RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
My fabulous Saturday morning and day is in the fact I have nothing doing and a whole 24 hours to do it in..........
throws you some of my videos that need to be watched..and reaction papers to be written..... good.. you can help me play catch up... it's either that or write a syllabus and make powerpoints for chapters...lol choice is yours!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 01:51 PM   #62
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I've been laying around all day in my undies and one of my Butch's old t-shirts. I've been video texting with my bestie, studying some tarot, and also watching a little TV. Tea this evening with a friend.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #63
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Not only was the morning fab, the rest of the day has been as well.. and I am confident that the evening will follow suit. I love days like this. Sometimes they tend to be few and far between with the demanding work days and all that comes with Life in general.

I think I need to start making Saturday (or Sunday) a day like today was at least whatever is in my power to do so.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 06:55 AM   #64
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Again, another Saturday and not one single thing planned or demanding my attention! It can't get any more fabulous than that in my book!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 10:46 AM   #65
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I just got back from a 2-hour playtime at the dog park with Bella.
Stopped on the way home to wash the car and grab another Starbucks.
Now for lazily caching up on chores around the house, doing a little yoga, and working on a few freelance projects.

I heart lazy Saturdays!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #66
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

My Saturday morning was fab when I first woke up and read my text messages. Then I had a good talk with one of my housemates which kind of started not so fab but ended up being good in the end. The rest of the day has followed along that line. It has been low key- did a bit of grocery shopping- and then spent the rest of the day with the sweetest person I know. I am really looking forward to this coming Saturday as well. It is going to be WAY more than just fabulous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #67
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

So far this has been an extremely fabulous morning....I've done a whole lot of nothing..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 09:17 AM   #68
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
So far this has been an extremely fabulous morning....I've done a whole lot of nothing..

I am right there with you homoe and the plan is to make the rest of the day exactly the same. Well, there might be some puttering involved.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:36 AM   #69
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's no longer August, what could be more fabulous than that..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #70
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning is fabulous because I've gotten a lot done this week, so today I can rest without feeling like a sluggard. I have no plans for today other than being completely lazy. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #71
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's Sunday Afternoon, in my world, and I just got back from an slow and leisurely drive, after shopping today. It's gorgeous outside.... Fall is in the air, the sunshine is simply decadent and the trees are dressed in their prettiest shades of yellow, orange, reds, and faded greens.

But that's not all I did today.... Ruby Tuesday got her weekly bath this morning (wash and wax, and they helped me with vacuuming the interior). Then she got a full tank of gas. Then after buying skin products, I came upon a fabulous pair of Converse shoes in a pretty vibrant shade of Green (perfect to wear with a couple dressy tops in shades of floral greenery).

Sunday Morning shopping and an Sunday Afternoon slow & leisurely drive is what made my Sunday just fabulous!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2018, 08:56 AM   #72
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Rain fabulous Rain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 06:47 AM   #73
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's going to be a fabulous fall day here in the Pacific Northwest!

I'm up early and can't wait to get started
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 09:43 AM   #74
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saturday Morning!

I worked very late last night and am up, sifting through some emails, and drinking a super large coffee (the first of a few, I'm thinking...).

Stayed in a lovely motel last night, so there's an ocean breeze, the sound of seagulls and the feeling of a beach town after the tourists have rolled out.

Back to the city soon enough.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 10:09 AM   #75
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

My fab Saturday morning has been pretty relaxing. Only foray out of the house has been to the grocery.

Other than that- I have a few word docs to complete, and an Amazon order to place.

Now if it were a bit less sticky/humid- the day would be wrapped up with a bow.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:30 AM   #76
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Happily married & crazily in love!

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

allllllllllll my chores are done !!!! time to play wooo hoo
gurlnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gurlnextdoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 11:22 AM   #77
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Spent the morning doing the Teal Power walk for ovarian cancer. We had a team of five this year. It was very hot. I'm ready for a nap.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 12:49 PM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Workout. Shopping. Breakfast. Shower. DVR. Kitties.

That's been my morning and it has, indeed, been fabulous.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2018, 05:07 AM   #79
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Another fabulous and glorious autumn Saturday morning here in the Pacific Northwest!

It will be spent loading up the car and then dropping off donations to a homeless shelter and the American Cancer Discovery Shop over in Silverdale.

Before heading out no doubt we'll stop by Borrowed Kitchen Bakery And Farmhouse Cafe for either breakfast or a few goodies to take on our travels!

Saturdays don't get any better than this IMHO.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2018, 07:48 AM   #80
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Woke up feeling even better than yesterday. Answered some emails. Had a morning phone call. Put a card in the mailbox. Now, just having an expresso and reading the posts on here. So far, so fab.