Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #21
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Ok...I get the appeal ScubaBFP

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #22
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I just started.

<--- lemming!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #23
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Game one...ON!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #24
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I have recently given in to this game
I so didn't need another FB addiction
I have already scored a 100 plus point word, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was
I know, I should have taken notes
No one told me there was going to be a thread for WWF
Sometimes I have 10 games going at once
Good thing these games are not timed out

Oh and I should not try to play when tired

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 12-16-2011 at 07:42 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I can't figure out how to start a game with someone not on my FB list!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #26
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I have recently given in to this game
I so didn't need another FB addiction
I have already scored a 100 plus point word, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was
I know, I should have taken notes
No one told me there was going to be a thread for WWF
Sometimes I have 10 games going at once
Good thing these games are not timed out

Oh and I should not try to play when tired
That is the only time I can get ahead of you, when you are sleeeeeppppyyy
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #27
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my WWF name is dee cajun

If anyone wants to find me and I'll play since I can't figure out how to find people!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I have 10 names going right now

The Tiger is RUTHLESS.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #29
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I have 10 names going right now

The Tiger is RUTHLESS.
Hi Medusa

Do not be fooled folks. Angie is the definition of RUTHLESS when it comes to Words With Friends!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #30
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
This thread came at the suggestion of a certain redhead. And I agreed. So here it is. This thread is for Word with Friend players. What is the best word you ever played? How many points? What's a word you use without fail? What words make you "murderous"? Or maybe you just suffered a painful loss.

I will start. Someone, a certain tarot reader tried to block the triple lane with anon of all words. But fret not, I had a trusty c. So! I made canon going across and the lovely flo to connect with the c.

I still got my triple.

On a not so joyous note, Julie beat me like I stole something yesterday. That was a sad day.
Indeed, it was a sad day in America. I think I kicked your sweet ass with ANNALS -- Triple word (YAY).

Now, this game... You are kicking mine and I will not say anything about a certain red head kicking mine. That was SAD!

Love this game.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #31
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I have a bazillion games going on right now. Sadly, the only time I can play is late evenings and weekends. But! I will gladly play when I can.

I've gotten rid of all my tiles at once one time (words was URINATES). He he.

I'm currently getting my ass handed back to me by a lovable but ruthless flying monkey.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #32
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Started a game just now. I guess we can have more than one game going at once.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #33
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Indeed, it was a sad day in America. I think I kicked your sweet ass with ANNALS -- Triple word (YAY).

Now, this game... You are kicking mine and I will not say anything about a certain red head kicking mine. That was SAD!

Love this game.

Julie
I definitely was NOT happy with your annals; not one bit! And I still don't think it was right for you to get a double score on matzot. Clearly something was amiss that game. But I will take my revenge no matter how long it takes! Oh look! I have beaten you on this lovely night! YES!

I think you should elaborate on your experience with the redhead.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 12-17-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: to celebrate victory after being beaten like a drum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #34
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

YES!

Abampere is my favorite word for tonight. The b was already on the board. That meant I was able to use all my letters. Yes folks, double word plus bonus for 69 points. I'll take it! I wonder what She Who Brings Peace will say when she sees it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #35
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
YES!

Abampere is my favorite word for tonight. The b was already on the board. That meant I was able to use all my letters. Yes folks, double word plus bonus for 69 points. I'll take it! I wonder what She Who Brings Peace will say when she sees it.
If I had known I was going to get stomped this bad I would not have played. lol First letter. Isn't there like a rule like if you're playing baseball and you are kicking the crap out of the other team the game is just over. I won't give up though. Word on brother.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #36
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I.

LOVE.

THIS.

GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let there be no mistake!
My Sissy and I usually have 4 games going at once. We have played several games where we only play 3-letter words. (That's tough!) Usually, at some point, we have to break that rule............or ONE of us <pointing> might forget and play a 5-letter word.

I have about 10 games going on right now and I MAY become agitated when I'm ready to play and people are SLEEPING for some reason. WHAT??!?!?!?

I know some folks use handy~dandy helper programs, but I do not. I've been playing Scrabble since my teenage years. I'm of the mindset that one is sorta missing the point of the whole game if the letters are plugged into some program. But I'm a purist that way. (Probably the ONLY way....)

And while my best memory is not with THIS game, I did once score 147 points against my Granny Sweeten when I was in my early 20's. She wasn't happy with me, but I refused to go get a switch off the pecan tree!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

All the cheat programs won't help, this game is much about strategy and puzzle making, lots of points can be had with two letter words !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #38
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Hi. I am Gentle Tiger and I am a Words With Friends addicts. There. I've said it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #39
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I was thinking that just maybe he actually was a "Gentle" Tiger...It was then that I realized he had offered me brain crack.

Evil pusher.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #40
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I definitely was NOT happy with your annals; not one bit! And I still don't think it was right for you to get a double score on matzot. Clearly something was amiss that game. But I will take my revenge no matter how long it takes! Oh look! I have beaten you on this lovely night! YES!

I think you should elaborate on your experience with the redhead.
Did you really seriously play "Abampere?" Seriously Gentle (not really) Tiger? I mean who comes up with that shit?

The red headed one... She beat me senseless. I have my game on today. Well... I think I do. lol

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:

Tags
losers always whine, players never win