Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Zombie gnome says you should know that Travelocity is having a Zombie Apocalypse sale on all flights, but not to bother with a hotel.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #42
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

YSK... my job drives me crazy (the grown ups do) and I do love it.
YSK... nothing really compares to calling an adoptive grandparent and sharing the utter thrill of their grandchild's first success at toilet training. And at 9 years old, Nana needed that little bit of huge Joy!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

yak: it's 90 degrees and I'm going for a swim

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #44
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default great thread :)

ysk dat i love gettin' up at 5:30am and den have me coffee listenin' to tui birds sing whilst i enjoy bof...

ysk dat it is true dat you mellow wit' age (and i was neva really high strung to begin wit')...

ysk i'm one silly ass boi...

Old 05-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #45
Girl Friday

How Do You Identify?:
Maryanne (with a little bit of The Professor and some Ginger thrown in)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Girl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST Reputation

YSK...this was all I had
Girl Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girl Friday For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 AM   #46
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

ysk: i had a great swim followed by a nice hot shower and a really good sleep, ysk that my coffee is yummy this morning

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 07:17 AM   #47
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Zombie gnome says you should know that Travelocity is having a Zombie Apocalypse sale on all flights, but not to bother with a hotel.
YSK that this picture is frightening!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #48
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

ysk: jagg is on candid camera .......

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #49
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

ysk: i am looking forward to tomorrow nights dinner and dancing with a friend who just turned 62 however is as active if not more than someone in their 30's she is so awesome. her and her partner do so much together they are just a great couple. I look forward to seeing them. I hope to be just as active at 62, i suspect i will be.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #50
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

YSK. I love Jalapeno peppered beef jerky. Or any spicy food for that matter.
The spicier the better.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:12 AM   #51
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

YSK hmmm it thought the candid camera pic was Jagg on hot jalapeno jerky ! ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #52
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
The spicier the better.
YSK that the habanero is better

Old 05-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #53
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
YSK hmmm it thought the candid camera pic was Jagg on hot jalapeno jerky ! ~~
Lol CIJS I swear I must be on candid camera. And on Friday,someone is finally going to say, hey JAGG, SMILE you've been on Candid Camera all week!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #54
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

YSK that having your house on the market means the roomie must keep his room clean and all underroos hidden from public viewing.....

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #55
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lol CIJS I swear I must be on candid camera. And on Friday,someone is finally going to say, hey JAGG, SMILE you've been on Candid Camera all week!
You should know that you're mixing your threads up! lol
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #56
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

YSK that I sleep so much better when I get to hear my baby's voice tell me she loves me and goodnight even if she can't be here to wrap her arms around me as I sleep...which YSK would be a million times better!!!!!!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #57
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The spicier the better.
YSK that I think we should all request wasabi beef jerky!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #58
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
You should know that you're mixing your threads up! lol
YSK hahah I just realized I had a Gaea moment. Hey Ocean did you drive off with the clue bus again? Haha thanks parker!
Old 05-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #59
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

YSK that the waiting is killing me. I feel like my whole life is on hold right now waiting for a simple answer.

YSK if I don't get this, I might go postal. I'm just sayin'...
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #60
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
YSK hahah I just realized I had a Gaea moment. Hey Ocean did you drive off with the clue bus again? Haha thanks parker!
ysk: i had a bust out with laughter moment ...shhh Gaea no laughing allowed at work...hahaha

ysk: Jagg you have been on Candid Camera all week I have the video to prove it hahaha

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:

Tags
fluff, fun, games, hints, secrets