone... can obtain by going down to their local county deeds and trust office. Alternatively, there are a whole host of data companies out there that will electronically "mine" all kinds of public data and sell it. My company is only interested in name, address and sale price... of those who recently bought a home or refinanced a mortgage. We send them a letter saying who we are and what we do. If their curiosity is peaked they can call us or go to our website for more info. That's the only marketing we do. We don't cold call anyone... thank God.

Ironically... when I refi'ed my home a few years ago I got a letter from my own company. I told my boss... really?! Iol It's all very automated... data in is data out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm kind of curious about the companies you's are sending your marketing letters too. Are these cold calls that are targeted and if so, where do you get your mailing list from?
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 03:59 PM   #5300
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

After a good tumble down the bottom two steps on the stairs and an ER visit later- not as good as I was this morning. Leg in a brace (immobilizing my knee) which got twisted like a soft serve cone and My shoulder is now totally immobilized with another wrap around brace. Nothing broken. However, My shoulder has two hairline fractures.

Did you know that hardwood floors have no give?

Food for thought.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: