Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seeking Sexy Birthday Party Tips

I am in serious need of some help. I have taken on the task of hosting a for two incredibly wonderful butch friends. One suggested I , a request I gracefully declined. Especially when it was suggested I wear my corset and heels. After my polite, but firm, refusal it was suggested that I incorporate games. I am going to sound like a total curmudgeon, I don't usually play games. At least not those kind.

So the first game I have I inherited from my kids, called Snakes and Shots. It comes with shot glasses, dice and a glass playing board (I believe it is anticipated you will spill a drink on it) It actually looks kinda fun. However I am a two shot sinker so I don't know how many rounds I could go!! But there are truth and dare squares. It has been suggested that one of the birthday girls gets to pick a question out of the pile to ask. I am responsible for the pile.

The other game that was thrown into the mix is "Spin the Bottle". Well when that was put out there I roared with laughter...no seriously. We are all in our mid + forties and I don't think any of us have played that for decades!! *I can admit that I may be wrong on that*. I need cards for that game for the girls who do not want to kiss. One of my friends is a bit uptight, the other one...I don't know her well enough to guess. The two..."instead of kissing" cards I have so far are:

Say "make my coffee extra strong (see I do suck)" in your sexiest bedroom voice.

Another one suggested by one of the birthday gals of course is... show me your sexiest come on move. Now if I did have said shot or two mine would be moving slowly up the legs, biting at the crotch of her jeans, and undoing her belt with my teeth. So, ideas like that/

So. I believe the nature of the evening is to:

laugh
get sexy
laugh
get tipsy
laugh
get outside the box (metaphorical box of course)

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Twister

After drinks:

Naked Twister

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

how many will be attending?
will most be single?

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Strip pin the tail on the donkey!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Twister

After drinks:

Naked Twister
That made me laugh... cause it was suggested. Maybe I should hit up Amazon and see if they still exist. Naked twister.. ahhh now that would be a fun tipsy sight/event!!!

Muriel Strode
Old 07-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
how many will be attending?
will most be single?
It is a small event only 10 - 14.

Muriel Strode
Old 07-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #7
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Strip pin the tail on the donkey!!!

Soooo, how does this game work?

Muriel Strode
Old 07-09-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
It is a small event only 10 - 14.
ok..just my thought people..

start it with a strip club everyone included..no it isnt masochistic they do work for a living..many by their own choice

it has been my experience that the Femme's have more fun then we do.

then Finnish with fun and games at home..give it some flavor..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
That made me laugh... cause it was suggested. Maybe I should hit up Amazon and see if they still exist. Naked twister.. ahhh now that would be a fun tipsy sight/event!!!
They do.

Seriously, though...it is cheap and you may want to consider having one around. With the age group you describe, everyone would have played it as a kid.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

butch birthday?

a pinada with cigars and dental dams and what ever else comes to mind?
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm, what about turning the place into a old school Gentleman's Club? Offer cigars, liquor and poker? You could even dress as a sexy waitress. *think Playboy Club back in its heyday*

Old 07-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'd have at least one activity that involved blindfolding.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:57 AM   #13
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
ok..just my thought people..

start it with a strip club everyone included..no it isnt masochistic they do work for a living..many by their own choice

it has been my experience that the Femme's have more fun then we do.

then Finnish with fun and games at home..give it some flavor..
Never even considered that. <insert fun raised eyebrow> Shall run it by the gals tomorrow....

Muriel Strode
Old 07-10-2011, 12:59 AM   #14
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I think I'd have at least one activity that involved blindfolding.
Blindfolds.. <pleasant shudder> now that is something I will happily incorporate!!

Muriel Strode
Old 07-10-2011, 01:09 AM   #15
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Hmmm, what about turning the place into a old school Gentleman's Club? Offer cigars, liquor and poker? You could even dress as a sexy waitress. *think Playboy Club back in its heyday*

Laneydoll just wait till you hear my outfit!! I am so with you sister!! I am going to wear a beautifully fine cut man's blue dress shirt, that hangs to mid thigh (helps to be a whopping 5')...with arm bands. A beautiful purple tie. Leggings and five inch blue leather peek a boo toe drive you crazy kinda shoe... underneath a most gracious beautiful red corset. Not showing of course, one must be a lady.

Oh and I love the gentleman attire... I don't think that will be a hard sell at all!!

Muriel Strode
Old 07-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #16
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
butch birthday?

a pinada with cigars and dental dams and what ever else comes to mind?

Muriel Strode
Old 07-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #17
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
They do.

Seriously, though...it is cheap and you may want to consider having one around. With the age group you describe, everyone would have played it as a kid.
SOLD. I am going to Zellers tommorow.

Muriel Strode
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #18
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Okay so...

one of the questions was are party goers single or couples. The majority of them are in couples. I am not sure if I am going to be the only single woman there. Soooooo.... mmmmmwwwwuuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

I thought this idea might be fun for "spin the bottle no kissing" gal who didn't want to kiss. I bought a set of love dice. I am going to change the tops. one dice to lick, nibble, kiss, squeeze.. etc.. the next dice... lips, arm, hand, foot, thigh...etc. <Insert evil laugh> There may be some substitution rules allowed, but who knows what a fox will think is fun at the time?

The blindfold could be for a tasting game. Mind is working.

The blindfold might be good for twister... help a sister get where she is going?? Touch and turn the body to the right position. This can be reserved for the birthday gals?

Muriel Strode
Old 07-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #19
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

slumber party
or
pool party...kiddie pool, margaritas, BBQ, swimsuit competition and umbrellas
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:24 AM   #20
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a food party...desserts especially...made on bodies, eaten off bodies, hangs behind their backs and blindfolded....both the person eating and the person offered as a serving platter....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: