Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #21
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
55 years here and excited I am now eligible for some senior discounts.

There are drugs (Aleve) for the knee pains but I am really unhappy when I can't find simple, every day words in my vocabulary any more. I am blessed that Rene is younger and fills in my words.

Andrea
LOL at your excitement over discounts. Heck, I was excited when I hit 50 and could join AARP. I really like the AARP magazine. Now you're saying when I hit 55 I can get senior discounts, too.......I'm thinking I'm not sure I want to be called a senior at 55.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #22
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Well, Im not 50 yet.

So I'll come back in 6 years.

But my eyes are going bad, and my back hurts and I wake up grumpy.

You should never wake up Grumpy. Let her sleep.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #23
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Just turned 51 this last year, boy am I feeling it. Still want to do things like I'm 30, but the paying for it later sucks dogs toes.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #24
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
You should never wake up Grumpy. Let her sleep.

See Bo....all this funny and we've missed it. Next time, you won't be late.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #25
jezabela55

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

jezabela55 is on a distinguished road

I am sitting here reading these posts and laughing!

I think its time to segway past BM's and hell lets talk about
how great it is to be over 50, past my childish insecurities, on to my growing ability for appreciation of the width of my hips, that sexy smile I can still manage to muster up for a swaggering butch.
That I have gotten past quickies and developed an appreciation for savoring those slow Sunday mornings.

I like being my age, I am smarter, prettier and hell a lot nicer now that I have mellowed.

What do you like about being this age?

jezabela55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jezabela55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #26
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i get a discount at the good will store on wednesdays!!
i can oder the senior meals and not have the waitress roll her eyes

i can say outrageous things and people chock it up to age not insanity

when i say "go F yourself" younguns smile and think i am cool....

i love being this age .....if i sit on a parkbench and set my coffee cup down people put change in it (got 3 dollars yesterday) when i was young they would just say..Get a job bum!

i love being this age
Old 03-24-2010, 02:18 AM   #27
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default smiling

Dean, I really do think You should have a thread all Your own, with "Dean's ditties". You have one of the best senses of humour ever, and You always make me chuckle.

I am now on 3 months leave from work, and I am going to be walking, talking, swimming, and educating myself about diabetes. After all that I will be glad to go back to work!!!

Waving at grandpa,
Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #28
Tess

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Tess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.
Hi,
I'm Tess and over 50 too. I'm new to this board and have been hiding out playing in the arcade, this thread caught my eye and I thought it was time to introduce myself and join in. Some times I feel my age some times I don't when I wake up all sore and stiff I take 2 Alieve and feel good again, but the bowel movements..that's a different story used to be I never thought of it, never had a problem now I think of it all the time and am always looking for things to make it better...oh well enough about that. I looked at your pictures and must say you have a great eye for beauty, fabulous pictures!
Old 03-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #29
Katalina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Leather Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Family of choice, multi-relationships

Katalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST ReputationKatalina Has the BEST Reputation

A few months past 50 myself, and I'll step into the 'aches and pains' line with ya'll! This weekend, we've hauled landscaping bricks, cleaned the house, cleared the irrigation ditch, and loaded the pickup for the dump run. Not only does every muscle in my body hurt, I still have stuff to do.

My mantra: "Ibuprophen is my friend...and eventually, it will be time to go to bed."