Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 08-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #1501
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Everyone

It is a beauuuutifuuuul day here in South Jersey..... I hope everyone is enjoying thier day. I have been really busy at work. The slow time is coming now when all of the tourists head back home and we will have peace and quiet again.
I definitely feel lucky today maybe I will win the mega millions and I can throw a big party for everyone on the planet!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #1502
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening Lofters... been kinda busy... heading to canada......bbl
but have to post this..... lol
If you like horses. dont have to own one...... well yet anyways.. LOL
then you need to come check out this event........ its going to be soooooooooooooooo much fun.
Oct.
I'll be there selling my art.... in the vendors area....will be there the whole weekend.. im hoping can go out and check out the city night life, somewhat on saturday maybe i dont know.. cant wait ..
they are also looking for some volunters...
bring the kids.....
I been to 3 of parelli clinics they are great...... but this is gonna be HUGE!!
last weekend of Oct.23-24th
Just click the link below for more info.
Hope to see some of you there......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #1503
TexZen

How Do You Identify?:
FtM/TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
It's all good

TexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST ReputationTexZen Has the BEST Reputation

Evening lofters! I thought I'd stop in and say hi. I am living in SW Florida...
TexZen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexZen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #1504
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood ...
Hope everyone has a good weekend, and that the weather is either perfect or a hell of a lot better than it was!
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #1505
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shreveport get together.

Hey folks just a reminder that next month on the weekend of the 9th me,Dark Crystal and Cowboi ( as far as I know at this time) are meeting in shreveoirt to hang out,if anyone else would like to join us come on up,just let me know who is comeing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #1506
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening Lofters just stopping by to see how everyone is doing!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #1507
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hope you Lofters having a nice weekend so far.....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #1508
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bloggers?

Relaxing in the balmy weather we've had this weekend. Getting ready for more 110+ days. Catching up on blogs. Does anyone here blog? Most of the butch,trans,queer bloggers I read are sooo much younger than I am. I have found only two that are close to my age. It's still good, they go through so much that I can identify with, but still, I'd like to read more experiences, thoughts, etc. from my age group.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #1509
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Relaxing in the balmy weather we've had this weekend. Getting ready for more 110+ days. Catching up on blogs. Does anyone here blog? Most of the butch,trans,queer bloggers I read are sooo much younger than I am. I have found only two that are close to my age. It's still good, they go through so much that I can identify with, but still, I'd like to read more experiences, thoughts, etc. from my age group.

i blog but not regularly....i save up topics for a couple of months and then spend a weekend posting madly lol...pm me you e-mail and i will invite you to mine
Old 08-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #1510
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Evening Lofters... Hope everyone had a great weekend. Friends and I went to a park friday night and watched the movie Planet 51. So much fun to watch a movie outside! Also went to a River sharks game on sat night (minor league baseball). We had a suite which is a first for me and a rare treat! It was a ton of fun. Hanging out today catching up on laundry and such! Have a great week lofters!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #1511
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating

Good morning. I think my eyes are open.

I need some dating tips. I am starting to put my toe out and the water feels real cold.

Any advice would be 'preciated.

Love ya
Old 08-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #1512
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi,

I think a ongoing chat is a great idea. I would do Fridays at 10.

- Lotus Flower
Old 08-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #1513
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Now I know I'm ols skool because your toe in the water thing just turned me on..Wouldya mind if I wiggled my toes around with yours?

QUOTE=LotusFlower;182387]

Good morning. I think my eyes are open.

I need some dating tips. I am starting to put my toe out and the water feels real cold.

Any advice would be 'preciated.

Love ya[/QUOTE]
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #1514
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Toe wiggling always 'preciated
Old 08-30-2010, 09:54 AM   #1515
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning/good afternoon lofters, its a nice day here in Northern NJ just relaxing until the internship comes in next weeks then its back to the grind again!! Here's soem for ya!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #1516
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Welllll - I've never posted on this thread before. Thought I might be a little old for y'all folks - to quote an earlier poster, I've kissed 60 and it's kissed me back twice, LOL. But now I see there are a few of us here in this age range so I decided to drop in and say "hey!"

I'm dippin that toe back in the dating pool too, not easy at any time. I'm finding zero gay places to go around here, but I may venture toward Orlando soon. Good Luck to you, Lotus (beautiful screen name, by the way.)

I have a question for the cosmos and for y'all.

If the femme is ready, does the lover appear?

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #1517
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

if the femme is ready and she lets the world know...
yes, lovers will appear from every direction...
question... is this lover in the physical sense or in the more esoteric sense? wait... it doesnt matter... lovers will appear if the femme is ready and it is known...
inevitable...

rlin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Welllll - I've never posted on this thread before. Thought I might be a little old for y'all folks - to quote an earlier poster, I've kissed 60 and it's kissed me back twice, LOL. But now I see there are a few of us here in this age range so I decided to drop in and say "hey!"

I'm dippin that toe back in the dating pool too, not easy at any time. I'm finding zero gay places to go around here, but I may venture toward Orlando soon. Good Luck to you, Lotus (beautiful screen name, by the way.)

I have a question for the cosmos and for y'all.

If the femme is ready, does the lover appear?

Smooches,
Keri
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #1518
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

even when she is NOT ready, lovers appear in every direction. I have had opportunities to date locally but have turned them down. I am 53 and my age doesnt seem to be an obstacle to dating. Nor does my weight...I am a plus size gal and comfortable with myself.

anyway, my weekend was good. I am getting ready to have surgery so I have been scrambling to get things done around the house. I finally got all the furniture moved around this weekend and spent the day cleaning and washing curtains. And tackling more of the garage. And planting bushes. I am exhausted!

I sure wish I could go to Shreverport and meet with Rocky and Dark Crystal !!! How lucky they are to get together!

And Ms Morning Star...I love parelli training and hope you do well selling your art at that clinic!

take care everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
if the femme is ready and she lets the world know...
yes, lovers will appear from every direction...
question... is this lover in the physical sense or in the more esoteric sense? wait... it doesnt matter... lovers will appear if the femme is ready and it is known...
inevitable...

rlin...
Old 08-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #1519
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone!

Old 09-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #1520
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hello and good morning to you also and I'll pass on the chocolate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Good Morning/good afternoon lofters, its a nice day here in Northern NJ just relaxing until the internship comes in next weeks then its back to the grind again!! Here's soem for ya!!

Tags
age, good news for once, mature