cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Salsa Nights!!

Post your favorite salsa tunes here - hey, my friend, you don't hafta be Latin to participate - you may think you don't know any salsa tunes, but I'll bet you do!! Please join us - whether you know of any, or are just curious to learn - all are welcome. C'mon, babes, let's SALSA!!!

I will start with one of my fave classic salsa tunes. Give a listen, I think you'll be dancing in your seat in no time!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another great salsa dancing tune...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default Another great salsa tune...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #4
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default My Puerto Rico!

And to all Carribean, Latin, and all folks in general - may you be blessed. You'll pardon my bias - I was born in Puerto Rico...it is my mother land.

The is an organ of fire.
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default Shakira's Homage to Rafael Hernandez...

Puerto Rico's greatest composer/lyricist, etc. His contributions to Puerto Rico's music has been unprecedented. He lives on in his many, many glorious songs. He was a black man, in a country that derided and had blacks in a sort of cast system (totally undeclared). He isn't remembered by his race, but for his genious and beautiful melodies. He is not so well known by today's youth, but ask any old-timer about any of his songs - they will know.

For me, his songs & music represent my mother whom I loved more then life. So, whenever I hear any of his songs, it's like having my mom here again...

Btw, for the indoctrinated...'Celos' means jelousy.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tito Puente & Celia Cruz - Quimbara (Live)

Tito y Celia leyendas de nosotros

Great thread and great idea Cinderella

bailando mambo, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know all the ins and outs of Salsa music, so forgive me if this song does not fit. It has beautiful Spanish guitar background and provides some of the best advice ever set to music - one of my all time faves.

I have told my sons for years that this song will tell them how to make a woman happy if they follow what it says.

Smooches,
Keri

HAVE YOU REALY EVER LOVED A WOMAN? by Bryon Adams

iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default I saw them at SOB. Fantastic show!

Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
Maria

How Do You Identify?:
Regular, with sugar

Thanked 1,335 Times in 501 Posts
Maria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST ReputationMaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default This thread should include merengue!

Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #10
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default "Salsa Nights" thread...

Tho I did title the thread 'Salsa Nights', I welcome any Spanish songs posted. Thank you Kerri, for your contribution, and you are right - treat a woman as those lyrics suggest, and you'll make her very happy. Good thing to point out to your boys - I hope they follow your, and the lyrics' advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
I don't know all the ins and outs of Salsa music, so forgive me if this song does not fit. It has beautiful Spanish guitar background and provides some of the best advice ever set to music - one of my all time faves.

I have told my sons for years that this song will tell them how to make a woman happy if they follow what it says.

Smooches,
Keri

HAVE YOU REALY EVER LOVED A WOMAN? by Bryon Adams

The is an organ of fire.