Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Butch Attire & Fashion

For anyone to post in about butch clothing, and styles. I always like to see what we all put on!

And no, this is not a butch cock & packing thread ..... there is one of those already!

So, what are we all wearing these days? Casually, to formals.... to work?
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

For me .... I am most comfortable in Wranglers or Cinch jeans and shirts. Boots are a must, and Cowboi hats!
Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a jeans and shirt person. I'll wear steel toe boots or sneakers. When the weather gets warmer, I like cargo shorts or jean shorts. I'll dress for any occasion when I have to.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
For me .... I am most comfortable in Wranglers or Cinch jeans and shirts. Boots are a must, and Cowboi hats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm a jeans and shirt person. I'll wear steel toe boots or sneakers. When the weather gets warmer, I like cargo shorts or jean shorts. I'll dress for any occasion when I have to.
Yup! I like Wranglers! And, I really want some western boots! Great for CW dancing and just like them.

LOL... I just got a Point Isabel/Mud Puppies T and it goes with my red tennies!

I have been doing a lot of putting vintage style stuff together from the Gentlemen's Emporium with formal wear. Got a kewl puff tie that really accents a lapel vest.

Looking for a belt to put an old buckle a friend gave me on. It is an Italian Family Mother's & Fathers buckle. She found it for me in a thrift shop and I was so jazzed to have it!! Hey, the more western attired butches could tell me where to go find a nice leather belt for it. Where I live, western attire stores are just not around, much!

Also, I like shpping vintage stores, but really have a problem with them if everything smells! Only have found one in SF that I will even try things on in.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Long black jackets.

Yep.

Can never have too many.

And just the right cane for every occasion.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

right now, about 15 layers
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm Parker. I'm a non-active member here, but I couldn't resist this thread. I'm a clothes horse and I have my own look which is very masculine, but not typical. You'll usually find me going against the grain in haircuts and clothes; I don't like the way clothing is put together today for myself. One of the things I would like to do is design a masculine clothing line. I am transgendered with transition this year so my clothes are made for men.

—Parker
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #8
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default thanks for this thread, it timely

I like to call my style of dress more faggy than manly, if that makes sense without being offensive. Though it is mostly jeans, pull over shirts, and jackets - love me my jackets (I have more jackets than pants).

BUT!

There is a big fancy butch/femme dance coming up here in the bay area and I would love to find something to wear. Due to my (ugh!) hour glass figure I have to either wear pants that are three sizes too big or (gasp, cough, sputter) pleated! What is a boyish girl to do? I love to dance - a lot - so I need something comfortable and not tight (can not stand the feeling of tightness on my already too big (for me, again ugh!) thighs.

Don't get me wrong, I love hour glass figures on others.....you all understand right?

Any tips for me?
key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to key For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For me it's mostly jeans and button down shirts,sometimes I wear a vest with a dress shirt and slacks.I have plenty of suits for what ever I need them for,I get clothes mostly at Burlington wich tailors them for me.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Yup! I like Wranglers! And, I really want some western boots! Great for CW dancing and just like them.

I have been doing a lot of putting vintage style stuff together from the Gentlemen's Emporium with formal wear. Got a kewl puff tie that really accents a lapel vest.

Looking for a belt to put an old buckle a friend gave me on. It is an Italian Family Mother's & Fathers buckle. She found it for me in a thrift shop and I was so jazzed to have it!! Hey, the more western attired butches could tell me where to go find a nice leather belt for it. Where I live, western attire stores are just not around, much!

Also, I like shpping vintage stores, but really have a problem with them if everything smells! Only have found one in SF that I will even try things on in.

Look at Cavenders, or Sheplers online. You should be able to find a belt to your liking there.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Forgot to mention Turnbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
I'm Parker. I'm a non-active member here, but I couldn't resist this thread. I'm a clothes horse and I have my own look which is very masculine, but not typical. You'll usually find me going against the grain in haircuts and clothes; I don't like the way clothing is put together today for myself. One of the things I would like to do is design a masculine clothing line. I am transgendered with transition this year so my clothes are made for men.

Forgot to mention...
I have a masculine body (no breasts, small hips). My problem is that I'm short and have to have pants taken up expect for Turnbury which makes a short inseam. I don't like fads. That said...
[IMG][/IMG]
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Default Forgot to mention Turnbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Forgot to mention...
I have a masculine body (no breasts, small hips). My problem is that I'm short and have to have pants taken up expect for Turnbury which makes a short inseam. I don't like fads. That said this is pretty much it..

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a sucker for cowboy boots and levi's.

BUT luckily I have a handsome honey that can look good in anything he puts on. Even long johns and white crew socks.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I am a sucker for cowboy boots and levi's.

BUT luckily I have a handsome honey that can look good in anything he puts on. Even long johns and white crew socks.
I have a lot of levis and 4 pairs of cowboys boots. I'm having some shirts and a jacket replicated from World War II from a replicator in India to go with them. You post pictures of you and your honey.

http://www.replicaters.com/
Old 02-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:

Everywhere on the belt, but I like Wilson's Leather. You'll find them online and they'll ship. I bought 3 leather baseball hats from them.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:31 PM   #16
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly I wear Carhartt jeans or Carhartt black's for work

Justin Basic boots in several different colors
Bates Black lace up boots

T-shirt is usually either a sports team shirt or a Harley Davidson or Rally T-shirt
Flannel or button down shirt

I have all the biker leather stuff, and I have Carhartt jackets and vests and stuff for normal everyday, work and at the house wear.

Cowboy hat, or Harley Davidson cap or UT cap but always something on my head.

I'm just a country boy I don't dress up much but I clean up good.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #17
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Ike Jacket
and a white naval officers dress tunic
Old 02-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #18
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Try this place ....... http://www.sheplers.com/

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Butch did have nice threads, especially the hat.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Ez has great style and gives good pompadour--plus he smells good!

tips from a femme:

save money by spending a little more on a few items, this is a universal truth and don't buy every t-shirt known to man--you can't really wear them anywhere except for weekend errands, anyway.

and TRY ON, but there's some of you that will never (like Ez) so keep all the tags on so that you (or your amazing girlfriend) can have an easy time returning everything that doesn't work.

Ask for help! and shop the sales in finer stores--yes, those salespeople work on commission because the provide GREAT SERVICE and will call you when something has a. come in that you've been looking for or b. is going on sale that you've had your eye on! (use them! really, they're there for you and will make you look good!)

(off topic: EZ has a great eye for classic style (think: mad men), and though he'll rarely mention it, it's all part of the attraction--it's sexy when someone has confidence and doesn't need an extensive portfolio in some misguided attempt at impressing the ladies. in other words, i know he's dressing for *himself* and that is just what i like, no matter what he's wearing.)

great thread
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: