Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

having a first dispute with my roomates and resolving the issues together...I love being around mature adults
Old 09-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #2802
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Joy is seeing a Fox News story pop up on my Facebook wall. Because then I get to leave an intelligent, thoughtful, progressive comment challenging the status quo according to the Fox audience. It stirs all the little Fox Newies up and gets them all mad and then all they can do is name-call.

It's like Halloween and Christmas all wrapped up in one. I say something smart and respectful and the flurry of rage that ensues is like watching a huge, cluster of anger-balls explode.

Joy (though, the slightly evil kind).
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #2803
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Creamy, soft, melt in your mouth Maple Walnut Fudge that someone gave me as a treat...absolutely delicious and so worth every calorie!!

Having someone (that's a great cook like me) help me in the kitchen to make a wonderful yummy dinner.

Someone caring about me enough to take care of me, tucking me into bed for a nap and putting medicine on my sore feet after I came home exhausted.

Having several great friends (that I met from BFP) that feel comfortable with me and trust me whole-heartedly to open up to me about private issues that are near and dear to them; issues that may make them feel vulnerable, but they know I would never betray their confidence, that I will do everything within my power to help them and work together to resolve things, or come up with good ideas to make things better...and how they are always there for me when I have serious questions about intimate things or Identity or Community related concerns. Having made such great friends is a wonderful feeling. It's hard to imagine life without them now. I am so happy that I didn't leave this (Our) Community when I was being intimidated and being told that I didn't belong and being dictated to about who I could and couldn't interact with. The connections I've made here have really impacted and affected my life in a VERY positive, validating, amazing way.

Christie brought me joy the other evening....for the way she treated me with such respect and support. Much appreciated!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #2804
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A very big storm was passing and the wind picked up. The trees were bending and things flying around. I ran out to close the barn and put up animals worried there would be a bad storm. As I walked up to the house a large group of yellow and brown leaves spiraled l like a mini tornado. Then it was shooting patterns, like they were dancing. I couldnt stop watching even though the sky became dark and you could hear lightening crackling. It was the most amazing thing I think I've ever seen. It was like magic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #2805
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well,,,

Today, sharing the wedding video with friends.

Right now, the lovely evening we have here; a comfortable 75 degrees, a beautiful full moon overhead and a hot tub that will be hot in just a few minutes. I'm hoping my beautiful wife will join me,,but she is responding to video link requests,,but I might get lucky and capture some of her time this evening,,,I can always hope, lol.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #2806
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting in a nice little nap this afternoon

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #2807
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

it was magic
tonight is the autumn equinox
and a full harvest moon.

This only happens but once in 20 years....

a bewitching night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
A very big storm was passing and the wind picked up. The trees were bending and things flying around. I ran out to close the barn and put up animals worried there would be a bad storm. As I walked up to the house a large group of yellow and brown leaves spiraled l like a mini tornado. Then it was shooting patterns, like they were dancing. I couldnt stop watching even though the sky became dark and you could hear lightening crackling. It was the most amazing thing I think I've ever seen. It was like magic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #2808
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
it was magic
tonight is the autumn equinox
and a full harvest moon.

This only happens but once in 20 years....

a bewitching night...
Sometimes it sucks being a solitary practicioner.

But it is a magnificent night.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #2809
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

indeed but I am getting more and more a reclusive in my crone years and this includes who I practice my faith. I dont know if I would handle a coven well. Perhaps I should give it one try before I die this life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Sometimes it sucks being a solitary practicioner.

But it is a magnificent night.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #2810
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
That's how it was here yesterday, with the rain. The gales swirled sideways and looped and danced in circles for us for about 6 or so minutes. It was beautiful.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #2811
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My sweet daddy Durrrrrrrr. He had my favorite flowers sent to my office today. Where does one find hot pink tulips in September? Omgosh! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #2812
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Creamy, soft, melt in your mouth Maple Walnut Fudge that someone gave me as a treat...absolutely delicious and so worth every calorie!!

Having someone (that's a great cook like me) help me in the kitchen to make a wonderful yummy dinner.

Someone caring about me enough to take care of me, tucking me into bed for a nap and putting medicine on my sore feet after I came home exhausted.

Having several great friends (that I met from BFP) that feel comfortable with me and trust me whole-heartedly to open up to me about private issues that are near and dear to them; issues that may make them feel vulnerable, but they know I would never betray their confidence, that I will do everything within my power to help them and work together to resolve things, or come up with good ideas to make things better...and how they are always there for me when I have serious questions about intimate things or Identity or Community related concerns. Having made such great friends is a wonderful feeling. It's hard to imagine life without them now. I am so happy that I didn't leave this (Our) Community when I was being intimidated and being told that I didn't belong and being dictated to about who I could and couldn't interact with. The connections I've made here have really impacted and affected my life in a VERY positive, validating, amazing way.

Christie brought me joy the other evening....for the way she treated me with such respect and support. Much appreciated!!
Oh my dearest Sweet! You humble me with your friendship - truly.

As to what brought me joy today - well, yesterday, really...

Driving home after a very stressful work/health week... seeing that pink/purple sunset over the tops of the mountains and hearing this song on the radio... knowing that I am a Family (Wo)Man... while all of the lyrics aren't true of my life, the sentiment that my family is what keeps me going when I don't feel like I have the strength to do one more thing, to drive one more mile...

They are the drive behind my coming home...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcMY6VgDls&p=7572DDE9224ACACD&playnext=1& index=22"]YouTube - "Family Man" Craig Campbell[/nomedia]
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #2813
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Circus peanuts....watching my honey's smile light up his face...beating his ass in Zilch (after getting my ass handed to me in Uno)....the surprised grin on his face when he asked for me to get him something and I gestured next to him because I'd already gotten it and put it there....silly Youtube videos....not having to go ANYWHERE unless I want to today....the Tide is playing....and I think I've come up with a plan for dinner. Weeeee!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #2814
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Decorating my yard with corn stalks, pumpkins, and homemade grapevine wreaths.

Hello fall.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #2815
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Zombies in 3D, I sincerely believe the highest calling for 3D is to display zombie brain spatter, really it was EPIC

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #2816
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

We put a deposit down for our commitment ceremony and reception. The room is really beautiful, and everything is included for a very reasonable price. The event is not until next October, so now I have the joy of focusing on all the details. It's very exciting!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #2817
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Papa as hy rode off with some of our finest soldiers on hys bike and me finishing my 4 mile goal!

Oh, and wating for hym to come back so I could give hym a big ole hug!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #2818
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

All the mosquitoes finially died here hallelujah!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #2819
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Best friends ev-uh over for dinner. Remembering and rehashing fun times, making some new. Poking fun at the sick girl. Unloading tons of ..ahem, you know what kind... magazines and books.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 12:23 AM   #2820
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Understanding.....

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy