moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Cap'n Crunch?

Regular or Peanut Butter?

God, now I want cereal too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post

Oh.Dear.God.

Now *I* want peanut butter Cap'n Crunch.

Ugh.
The Cap'n tears up the roof of my mouth.

Mind. out. of. gutter.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #1822
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,835 Times in 1,718 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Cap'n Crunch?

Regular or Peanut Butter?

God, now I want cereal too.

Crunch Berries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post

Oh.Dear.God.

Now *I* want peanut butter Cap'n Crunch.

Ugh.

The PB is gross, no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
The Cap'n tears up the roof of my mouth.

Mind. out. of. gutter.

My mind, get out of it!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #1823
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So. I channelled Pinkie Lee last night and bought a box of wine.

I know.

And usually I just punch the perforated place and pull the little twisty thing out and stick it in the freezer, right? But I was having difficulty doing that for some reason. The perforation place was hangin' on for dear life.

SOooooooooooooooooooo...............

I got my handy~dandy trusted lime~green box cutter, right? And I just helped it along a little and stuck it in the refrigerator.

Fast forward 1 hour......

I open the door to get a glass and the shelf on which the box sits is a little pool of red wine......it had dribbled down even, into the produce drawer...what a MESS!

It seems in my enthusiasm to get to that wine, I knicked the plastic bag inside (I cannot bring myself to say "bladder", thank You.) and created a slow leak.

I have one pitcher. It had a little bit of juice in it, which I dumped into a glass. And now, I have one pitcher, 3 big mason jars and 2 drinking glasses full of chillable red wine sitting on the now~clean shelf (with a matching clean produce drawer, I might add)......

Life is good. (Though there WAS about a half a glass WASTED in the spill....<sigh> )

I know how BP feels now........

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #1824
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,424 Times in 1,202 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I could somehow record the way it feels when my pup snuggles up behind my knees in bed at night. That way, no matter what, I will always remember and have this feeling.

Time for bed.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #1825
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 103,526 Times in 24,214 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wine should never be wasted and Cap'n Crunch cereal *does* tear up tender mouths. I don't care if anyone's mind goes in the gutter, just as long as they don't try to set up shop in my corner.

I prefer Pops or Lucky Charms, if I'm being honest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #1826
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Wine should never be wasted and Cap'n Crunch cereal *does* tear up tender mouths. I don't care if anyone's mind goes in the gutter, just as long as they don't try to set up shop in my corner.

I prefer Pops or Lucky Charms, if I'm being honest.
Sugar Pops! It's even fun to say...

They'reeeeeee great. NO, wait, that's frosted flakes.

*blink*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 AM   #1827
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,222 Times in 774 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wut about Apple Jacks?
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #1828
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So last night, I had a dream about a meeting with our not~so~illustrious governor, Rick Perry, and his wife. It was to get some stuff on the table....i.e. for me to tell him what a complete jackass he is (and he is, even when I'm not asleep).

We had to have a mediator.

It was Oprah.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #1829
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,163 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

well...took a really old pain pill last night for the ever so aching arm...

I am STILL GROGGY.

=|

damn
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #1830
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Red Blossoms (even the name is naughty)

I just bit into the reddest, largest, juiciest, sweetest, strawberry I have ever encountered. So much so that it felt slightly obscene.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #1831
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,796 Times in 963 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Monster Trail Mix from Target will be the death of me.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #1832
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

well shit, one more hour and i think i'll be too in love to adopt out this kitten. is 6 cats too many?

oy.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #1833
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,022 Times in 4,785 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its amazing what My 12 yr old sister can find on youtube ......... you be the judge:

YouTube- If Rabbit Were Gay

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #1834
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,267 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Is it yet?
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #1835
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

It's official. He's obsessed.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #1836
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,835 Times in 1,718 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
It's official. He's obsessed.
You be quiet.

Now I have you to blame for Florence. My new redhead.

Hubba.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #1837
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,796 Times in 963 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation
Default But you never forget your first....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
You be quiet.

Now I have you to blame for Florence. My new redhead.

Hubba.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #1838
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

I need something (although I'm not sure what exactly). But I guarantee that something is not within reach...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #1839
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Sunday leisure.

I want to nap. It's rather late and the odds are I'll wake up all discombobulated and possibly cranky (read:growly). But I think I'm willing to take this chance.

Ah, sweet, pillow topped, bed of mine, I love thee so.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #1840
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default This that and the other

Is thinking *nada* ...

I suppose this should be my (other) word of the day or what's on your mind, eh (but if it were posted in what's on your mind it would be nothing, right?)?

Things come and go quickly in life, when you blink they're gone.

This message brought to you by a growly (read:yep, I napped) girl who is definitely discombobulated. Oh yes and I need (yes, need) chocolate.

Any questions?

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff