Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-14-2015, 11:09 PM   #2181
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Think I may have pushed it today and tonight got up to 12000 steps at work tonight and when I got back to my patrol car I got really hot and had the nose bleed from hell.. So I think tomorrow may be a off day for me or at least taking it easy
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 12:22 AM   #2182
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I took the dog out for a walk today. I'm trying to teach him to walk himself so I won't have to exercise at all.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 07:04 AM   #2183
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was recumbent bike day.

wee

It's okay, really. I just don't feel as connected to the workout as I do on the treadmill and I get bored. So I watched TV while listening to my tunes and it wasn't so bad but then I fell into the Kelt zone and realized I would miss the last 8 minutes of the show I was watching.

I sweated more today but I need to work on being more present or something. It's just not my cuppa.

B5, random program, level 3
Stats: 162 cal, 6.19 mi, 30:00 min

My hip does feel better the past two days but my discomfort isn't gone. It's traveling. This morning it's at the top of my hamstring and at the base and side of my ankle.

Weird.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 07:56 AM   #2184
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm late - This was last night!
I have been trying to make 10,000 steps a day on my Fitbit and had to hit the treadmill for 20 minutes at 3.5 last night to get it there.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #2185
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I posted this in another thread but it really belongs here...

I have been walking on odd numbered days and doing an aerobics DVD on even numbered days. I have been keeping a food log and watching my caloric intake.

We weigh in every Wednesday. We had an initial weigh in on the 7th. This past Wednesday was our first "competition" weigh in. And I lost two pounds!

My coworker who is thin (I can't figure out why she thinks she needs to lose weight) lost five pounds. I'm very competitive so I have set my sights on beating her. It keeps me motivated!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 07:26 AM   #2186
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am going on a long (for me at least) hike today, around 10 miles
I wonder if I should take a before and after picture, hah

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 12:07 PM   #2187
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I posted this in another thread but it really belongs here...

I have been walking on odd numbered days and doing an aerobics DVD on even numbered days. I have been keeping a food log and watching my caloric intake.

We weigh in every Wednesday. We had an initial weigh in on the 7th. This past Wednesday was our first "competition" weigh in. And I lost two pounds!

My coworker who is thin (I can't figure out why she thinks she needs to lose weight) lost five pounds. I'm very competitive so I have set my sights on beating her. It keeps me motivated!
Since you cross posted this, I'm going to cross post THIS:

First thing, congratulations!!! Two is good. Two is healthy. Steady changes makes for steady weight loss and general better state of mind and body.

Second thing, I've watched enough The Biggest Loser to know that once folks get close to their goal/healthy weight, they slow down. If your coworker is already thin, she's not going to keep up 5 lbs a week and she shouldn't. That's not healthy. In all honesty, she's probably giving something up for that be it taking supplements that may hurt her overall health or time from her family if she's working out 2 hours/day, et cetera. She has heard the same societal bullshit you've heard all your life. Thin = beautiful. Thin = happy. Thin = sexy beau. Thin = self acceptance and self love. Thin = all your problems go away at the end of the Disney movie. My semi-educated guess is that she is striving for one or more of those things.

Third thing, do NOT let someone else's wins/losses define YOU. You are a beautiful, unique creature and only you can compare with yourself.

Fourth thing, I want you to win the dough but I want you to feel better first. You are doing so good and making changes that will have a butterfly effect later. I am super proud of you and you should be too.

Fifth thing, I have a thing with even versus odd numbers and just didn't want to leave it on an even one. Ha! How's that for neurosis?!?

Although, truth be told, I think alla y'all are nutso for beans with the coffee thing. I love the smell of it but once it's brewed, you can chuck it. Seriously. Coffee craziness makes people do things like pay $300 for a coffee maker and use beans that critters have eaten and shat out. If that's your thing, give me some beans and if you pay me enough, I'll get them back to you post digestion.

Now, the coffee part was designated for the thread participants but some of you come in here and some of you who come in here drink coffee so I am covering my bases in case someone wants to take me up on my offer.

Good afternoon, exercisers.

Where did the day go?

I slept most of it away.

Oooopsie.

I needed it though.

I don't think I'll be hitting the gym today but I do think I'm going to give a yoga video a try and I will be running errands shortly. Tomorrow will be a long day at the gym.

I came across a simple recipe for meatloaf that didn't involve egg and does involve salsa. I just have to find it again. I think I'll give it a shot. I have some of the red stuff and also some of the red stuff and some Panko breadcrumbs.

Usually my loaf comes in gobble gobble form with bbq sauce, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in it (it's DIVINE, I tell you!) but this could work too.

I just have to omit the ketchup. I think hot ketchup is nasty and refuse to have ketchup skin all over the top of what could be really good loaf.

I got lots of sleep last night and seem to be a bit hyper as a result. Is it showing?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 07:59 PM   #2188
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Happy to have a three day weekend and do some catching up at the gym (Yes, I know one can't really catch up, but for me it's better than not trying). First I did one hour on the Free Motion Treadmill. I did an 18 uphill incline at 3.5 and alternated every 15 seconds between holding the top bars and jogging (without holding onto anything). It was a moderate work-out. Then I did 30 minutes on the stair master, intervals at "moderate intensity" except for me it is always intense- which I love! Then I did 30 minutes on the Arc Trainer at 100 resistance and holding 2.5 jelly weights which I moved in a jogging style motion alternating with holding them up like a zombie for 15 seconds (That is a great way to keep the heart rate up). It was a rather low intensity work-out but happy to be mixing it up anyway. Then I did a combined hour of weight lifting, ab exercises, yoga, tai chi, and stretching. I hung out most of the day with my friend, Marilyn. She told me in one of my poses that I was to hold my head high, not down. I said, "But it's hard to balance." She said, "No it isn't. Your head weighs 10 pounds" (meant as a general statement). She was right.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 08:08 PM   #2189
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the gym today. Well first I went to the store for Karo syrup 'cause Ami is making sweet treats, then I needed a new battery for my tracker, get home grab the bag and head out the door in the car, down the street and forgot the soap. Turn around drive back get the soap, out the door put soap in bag and back to the gym, get there and in the locker room get snow boots off, and forgot my gym shoes. Said fuck it and swam for a half hour. Got home to sweet treats. Maybe tomorrow I'll remember my brain.... don't hold your breath it's a losing proposition....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 08:44 PM   #2190
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Today I walked outside. Maybe not the best decision... It was so blustery I had to lean into the wind to make any progress.

I think I should get to count double the calories as usual due to the extra effort!

I probably should have walked indoors but I get so bored when I walk indoors. And it was good to be in the fresh (freezing my lungs) air and sunshine.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 08:33 AM   #2191
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Had an early morning swim to a sand bar approximately .5 miles out. Cross winds at 15 to 20 knots, it truly kicked my ass! I am built like a tank, very dense so sinking is truly an option. lol But I did it! Not a strong swimmer so an accomplishment for me. Oh, did I mention it took 3 hours? I keed.

Here is how I felt, like this bloke afterwards.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 10:23 AM   #2192
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I miss the treadmill!

But I am adapting, as is my nature. Even if I'm not happy about it.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 158 cal, 1.21 mi, 20 min

I spent the bulk of the workout on circuit training. I went through ALL of my machines but kept it loose and light. 2 sets. 1 with 12 reps and 1 with 10 reps. So everything from my toes to the top of my head got stretched and pulled a little.

I finished up with light ab work on the mat and my PT exercise and some stretching. Yesterday I bought some bands and a core something or other that's designed for yoga but will help me with my PT so I got it. Later today, I have a date with my hamstrings. Both the physical therapist and the intern that filled in for her the day she got her house (it's her first! the first is always so exciting.) remarked on how tight my quads and hamstrings are. Especially the hammies, so I will work on stretching them out while I watch a movie later tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 08:22 PM   #2193
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I had a wonderful work-out today. I basically spent the day at the gym, including hanging out with some of my always-at-the-gym pals, Barbra and Lakisha. Snacks were had and lots of intense exercise. Blissful day.

First I did the Free Motion treadmill, 1 hour, 4 mph with an uphill incline that I decreased by 3 every fifteen minutes starting from 12. Yesterday I had done 18 and that had made my calves too tight so this was much better. I also liked the feel of the work-out getting progressively easier!

Then I did 30 minutes on the stair master, intervals, followed by 30 minutes on the upright bike.

Then I did a combined hour of weight lifting, lots of ab work, leg weights, and tons of stretching! I love how well I sleep after a day like today.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 10:37 PM   #2194
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Got in hella steps today 14000 before midnight and I will still have 2 more hours of my shift and I am training a officer on the Quad and there are a lot of building to go through. Now this week I have to make up for my slack over the weekend but I am giving myself a break cause it was my birthday after all.

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 02:50 AM   #2195
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Some days it's exercise just to get up and get ready for work, especially on Mondays

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 07:01 AM   #2196
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

'mornin', exercisers. Rise and shine!

I put my time in this morning. How about you?

B5, random program, level 5
Stats: 204 cal, 7.16 mi, 35:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 09:36 AM   #2197
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've been going in each day, there just hasn't been much to tell.

I'm using the elliptical on average 45 min a day. The intent is to do 20 at cardio HR which for me is 137, then of course (because I do it to myself) I find myself in front of a screen where they are doing a building redo on something historical and I have to see how it turns out.

I've been getting cardio headaches which has never happened until I moved. I've been giving credit to humidity levels but a couple of days ago I looked it up and found out I need more water. Who knew ? So, I drink two large glasses before I go and another during and that seems to do the trick.

I've had to stop some of the resistance exercises, specifically some of my PT because it aggravates the heck out of my weak hip. Since I need to be doing it for my back I'm in one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.

Carry on
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 12:57 PM   #2198
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have lost considerable weight over the past year with the type of exercise I expend at work, which primarily consists of random, spur-of-the-moment episodes of either walking hurriedly to breaking out in a dead run or lazily sashaying myself around campus at work.

It's a tiring process but I think the quirkiness of my bouts of exercise has aided in my loss of weight, as well as making every bone in my body (seemingly), hurt.

Outside of my usual daily activities, I dont think I will miss the strenuous exercise I have endured, but will definitely need to come up with an exercise plan, once my job ends this month.

I am looking forward to summer when I can resume taking in some relaxing moments at the pool or down by the river.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 01:12 PM   #2199
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

So yesterday, we tried something a little different to get our exercise in. We went to a place called Rockin Jump. It is basically an indoor trampoline park. We jumped and we jumped and we jumped, for an hour. Man I sure feel it in my knees today, but what an awesome workout.

Today is a rest day, aside from some walking, tomorrow we start our gym routine and training to run a 5k.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 04:41 PM   #2200
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

30 minutes on the Elliptical at our house then went to the basement and lifted for another 30. I wanted to get to the gym in the morning but I have a early DR apt so it will be Tuesday after work. Hope to get in at least 10000 steps here at work and that should not be a hard goal to reach

I just keep pushing no matter what

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights