Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kids say the funniest things.......

Ok so let me start by saying I am a pre-school teacher and I work with three year old children.......So today this little boy asked me..."Ms.Lizzy is it ok to say Dammit".......I told him that it isn't polite to use that kind of word.So I ask him where did you hear this word, just to make sure a friend wasn't teaching him some new words....he looks around at his friends with a worried look on his face,he figures now one of his buddies is going to get in trouble and he says to me with the most serious tone....Ms.Lizzy my Daddy said that the day I was born......lol.....Mind you these parents adore the ground this child walks on so I am sure when he was born his Dad didn't say "Dammit".

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...86/lizzy-1.gif
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Gf and I took my 7 year old on a recent amusement park outting. We all headed to the restroom and ended up in a nice little row of three
The kid-let is always talking, and with her outside voice proclaimed for all to hear, "I have to do number two!".....I responded in a whisper, "ok"
The response to that, "well, it's gonna take me a while!!"
Omg, I could hear gf trying to stifle a laugh, not to mention everyone waiting in line!

Kids, gotta love em!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post: