Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #1001
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post

you can't have her lol. she's mine! all mine! ooo i want kate. i know i'm telling too much, going overboard. but she sleeps with me every night. crush is not the word. she makes me rise and fall! i just wish all those looks were for me lol.

Last edited by macele; 11-01-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: because i can!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #1002
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lisa Whelchel

Even on Survivor, when people are stripped down to the basics, I am *still* crushing on this woman - after all these years.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #1003
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post

Bernice from South Beach Tow...no lie, I love the way she rips doors off of cars.

What is this "South Beach Tow" you speak of?

I need to investigate this because Bernice up there is a biggo HUBBA HUBBA for me!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #1004
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I was just introduced to the show last night! It's pretty hilarious. They follow the tow truck drivers in south beach and Bernice definitely doesn't take any flack from anyone. She is, by far, my favorite. There's one commercial where a guy is hitting the hood of her truck yelling "I'm calling the cops!" and she responds with "I don't care if you're calling Obama!"

yeah, i love her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
What is this "South Beach Tow" you speak of?

I need to investigate this because Bernice up there is a biggo HUBBA HUBBA for me!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #1005
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i'm crushing ohhhhh baby am I ever ~~ but ! everyone needs a little eye candy hell it has no calories ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #1006
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sexy yet there is somthing sweet and demure about her.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #1007
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i watched bernice. she is the real deal. i would not mess with her. definitely worth a crush. i watched kar-azay LOL. good one!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #1008
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

I have been crushing on Carrie Underwood since her first audition on American Idol about 8 years ago......

my #1 crush is SS

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #1009
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
She's beautiful!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #1010
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Penelope Cruz
Old 08-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #1011
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chris Pureka

tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #1012
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

The entire female cast of Downton Abby.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 08-24-2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: No need to gild the lily.
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #1013
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my vet! cute, tall, and butch... just how i like em. sadly, all my pets are healthy... anyone have a pet that needs to see a doc? check-up? anyone? i will happily volunteer! ;-)
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #1014
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a fresh s'more, wish I had another ()
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #1015
LilyTheCat
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Unavailably Single

LilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyTheCat Has the BEST Reputation

Shane (The L Word)! Have not watched that show in ages but I still enjoy looking at pictures of her online... I just love love LOVE her androgynous looks!! She could have me any day, any way she wants...
LilyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LilyTheCat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #1016
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Julie Andrews!!!!

I saw a photo last night online of her and her daughter. They were doing an interview of some type. When I saw her, my heart began beating faster. She is 78 years old now.

In third grade, I fell in love with Julie Andrews when I saw Mary Poppins and it has been that way for me ever since then. She is wonderful!

In grade school, I used to pretend to be the captain in The Sound of Music ... and sing Edelweiss to Julie ... errr, okay, here is the whole truth ... actually I still do it sometimes now. LOL!
The dogs get enchanted when I sing Edelweiss.

... just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down ... for all you youngsters, that was a line in a song in Mary Poppins
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: