Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-19-2017, 09:09 PM   #6661
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm always confused about using glitter at ALL, or being able to use glitter that is very well sealed and isn't going to get everywhere. I like to use a little glitter but I have the proper sealant. I never use glitter on clay's because it seems to be deathly allergic no matter what lol.

Are we deciding no unsealed glitter, or no glitter at ALL? I just want to be clear. I guess maybe we should say no glitter period so it's no confusion, right? I promise I will not sneak in glitter if that's the consensus.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #6662
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

The preferred route is no glitter IF someone hasn't started using it. If they have, I don't want anyone starting over. If they have, we ask only that they do what they can so that it will not ... get loose....fly free... escape... for lack of a better way of saying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm always confused about using glitter at ALL, or being able to use glitter that is very well sealed and isn't going to get everywhere. I like to use a little glitter but I have the proper sealant. I never use glitter on clay's because it seems to be deathly allergic no matter what lol.

Are we deciding no unsealed glitter, or no glitter at ALL? I just want to be clear. I guess maybe we should say no glitter period so it's no confusion, right? I promise I will not sneak in glitter if that's the consensus.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 10:22 PM   #6663
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

LYTE says NO GLITTER AT ALL. PERIOD. Keep it simple. NO GLITTER. Hmmm.. the holidays are making me a little insane but yeah, NO GLITTER.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 10:54 PM   #6664
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
LYTE says NO GLITTER AT ALL. PERIOD. Keep it simple. NO GLITTER. Hmmm.. the holidays are making me a little insane but yeah, NO GLITTER.
Got it. All's fair in war and glitter.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 04:05 PM   #6665
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Wrangler contact info provided via PM.

I highly recommend packaging your twinchies well and/or is such a way that the package can not be folded or smooshed. One of our carriers likes to really shove as much as he/she can into the mailbox. When that's not an option he/she will walk the item up to my door step. Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #6666
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

All I have to say about the no glitter rule (I'm not at all bitter) is I am having a vision with lots of rhinestones. I'm gonna be a rhinestone cowgirl. Bang bang.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 12:09 PM   #6667
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

This project has provin' a lil more challenging than I expected... conceptually. Yes, love ... but in what form or fashion? It's not called... "that many splendored thing" for nothin'.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 09:16 PM   #6668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
This project has provin' a lil more challenging than I expected... conceptually. Yes, love ... but in what form or fashion? It's not called... "that many splendored thing" for nothin'.
I say 'eenie meenie miney mo'.

Besides you have 8 ways to express it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 12:55 AM   #6669
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

How's everyone doing with their twinchies? Mine are probably 3/4ths of the way done and I haven't even made a trip to Michael's yet!!! Emphasis on yet. I'm pleased so far though.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:53 AM   #6670
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats on your restraint! I'm nowhere near that point but am having fun getting things together.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 10:29 AM   #6671
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

You're way ahead of me! I've got the shape and not much more. Iol

Quote:
How's everyone doing with their twinchies? Mine are probably 3/4ths of the way done and I haven't even made a trip to Michael's yet!!! Emphasis on yet. I'm pleased so far though.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:05 AM   #6672
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You're way ahead of me! I've got the shape and not much more. Iol
Oh my ideas have to come fruition. I've gone thru a couple of practice ones..and ta da...

Of course I'm the one who can't stop at just one!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 04:32 AM   #6673
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plan in place, know direction this is headed, keeping things simple, most supplies on hand already. Now let's see what happens when throwing caution to the wind, assembly line fashion, I crank these twinchie things out.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #6674
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I just wanted to say I used a glitter gel pen on each of my twinchies. It's not actually glitter, just a shimmery pen. Hope that's ok. If you notice a hint of shimmer don't panic, it's not glitter.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #6675
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

We were ... and/or ... are .... polar opposites! No plan... no direction... nothing simple... nothing on hand! lol

I think I'm doing this whole thread wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Plan in place, know direction this is headed, keeping things simple, most supplies on hand already. Now let's see what happens when throwing caution to the wind, assembly line fashion, I crank these twinchie things out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #6676
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Let me be the first to say ... as Wrangler ... naughty! lol

I've got a couple sets of those shimmery "glitter" and/or metallic gel type pens ... they're very cool! No worries!

Quote:
I just wanted to say I used a glitter gel pen on each of my twinchies. It's not actually glitter, just a shimmery pen. Hope that's ok. If you notice a hint of shimmer don't panic, it's not glitter.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:53 PM   #6677
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Let me be the first to say ... as Wrangler ... naughty! lol

I've got a couple sets of those shimmery "glitter" and/or metallic gel type pens ... they're very cool! No worries!
Lol!!!!! It's just one word written on each twinchie.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #6678
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

For anyone who feels like answering, please let me know the following:

Who likes cats?
Who likes dog's?
Who likes dolls/toys?
Who likes bows?

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 12:03 PM   #6679
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=candy_coated_bitch;1190516]For anyone who feels like answering, please let me know the following:

Who likes cats? Lots
Who likes dog's? Lots
Who likes bows? Lots
Who likes dolls/toys? - That would depend.

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 12:56 PM   #6680
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Who likes cats? Yup!
Who likes dog's? Yup!

Who likes dolls/toys? In this scenario... unlikely .. lol
Who likes bows? Same as above.

Quote:
For anyone who feels like answering, please let me know the following:

Who likes cats? YUP
Who likes dog's? YUP
Who likes dolls/toys? In this scenario... unlikely .. lol
Who likes bows?