Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,913 Times in 7,672 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I went to a peddlers flea market at the county fair grounds yesterday. What a lovely day. I'm taking the last two personal paid days before the dreaded blackout in retail starts. Lol

I came home with a linen color lace bodice tunic. It's so girly
A red xmas plaid reversible sleeveless duster. Oh to dress up all things xmas!
Two crystal long necklaces. One which has a very big antique crystal hanging on it.

Beer-rita and ceviche for lunch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 01:09 PM   #4922
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,664 Times in 10,389 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I went to a peddlers flea market at the county fair grounds yesterday. What a lovely day. I'm taking the last two personal paid days before the dreaded blackout in retail starts. Lol

I came home with a linen color lace bodice tunic. It's so girly
A red xmas plaid reversible sleeveless duster. Oh to dress up all things xmas!
Two crystal long necklaces. One which has a very big antique crystal hanging on it.

Beer-rita and ceviche for lunch.
Having worked in retail for over 30 years.. oh how I remember those blackout periods in retail..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 09:49 PM   #4923
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,576 Times in 13,703 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

our holiday cards for the card exchange
yarn
a hot air balloon ornament!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #4924
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,395 Times in 23,118 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought some Airborne, mouthwash (coupon!), lip stain (another coupon!), cat food (both wet and dry) and donuts from Allie's. One of them is for my employee who is working her last day in my store and will start running her own store on the 1st. It's an exciting time for her!

I forgot the Bacon & Cheddar Cheez-Its though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 10:21 AM   #4925
ReadandSnapFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

ReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee. I bought coffee. Everyone around me should be thankful...
ReadandSnapFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReadandSnapFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 10:38 AM   #4926
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet...I'm getting a free oil change. Yay me.

It's raining or else I'd get a car wash too. Oh well. Rain check!

kisses

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 07:29 PM   #4927
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Job Lot haul: Belly Flops, Cheez-Its, thermal gloves, a men's (because anything warm and designed to be used outside is always men's as if women don't ever work outside....pffft) fleece lined hoodie, an O'Keefe's value pack with lip balm, body lotion and hand cream and a small high powered light for work.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 09:06 PM   #4928
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,576 Times in 13,703 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a speed bag, i gotta get these arms in shape!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #4929
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,025 Times in 8,524 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner
2 Christmas presents
Paid my cell phone bill
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #4930
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

There is a contest we are having at work...besides me winning $$$. I like to make the contest fun..as prizes:
The prettiest pale pink sparkle cozy socks
The same pale pink knitted gloves
3 wick Christmas tree scent candles.

For me, a new pair of jeans. And you should of heard me in the dressing room..

"Oh my gawd, these fit!"
(Haven't seen this size in a while)

kisses

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #4931
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I bought Thanksgiving dinner! I'm trying a Gardein Holiday Roast and I got some other stuff too, including a coconut custard. Delish!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #4932
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 13,352 Times in 2,148 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I ordered a quip electric toothbrush and it finally came in the mail yesterday! It's a pretty copper color.

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #4933
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,602 Times in 3,833 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A recumbent bike, since I work to many days of unpredictable hours to go to the gym anymore.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #4934
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Doorbusters after Black Friday at the craft store:

Wreath, plain with just greenery
Beautiful gold-ish , with rose undertones, bulbs
A couple of picks with cream color pearls
Soft rose gold, wire edged ribbon

I'm decorating a wreath, for me!
Kinda like this, but wreath style.....

kisses

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 05:18 AM   #4935
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,101 Times in 1,819 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Doorbusters after Black Friday at the craft store:

Wreath, plain with just greenery
Beautiful gold-ish , with rose undertones, bulbs
A couple of picks with cream color pearls
Soft rose gold, wire edged ribbon

I'm decorating a wreath, for me!
Kinda like this, but wreath style.....
So pretty, two thanks for this post. Lovely, lovely, lovely to look at as I sit here sipping tea this morning.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:57 AM   #4936
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Actually it was on Cyber-Monday. Two Ancestry DNA kits. One for a customer who was adopted and is looking for his family and one I might use. As an only child of 64 years, I am not sure how I would feel about a sudden sibling from an indiscretion by my father years ago.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:30 PM   #4937
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Actually it was on Cyber-Monday. Two Ancestry DNA kits. One for a customer who was adopted and is looking for his family and one I might use. As an only child of 64 years, I am not sure how I would feel about a sudden sibling from an indiscretion by my father years ago.
I did an ancestry kit a couple of years ago and it was really interesting! I found out that my lineage was not what I was told growing up. For some, that could really rock their world but I laughed. When I told my dad that he wasn't 100% Italian; that my percentage is not high enough (and there's absolutely no chance he is not my father and she is not my mother...I'm VERY both of them physically and emotionally), he told me, "It's your mom's fault. Something went wrong on her side." lol Yeah, okay. It's basic 8th grade genetics but whatev, Dad.

As a treat, I found out I was Irish. I didn't expect that but it explains my skin and how it responds to the sun. I thought I was Asian but I'm not. Not even a teeny weeny bit. My almond shaped eyes come from either the Portuguese or the Native American in me. Both are small percentages but it's a dominant feature and the only thing that makes sense.

I'm also West African. This didn't surprise me at all. There's other stuff in there too. I am, literally, a woman of the world.

As for finding siblings, you can opt out of having your results made public and, therefore, linkable.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 10:40 PM   #4938
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,298 Times in 962 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post

Oh I want to do this. From my knowledge I have a small amount of Cherokee Indian. (Probably very small) Irish, and possibly Norwegian. I know my skin practically glows in the dark lol.
But I have a lot of family I don’t know so I’m sure there’s a lot of surprises.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:45 PM   #4939
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,139 Times in 297 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Oh I want to do this. From my knowledge I have a small amount of Cherokee Indian. (Probably very small) Irish, and possibly Norwegian. I know my skin practically glows in the dark lol.
But I have a lot of family I don’t know so I’m sure there’s a lot of surprises.
I've never committed a crime (ok, misdemeanors only.) I am adopted. There's no way in hell I'm giving my DNA to a company whose records can be subpoenaed; right now, they're just giving the information away. It really surprises me people are willing to do this.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:52 AM   #4940
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,235 Times in 5,797 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
I've never committed a crime (ok, misdemeanors only.) I am adopted. There's no way in hell I'm giving my DNA to a company whose records can be subpoenaed; right now, they're just giving the information away. It really surprises me people are willing to do this.
It was an easy decision for me. I was a little concerned about putting my DNA out there, but more than that I wanted to know where my people are from.

I took both 23andMe and Ancestry and am glad I did. 23 gave me more details about my European ancestry and gave me a health or wellness report.

Ancestry gave me more details about my African ancestry. Both reports were the same, but the depth of details were different. I guess more European descendants are at 23 and more African descendants are registered at Ancestry?

I understand your hesitation, especially since this is the beginning stages of these DNA reports being used to catch suspected criminals, but it doesn’t bother me, at least not as much as me not knowing more about my ancestors.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today