Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

caring people.....loving caring people who reach beyond theirselves....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #3002
Quester

How Do You Identify?:
On a journey
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happily single, with one eye open

Quester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST ReputationQuester Has the BEST Reputation

Saw the Trans siberian orchestra last nite, oneof the most entertaining and amazing shows I've ever seen. :-)
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Quester is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quester For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #3003
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Diva on Red Bull????
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #3004
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

txt messages and crisp morning air.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #3005
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Schon and I laughing over Schon's running a wee bit behind....ummm duh, this I don't know after 22 years? hahahahaha

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #3006
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a three musketeers bar!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #3007
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Not a darn thing...in fact, just the opposite. My day started out crappy around midnight last night, and nothing has changed yet
Old 12-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #3008
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Shadow and Brando wrestling while the snow flurries swirled around us, kissing my girl as it snowed on us, and homemade hot chocolate! YUM!
Old 12-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #3009
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

A haircut and a shave.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #3010
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Decorating for 200 leather people

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #3011
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I love love love spending time with my four year old grandson!!! and this afternoon was no exception. He is such a good little boy, loveable and so smart.

We spent the afternoon doing jigsaw puzzels, chatting and cleaning up the playroom which was an absolute disaster area! While we were cleaning, sorting and putting things in their proper place and container I was talking to him about only playing with a few toys at a time, putting them away in their proper place before getting out more toys to play with. The moral of the story is that it took an hour to find all the parts of his favorite new game Spill the Beans. We put all the beans into a baggie which went into the box with the rest of the parts. He thought that was amazing!!!!

We also cleaned up the bedroom and made the beds. It was rather messy in there and he was so proud of his room when we were done.

We had fried chicken (delicious), black beans and rice, salad and corn bread muffins. There was eight for Sunday dinner and I really enjoyed myself.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #3012
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

One short txt...that's all it took...
Old 12-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #3013
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

An private message that just came into my box!!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #3014
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default first time ever

Ok this has never happened to me before . I just moved into this house 3 months ago. Today as I was painting the cabinets in my bathroom my doorbell rang. It was this cute little 12 yrd old girl with long hair and braces on her teeth, holding a rake. She told me her name and that she lived 4 houses down from me, and she wanted to make some Christmas money and did I need my yard raked. WHAT!!!! I almost fainted. A kid who wants to work for money??? Really ? So I said heck yeah you can rake my yard how much do you charge , she said I don't know, how much do you think? I said 20 bucks sound good? That gave her a big smile. So I ran to the atm cos I never have cash, and got her money came back and she was almost done. I am busy working on remodeling the inside of my house , so I just gave her the money and said, can I trust you to finish if I pay you now? She said I always finish what I start. What a good kid!!!! What a great work ethic. I used to have to do that when I was a kid. Mow yards, shovel snow, rake leaves for money, only no one ever wanted to pay. I'd knock on 60 doors and get 60 no's. Finally someone would say yes. Mow their grass and trim their hedges weed eat and they'd give you a quarter.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #3015
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Snow smooches!

Furbabes!

Spiritual energy!

Listening to Papa study out loud with hys "unique" version of what the book SHOULD really say. Actually, that made me laugh BIG!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #3016
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Finally, YES!

I got the best text message a mom could get today: "I'm staying in college. I won't get another chance to do this." Can I say I am so proud of my son?! This after him saying he just wanted to come home and quit for a semester... yeah right! I don't think so, Tim.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #3017
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My other half coming home after being gone roughly 48 hours in another state. (Yeah yeah, shush!)
And with dinner and some Pocky for me (yes, hy does spoil me!)

Watching a squirrel run across a fence

Drawing

Making note of another month gone by.

Wednesday plans to take the child our for a belated birthday dinner, grocery shopping, seeing our horse.

Harry Potter marathon

A friend sending cookies

Knowing I will get the stamps tomorrow to send out the zillion (okay, 20?) Christmas cards

A phone call from my Mom
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #3018
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pledging to NLA
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #3019
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

In other news....THIS made me smile, too! Medusa posted it on FB. I stealz it!
http://video.yahoo.com/network/10006...24&l=100063517
That guy is GREAT!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #3020
moonfemme

My stud muffin Jack Russell fur kid's kisses this morning :~)

Tags
happy, joy, smile