Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Single Butches & Femmes Cafe

Lets have a cup and talk, laugh, flirt, debate, just get together as Femmes and Butches (FIB & MIB). Hell, there is a singles FtM & Femmes thread- why not us?!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is a gorgeous day and I want to take a drive over to SF with the top down! Hummm.. gotta mow the lawn first.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

such a good day, and alas, i have to work.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Day off today. Think I'm gonna head to Olive Garden in a little while to pick up some lunch. It's rainy today It's gonna be a lazy day
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

It IS beautiful, but I need to go back to bed. I slept horribly and we all know what that does to Fibro... uggghhhhhh. Hopefully I'll wake up refreshed and ready to go

Nice thread ALH

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
PinkFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

PinkFemme is on a distinguished road

Just stopping by to say hello...

PinkFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 AM   #7
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Lets have a cup and talk, laugh, flirt, debate, just get together as Femmes and Butches (FIB & MIB). Hell, there is a singles FtM & Femmes thread- why not us?!!
Are trans folks invited too?
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #8
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I don't see why not.
A little bit of everyone is there.
Pretty open fun group of people who like to flirt with each other.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #9
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Just poppin in to say good morning and wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Morning! Time to watch some golf and drink a Lil coffee
Old 07-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

WOW! I just found this thread! I'm happy now!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #12
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

I'm single. Just thought I'd say..

:-)))
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Hello from the great state of Tennessee.. like the thread. Today is a beautiful day... sunny and in the mid 60s. We took a nasty hit several days ago from the a F1 tornado touch down in my small town. Today for me.. I'm picking up limbs. Decided to cut back some monkey grass that has taken over my walkway. Now I have a numb thumb.. maybe time to take a break and grab a tuna fish sandwich and a glass of ice water. Have a good day all........Prudence
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #14
istolurboxers38

How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
single

istolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great St. Patrick's Day everyone. It is a nice day think the gym is in order.
istolurboxers38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to istolurboxers38 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 05:16 AM   #15
REA33

How Do You Identify?:
Dm Lesbienne
Preferred Pronoun?:
androgyne
Relationship Status:
seul

REA33 is on a distinguished road
Talking Stem Lesbian

I see this is a femme and butch planet.
A friend told me about this site (she is a butch), she encouraged me to try to join in.
Well, in fact I am a stem (androgynous look) >> neither butch nor femme.
Am I acceptable in here?
I hope i put my words in the right thread.
Actually I want to make a new topic, but I couldn't do it b4 I reach 30 posts.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #16
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Are trans folks invited too?
I did start the thread because there is a distinct FtM/Trans and Femmes singles thread and a general singles thread for all folks which includes trans folks. There wasn't one for just plain old butche and femme singles that that want to seek one another out.

Actually, I wish that the general for all singles one was the only single thread, but distinctions started to happen so I thought this was fair for both femmes and butches to find each other on the site that really do seek only each other in terms of romantic relationships.

Ugh... gets so complicated sometimes. But, I don't think any member of any identification can actually be "banned" from any thread. Seems like that would be against the TOS. I sure don't want any one to be offended in any way.

There are other singles/relational threads too- like Daddy/Girl, and D/s specific. Geez... we have so many distinctions! which is one of the things I like about the site over all. Yet, I am not a good candidate for a woman/femme that prefers transmen. And I don't have any problem at all with women/femmes that find that they prefer transmen in terms of romance and dating. Some like both, too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:14 AM   #17
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think its ok to break down sub cultures without seeming prejudice.

Anyhow, good morning all the hot butches and beautiful femmes! Its going to be a fantastic Sunday.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #18
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I did start the thread because there is a distinct FtM/Trans and Femmes singles thread and a general singles thread for all folks which includes trans folks. There wasn't one for just plain old butche and femme singles that that want to seek one another out.

Actually, I wish that the general for all singles one was the only single thread, but distinctions started to happen so I thought this was fair for both femmes and butches to find each other on the site that really do seek only each other in terms of romantic relationships.

Ugh... gets so complicated sometimes. But, I don't think any member of any identification can actually be "banned" from any thread. Seems like that would be against the TOS. I sure don't want any one to be offended in any way.

There are other singles/relational threads too- like Daddy/Girl, and D/s specific. Geez... we have so many distinctions! which is one of the things I like about the site over all. Yet, I am not a good candidate for a woman/femme that prefers transmen. And I don't have any problem at all with women/femmes that find that they prefer transmen in terms of romance and dating. Some like both, too.
So many labels and ID's now and days. I remember when you either a Dyke or a Femme. Now there are so many sub categories. Makes me dizzy lol. I always just get that deer in a headlights look when I'm asked (usually by the younger crowd) "What kind of femme are you"? I never really know quite how to answer that. Reminds of that line in Wizard of Oz.."Are you a good witch or a bad witch" lol I usually smile politely and answer "Iam me".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #19
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
So many labels and ID's now and days. I remember when you either a Dyke or a Femme. Now there are so many sub categories. Makes me dizzy lol. I always just get that deer in a headlights look when I'm asked (usually by the younger crowd) "What kind of femme are you"? I never really know quite how to answer that. Reminds of that line in Wizard of Oz.."Are you a good witch or a bad witch" lol I usually smile politely and answer "Iam me".
Kudos to you for that! I remember when labels weren't so necessary either, having been out for 34 years now. Still, I think it's interesting how people do identify and their reasons for that indentification. I applaud a person's right to be themselves, but I remain an old school butch, plain and simple.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:21 AM   #20
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Texas View Post
]

I applaud a person's right to be themselves, but I remain an old school butch, plain and simple.
And thank goodness there are still "old school butches" out there!

The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:

Tags
single