Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #41
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today's post brought to you by the letter i (as in me. as in my birthday) and the number 29 (yes, 29)

Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #42
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who doesn't want to sing Manahmana?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #43
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default In the beginning...

The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #44
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
The best ever. I've actually got a furry monster at home that sings that song, my sister gave it to me a couple of years ago for v-day.

True story: When I was little my dad brought me to Montreal. I remember this one neighborhood looked a lot like Sesame street, with the high steps up to people's stoops and the clotheslines and stuff. I was SO JAZZED about that. I was convinced for the longest time that Sesame street was in Montreal.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #45
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
The best ever. I've actually got a furry monster at home that sings that song, my sister gave it to me a couple of years ago for v-day.

True story: When I was little my dad brought me to Montreal. I remember this one neighborhood looked a lot like Sesame street, with the high steps up to people's stoops and the clotheslines and stuff. I was SO JAZZED about that. I was convinced for the longest time that Sesame street was in Montreal.
I love that!

I thought Sesame Street was magical. I even tried to find it one summer. But every night I would come home at dusk, replete with sadness that it had not been discovered. I now know why; because it's in Montreal ; )

By the way, there's an updated version of Manahmana. It's cute too. But truth be told I'm a girl that loves originals!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #46
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My sister spent half of the day listening to this, so I figure I'd share it with everyone:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnZnlbw3mY&feature=related"]YouTube- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures: Detectives[/nomedia]
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:58 PM   #47
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Affirmations!

The beauty of building up the spirit instead of tearing it down. Lessons to be learned on Sesame Street.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #48
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Here is something My sister's been listening to lately (she's been on a real SS kick lately)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la5M9_r-Fbo"]YouTube- Sesame Street - Songs(Jon Stewart version)[/nomedia]
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #49
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Boogie!

Old 10-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #50
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Doesn't Everyone Have Boogie Woogie Tap Dancing Sheep?

Old 10-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #51
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Birthday Sesame Street! My son will forever be grateful... and his own daughters.... me, too!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #52
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Sunday morning with the Yip Yips.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #53
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

True story-the "Manama Na" tune was originally written for a Swedish sex pseudo-documentary. It was also used by British comedian Benny Hill in his skits.

I remember how well the show dealt with the death of Mr. Hooper.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default <3<3<3 Sesame Street (Swedish Chef vs. The Spanish Lobsters)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #55
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Brooklyn, NY.
Every day I walk through streets that look like the Sesame Street neighborhood, and I half-expect trash cans to produce Oscar, and for Big Bird to walk out of a bodega.
I am so glad I have a magical memory of what a big city could be!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #56
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Sesame Street!!!!!

Thank you for making my childhood awesome
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #57
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the Women's Army Corps 40 years ago.......so I, to this day, have never watched an episode of Sesame Street.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:56 AM   #58
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just think, Sesame Street turns 45 next year! Can hardly believe it's been that long, now. I gave up television some years ago, yet I watch it infrequently when I happen to be visiting with friends, but I'd say some of the best television shows I ever watched were with my boys. I absolutely loved, Sesame Street!

Some of the most memorable skits I remember were skits involving Miss Piggy (Pigs in Space!), the Swedish Chef (I loved the Mexican Lobsters!) and of course, so many other muppet characters too; but I liked the mini-news series anchored by Kermit (News Flash!!!). *lol*

Here's my favorite 'news flash' by Kermit the Frog:

*Bonus video of Miss Piggy*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:01 AM   #59
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My favoritest thing on Sesame Street was what I NOW know was called the Twiddlebugs lol I remembered it as Deedlebugs...

here is a snippet!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1tKLH1Da4Y"]Sesame Street: Twiddlebugs Postage Stamp - YouTube[/nomedia]