Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #2061
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hey Rockin

Yes, diabetics like us have to be careful. The eating plans and/or diets that work for non-diabetics can be dangerous for us.

I've really cut down on carbs...eating the equivalent of 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 1 small potato or ear of corn a day, plus a couple servings of whole fruit (no juice).

It's making me lose weight (slowly), but I couldn't cut it any lower and be safe. I've had several "low sugar" episodes that made me reach for a couple ounces of orange juice to get me back into a safe place.

It's important to remember that ketosis is a natural process that occurs when you're burning fat for energy instead of carbs. However, ketones are toxic acids. Healthy people can handle that (mostly). In diabetics, too many ketones can throw you into diabetic ketoacidosis...which can lead to coma and death.

Warning signs are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, "fruity" smelling breath and breathlessness. If you cut carbs dramatically, exercise hard and are diabetic....you can push yourself into this very dangerous situation.

I vote for slow and steady...especially for us diabetics.

I had one of those episodes at the pool hall a couple of weeks ago,it was one of those days I barely ate cause I had so many things to do,I got that sick sitmach with indigestion(have acid reflux) then came shakey...good thing the guy that runs the pro shop was there cause he knew what to do in a flash..u can bet I dont miss meals any more and if im on the go I take something I can eat with me.Now the pool hall owner has added a fue diabetic meals to his menue cause im not the only one with this issue.This is one of the fue pool halls that has a fantastic cook and kitchen.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #2062
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I had one of those episodes at the pool hall a couple of weeks ago,it was one of those days I barely ate cause I had so many things to do,I got that sick sitmach with indigestion(have acid reflux) then came shakey...good thing the guy that runs the pro shop was there cause he knew what to do in a flash..u can bet I dont miss meals any more and if im on the go I take something I can eat with me.Now the pool hall owner has added a fue diabetic meals to his menue cause im not the only one with this issue.This is one of the fue pool halls that has a fantastic cook and kitchen.
Scary stuff, huh?

I can't skip meals, and if I'm running around a lot I try to make sure I've got an apple or a granola bar or something in my purse.

I can get shaky, sick and feel like I'm going to faint pretty quick if I drop too low....not to mention covered in clammy cold sweat. Not a good feeling at all, especially when you know what comes next if you don't get some carbs into you pretty quickly.

It can be hard for non-diabetics to understand, so it's good that your pool hall owner does.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #2063
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Now that the reunion has passed **heavy sigh** I am back on losing weight 409584985%. I try to stick to items that have 5 or less ingredients and ingredients I can actually read! Tons of exercise and lucky for me I love water!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #2064
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Now that the reunion has passed **heavy sigh** I am back on losing weight 409584985%. I try to stick to items that have 5 or less ingredients and ingredients I can actually read! Tons of exercise and lucky for me I love water!!
Good for you sista!

I wish I could be as strict with the ingrediants as you are! Sometimes, I have to eat prepacked frozen meals for lunch... just 'cause I don't have much time. I do try to add a small side salad or fresh fruit to go along with it though.

I think at dinner it's a lot easier for me, because you can do meat or fish with fresh veggies and/or a salad. I've been trying to stay away from prepackaged side dishes like rice/pasta... but sometimes it's hard. When I'm running short on time & I do make those items, I do my best to stick to the portion size so I can keep a better track on what I am eating.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #2065
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Scary stuff, huh?

I can't skip meals, and if I'm running around a lot I try to make sure I've got an apple or a granola bar or something in my purse.

I can get shaky, sick and feel like I'm going to faint pretty quick if I drop too low....not to mention covered in clammy cold sweat. Not a good feeling at all, especially when you know what comes next if you don't get some carbs into you pretty quickly.

It can be hard for non-diabetics to understand, so it's good that your pool hall owner does.
Before I found out I was any kind of diabetic I was on a lose weight program I worked out for me,before it worked like a charm ...but not this time.I cant tell u how many times I had an "episode" and never knew what it was,I would work out really hard but would get really dizzy,nauseaus,shakey,sort of headachey as well as ner passing out.This is NOT cool as u well know,I would drag myself in the house and eat anything I could get my hands on..mostly fruit,I would eat two or three bannas with pnb smeared on it that worked really well.I went to the doc about this several times,he just gave me vitamins.It took me changeing docs to find out what the prob was,then I didnt beleave it till the second test.Heck I even went to the local ER a coupple of times...not once did they check for diabetis,glad I finaly found out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #2066
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Good for you sista!

I wish I could be as strict with the ingrediants as you are! Sometimes, I have to eat prepacked frozen meals for lunch... just 'cause I don't have much time. I do try to add a small side salad or fresh fruit to go along with it though.

I think at dinner it's a lot easier for me, because you can do meat or fish with fresh veggies and/or a salad. I've been trying to stay away from prepackaged side dishes like rice/pasta... but sometimes it's hard. When I'm running short on time & I do make those items, I do my best to stick to the portion size so I can keep a better track on what I am eating.
I know how a hectic schedule can be! Since I work at night, thats when I eat most. One thing I do is keep tons of frozen green giant steam in the bag vegetables on hand. When my schedule is nuts and hectic with no time to cook, I just grab a bag and go. I keep a bottle of green tabasco sauce in my locker at work....so I am all set!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #2067
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Carbs are a good thing, when they are taken from natural ingredients. My advice to people without health restrictions are to use the "GOD" diet.. Meaning anything made by GOD is ok, anything made by man, not ok. Just a guideline to remind us that manufactured foods (pasta, cereal, most desserts) are full of empty calories/no nutritional value. Pretty much anything natural like veggies and fruits, and most meats are OK.

Of course whatever works for each of us is what works
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #2068
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Carbs are a good thing, when they are taken from natural ingredients. My advice to people without health restrictions are to use the "GOD" diet.. Meaning anything made by GOD is ok, anything made by man, not ok. Just a guideline to remind us that manufactured foods (pasta, cereal, most desserts) are full of empty calories/no nutritional value. Pretty much anything natural like veggies and fruits, and most meats are OK.

Of course whatever works for each of us is what works
I so agree with this. I've found that, for me, the closer I keep things to their natural state, the better off I am. Whole fruit, fresh veggies, lots of raw salad, as little of the processed stuff as possible.

For me, eating processed, fast food, artifically flavored or artifically sweetened stuff leads to cravings for more and more of it. It's a vicious cycle.

Even when I really want something sweet...eating something home-baked, or a small amount of good dark chocolate stops the craving for sweet without sending me into a tailspin of unhealthy eating.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #2069
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Sodium is another thing that can hinder a weight loss program, check the labels, you should consume no more than 200 mg sodium per meal! Any more than that and we retain fluid and possibly high blood pressure. Cut way back on salt and in a few days you will be thirsty, drinking more water adn your kidneys will gladly flush it all out for you Will be like someone opened the flood gates .....

A can of soup for example is nothing but salt, just like canned veggies. A can of corn could have well over 200 mg of sodium as a preservative, while a bag of frozen corn has about 20mg which is from the corn itself. So fresh/frozen veggies are way better !

Sorry I'm on a roll today!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #2070
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

I so rarely open a can that my dogs think it's for them. (They don't get canned food either!)

The only things I use that come in a can is tuna fish, packed in water with no salt and chipotles. Don't ask.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #2071
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
I so rarely open a can that my dogs think it's for them. (They don't get canned food either!)

The only things I use that come in a can is tuna fish, packed in water with no salt and chipotles. Don't ask.
lol i recently tried canned crab to throw in my salad.( I wished I liked canned tuna but I hate it) It was surprisingly good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #2072
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

All set to have a great week..
i'm full of confidence and ready to rock it.
Even had my son take a picture of me (full body shot) to post on facebook at 58 lbs lost, which is something i havent done in years...WOO!

i love my growing self esteem & energy level.
They're the two things that are really amazing me more & more everyday & i can't stop getting excited about it LOL.

When i was in Oregon with Mtn, i got to try so many new things (which He did intentionally, heh) so i could try things i hadn't tried before.. i've learned so many different things i love, and different ways of cooking healthy.. i truly loved cooking together like that.. ♥ (asparagus is my fave, fave FAVE of all LOL..) ..

it feels great to be confident that i can keep doing this now, so long i believed i couldn't, and then didn't.... but look at me now, heh..

ps Diavolo, canned tuna is yum! i eat tuna most everyday, it's all i eat canned as well.. i stay natural otherwise, veggies, fruits, chicken, fish, etc..& lots of water!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #2073
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Gonna get official again starting this Friday!

I haven't been the diligent little tracker, weigher, or measurer that I had been. Now that cooler weather is on the way, it's time to buckle down and kick more ass!!

Friday has long been my weigh-in day. That and a very miserable, stressful week led me to choose this Friday as my re-start day. And because I'm a headcase and have to mentally prepare for these types of things.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #2074
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
One of my favs at the chinese buffet. the other night I got some fresh made sushi summer rolls from Publix. sooo good! .. and I imagine more healthier than spring rolls, at least the fried ones. It is 232 calories for 2. However they do have carbs, sugar, and the fav addition of chinese food - sodium! I guess once every few months isn't gonna kill you and will satisfy your craving, could be worse! hehe.

Happy Monday everybody! It's a sunny week here, so I imagine I'm gonna be walking/running a lot, hopefully on the beautiful beach.
I don't dig fried spring rolls... I like the Vietnamese fresh (cold) ones.... MMmmmm. My girl makes AWESOME ones, but she's out of town
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #2075
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

As a recovering addict, I have sugar cravings that are out of this world. Does anyone else struggle with this? If so, any tips on getting through them? My sugar addiction is in full swing at this point and I am having a hard time reeling it in.

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #2076
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
As a recovering addict, I have sugar cravings that are out of this world. Does anyone else struggle with this? If so, any tips on getting through them? My sugar addiction is in full swing at this point and I am having a hard time reeling it in.

~Elijah
Hi Elijah,

I found that trying to "just say no" to my sweet tooth didn't work. I know that's different from a full blown sugar addiction....but it was still a struggle.

I did a step down approach...first going off of white sugar stuff and using stevia and honey and agave nectar instead. The honey and agave are still sugars, but they're natural and a lot easier for my body to handle even with diabetes. And honey has great health benefits as well. The stevia....well I think it's a miracle plant, and I'm getting ready to grow some.

For me, using those ingredients to get my "sweet" for awhile took the frantic edge off the sugar cravings...and then I could ease away from them too.

Best of luck....sugar is tough.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #2077
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Jo.

I have heard a lot about agave nectar recently, I will give it a try.

"Frantic edge" is a great way to describe it, that's exactly how it feels.

Quote:
Hi Elijah,

I found that trying to "just say no" to my sweet tooth didn't work. I know that's different from a full blown sugar addiction....but it was still a struggle.

I did a step down approach...first going off of white sugar stuff and using stevia and honey and agave nectar instead. The honey and agave are still sugars, but they're natural and a lot easier for my body to handle even with diabetes. And honey has great health benefits as well. The stevia....well I think it's a miracle plant, and I'm getting ready to grow some.

For me, using those ingredients to get my "sweet" for awhile took the frantic edge off the sugar cravings...and then I could ease away from them too.

Best of luck....sugar is tough.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #2078
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Today I went to a bodyworker expo where there was a spread of yummy things on the table, (That I happened to sit next to!) and lemme tell you I want to tackle it all one bite at a time, but I didn't , I just focused on something else, like the speaker, and soon enough it was time to go and not one bite was sacrificed.

I hafta say you all keep me inspired!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #2079
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I recently went to the store for some dog treats,cant let them run out I will never hear the end of it.I walked down the candy isle I swear I could smell the candy thrue the bags,I didnt stop or even slow down hurry..hurry ..hurry to the pet department..then out of the store.My son brought candy for halloween cause I wasnt getting any,candy that is,I was going to hand out individual wraped healthy treats.His response was .."IT's halloween mom"geeese...So on spook night he is giveing the candy out cause im gonna be gone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #2080
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

To not kid myself on Halloween, I make it a practice to only buy candy I hate and would not touch with a 10-foot pole, such as candy corn or Jolly Rancher or Snickers.

Do not allow me near the Almond Joy or Mounds bars or near Sees Candy!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: