Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Doorbusters after Black Friday at the craft store:

Wreath, plain with just greenery
Beautiful gold-ish , with rose undertones, bulbs
A couple of picks with cream color pearls
Soft rose gold, wire edged ribbon

I'm decorating a wreath, for me!
Kinda like this, but wreath style.....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 05:18 AM   #4922
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Doorbusters after Black Friday at the craft store:

Wreath, plain with just greenery
Beautiful gold-ish , with rose undertones, bulbs
A couple of picks with cream color pearls
Soft rose gold, wire edged ribbon

I'm decorating a wreath, for me!
Kinda like this, but wreath style.....
So pretty, two thanks for this post. Lovely, lovely, lovely to look at as I sit here sipping tea this morning.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:57 AM   #4923
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was on Cyber-Monday. Two Ancestry DNA kits. One for a customer who was adopted and is looking for his family and one I might use. As an only child of 64 years, I am not sure how I would feel about a sudden sibling from an indiscretion by my father years ago.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:30 PM   #4924
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Actually it was on Cyber-Monday. Two Ancestry DNA kits. One for a customer who was adopted and is looking for his family and one I might use. As an only child of 64 years, I am not sure how I would feel about a sudden sibling from an indiscretion by my father years ago.
I did an ancestry kit a couple of years ago and it was really interesting! I found out that my lineage was not what I was told growing up. For some, that could really rock their world but I laughed. When I told my dad that he wasn't 100% Italian; that my percentage is not high enough (and there's absolutely no chance he is not my father and she is not my mother...I'm VERY both of them physically and emotionally), he told me, "It's your mom's fault. Something went wrong on her side." lol Yeah, okay. It's basic 8th grade genetics but whatev, Dad.

As a treat, I found out I was Irish. I didn't expect that but it explains my skin and how it responds to the sun. I thought I was Asian but I'm not. Not even a teeny weeny bit. My almond shaped eyes come from either the Portuguese or the Native American in me. Both are small percentages but it's a dominant feature and the only thing that makes sense.

I'm also West African. This didn't surprise me at all. There's other stuff in there too. I am, literally, a woman of the world.

As for finding siblings, you can opt out of having your results made public and, therefore, linkable.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 10:40 PM   #4925
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post

Oh I want to do this. From my knowledge I have a small amount of Cherokee Indian. (Probably very small) Irish, and possibly Norwegian. I know my skin practically glows in the dark lol.
But I have a lot of family I don’t know so I’m sure there’s a lot of surprises.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:45 PM   #4926
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Oh I want to do this. From my knowledge I have a small amount of Cherokee Indian. (Probably very small) Irish, and possibly Norwegian. I know my skin practically glows in the dark lol.
But I have a lot of family I don’t know so I’m sure there’s a lot of surprises.
I've never committed a crime (ok, misdemeanors only.) I am adopted. There's no way in hell I'm giving my DNA to a company whose records can be subpoenaed; right now, they're just giving the information away. It really surprises me people are willing to do this.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:52 AM   #4927
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
I've never committed a crime (ok, misdemeanors only.) I am adopted. There's no way in hell I'm giving my DNA to a company whose records can be subpoenaed; right now, they're just giving the information away. It really surprises me people are willing to do this.
It was an easy decision for me. I was a little concerned about putting my DNA out there, but more than that I wanted to know where my people are from.

I took both 23andMe and Ancestry and am glad I did. 23 gave me more details about my European ancestry and gave me a health or wellness report.

Ancestry gave me more details about my African ancestry. Both reports were the same, but the depth of details were different. I guess more European descendants are at 23 and more African descendants are registered at Ancestry?

I understand your hesitation, especially since this is the beginning stages of these DNA reports being used to catch suspected criminals, but it doesn’t bother me, at least not as much as me not knowing more about my ancestors.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 06:58 AM   #4928
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Don't forget that you have to opt in for them to use the data. Read the fine print!

Yesterday, I bought the fur babies their Christmas toys. They don't get them until the day, though. I also got stuff for work and some food stuffs.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 11-29-2018 at 07:01 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 08:37 PM   #4929
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A pipe cutter
Pipe insulation and metal tape
12 deck boards
8 rolls of R13 ceiling insulation
A can of ice cold Yoohoo
And a hair cut
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 08:58 PM   #4930
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:49 PM   #4931
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would love to hear how it works . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:51 PM   #4932
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Christmas wrapping paper
- Candy for Christmas stockings
- cookie baking stuff
- containers for cookies

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:54 PM   #4933
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I would love to hear how it works . . .
ok, my seester-in-law,
Swears by it..

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #4934
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have to make a run to Lowes, Home Depot and Tractor Supply today. Lowes has a great sale on a 1200 vehicle battery charger/tire inflator/inverter. I bought it online yesterday before they sold out. Received an email it is ready for pick up. My old Sears Diehard Platinum 1100 died. Actually, it is only the battery ... thinking about buying just a new battery for it. It is a really good one but the brand new 1100's have become too pricey. I keep one of these in my truck. What a life saver they are!! I don't feel safe without one. Off the main road, this several miles long pig trail road to my home is poorly paved, has faded out centerline and side paint, zero lights except for an occasional home, hilly and very curvey.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 08:49 PM   #4935
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

eggs
bread
cookie icing

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 11:40 PM   #4936
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

So much! I got craft goodies and food and stuff that is designed to keep me out of trouble.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #4937
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

4 yards of white flannel.
A gift from Sephora
Microwave popcorn

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 11:58 PM   #4938
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Microwave popcorn
Me too!!
...well, and several other things that I didn't need
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 12:56 AM   #4939
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default here are a few of the purchases I made yesterday

72" high x 100' long roll of galvanized fence wire

wheel barrow with 2 wheels on the front, tires do not require air and it is huge - very deep. Eventually, I want to find an artsie person to paint a shark's head with open mouth and big teeth on both sides of it

100' outdoor 14 gauge extension cord

4 shackles

2 chinsaw batteries

gallon 50:1 chainsaw fuel

Schumacher Jump Starter with DC Power Source, USB Ports and an Air Compressor (model # SJ1332)

other useful stuff too
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 11:29 AM   #4940
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Velvet Pumpkins

I bought an adorable velvet pumpkin at the grocery store this morning that is going to make a great pin cushion.

Annnnnd, it was only 99 cents! I’ve seen these things priced at 20 bucks or more.

The one I got this morning is a deep cranberry color. I’m going back tomorrow or Wednesday and getting the rest of them.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today