Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #6841
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,721 Times in 5,080 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Just bumping the sign up for this project! We have a few spaces left. We love our oldies and welcome reliable newbies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Welcome to the 2018 MatchBox Round of Crafty Goodness!!!

Quantity: one for each person that signs up minus yourself. There is a cap of 11 participants total.

Theme: Getting to Know You. When you sign up, list 10 things that you enjoy/love/adore/like/etc. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or even tangible things, but there should be enough variety that someone can find at least one thing to base their box to you upon.

Here is an example: love, the color yellow, pigeons, old books, the smell of gasoline, fast things, graham crackers, Etta James, pens, selfies.

Instructions: Procure your matchboxes as soon as we have a final tally. Sometimes, there are shipping issues and this project will take a bit longer than usual to complete, so you'll want to get a jump on it as soon as possible.

The boxes must be no larger than 3 1/8 inches long. Anything smaller is fine. You may get them at Walmart or a grocery store if you want to use the typical matchboxes (minus the matches, of course) or you can buy them online. They come in craft paper, white or multicolored. See HERE for options.

Parameters: Choose one or more options from each person's list of 10 things and build your box to them around your choice(s).

Note: EVERY box should be addressed to someone as each box will be personalized for each participant.

The Boxes: you can fill the box with goodies or you can paint or draw a mural inside...you can paint the boxes or cover them with paper or you can washi tape the heck out of them or cover them with grass....the goal is NOT to spend a ton of cash on trinkets or charms or whatever....the goal is to be creative and have fun. It doesn't take much money to do that. One thing you MUST do is make sure the inner box can slide in and out so that the box can be opened. You will need to keep this in mind as that will become harder and harder with each coat of paint or layer of tape. This project will require a bit of noggin doodling on your part.

Newbies to matchbox art: this will take longer than usual because you are working on a multi-dimensional project. Not only do you need to do something to the outside of the box but the inside must be decorated as well. Also, each piece will be designed for the person in mind. No cookie cutter, assembly lines this time. It's more time intensive, but I promise you; the work is worth it. These are great projects and mean so much to the recipient!

See examples HERE.

Dates to Remember:

Signup: 2/17/18 to 2/24/18
Deadline for finished projects to be in my grubby little hands: 4/14/18
Officially late, and on the naughty list, if not received on/by 4/21/18.
Completed projects will be mailed out on/before 4/28/18.

Postage: Send $8.00 with your projects if we have 6 or less participants and $10.00 if we have 7-11 participants. This is because all projects will be mailed out in the 'if it fits, it ships' boxes and only about 6 will fit comfortably in the small box without getting squished so I may have to go up to the larger size if we have more people.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Have fun and if I've missed something or you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I'm excited! Matchboxes are sooo much fun!!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #6842
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
Changed per Gemme's request!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post

Changed per Gemme's request!
Thank you, ladies!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 11:24 PM   #6843
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas, leather and trees.

4. purepisces (will be back for 10 things)

5) CCB: the colors pink and purple, unicorns, ocean stuff and mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

6) nycfem: cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, your secrets, all different shades of pink only, tiny tiny tiny, snail mail, pop-up book style (something pops out), fat positive theme, Sanrio, Just a Pretty Box, warning / do not open theme

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves, the colors purple & pink, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things, trees

8. Besame (will be back for 10 things)

9. GeorgiaMa'am - Mid Century Modern architecture and design, pin up girls, Disney animals, gems/pretty rocks, vintage ephemera, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, the outdoors, Art Nouveau decorative arts, sugar skulls, music

I changed a couple of my things too.
Yes, to quote Gemme: " Folks, when you're ready to start working, make sure to look at the final sign up list in case anyone else does the same because I'm not the only difficult one here."
. . . . . . . . . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:27 AM   #6844
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to say, the twitchie project results were amazing! I received them last week, at the best time to bring a smile to my face!

I know mine were on the bigger size, and I did send more $ to accommodate the size of shipping. I will agree on what ever the shipping costs are, I just want to be creative!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #6845
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons, etc), music, flowers.

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas and trees.

5) CCB: pink, purple, unicorns, ocean stuff/mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

6) nycfem: cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, your secrets, all different shades of pink only, tiny tiny tiny, snail mail, pop-up book style (something pops out), fat positive theme, Sanrio, Just a Pretty Box, warning / do not open theme

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves/trees, purple, pink, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, and celestial things

8. Besame (will be back for 10 things)

9. GeorgiaMa'am - Mid Century Modern architecture and design, pin up girls, Disney animals, gems/pretty rocks, vintage ephemera, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, the outdoors, Art Nouveau decorative arts, sugar skulls, music

This is the most up to date and accurate list. Please make sure to copy the last list when you quote and/or post.

The list is shaping up to be something fantastic! We have two spots left. Sign up ends Saturday!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #6846
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Argh!

I ordered some boxes plus fun stuff on Amazon and the first packages arrived today. One is great and the items are fine. The other package contained decorative matchboxes and all 6 in one package are squished/smashed/damaged and useless for my purposes. They put it in a plain padded envelope! How insane is that?!? I am so irritated because now they have an April arrival date for my replacement package.

Boo. Hiss.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 05:07 PM   #6847
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

*said with tongue firmly planted in cheek*

Did you say... They put it in a plain padded envelope! How insane is that?!?

Just kiddin' ... it was there... had ta use it!

Quote:
Argh!

I ordered some boxes plus fun stuff on Amazon and the first packages arrived today. One is great and the items are fine. The other package contained decorative matchboxes and all 6 in one package are squished/smashed/damaged and useless for my purposes. They put it in a plain padded envelope! How insane is that?!? I am so irritated because now they have an April arrival date for my replacement package.

Boo. Hiss.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 07:54 PM   #6848
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
*said with tongue firmly planted in cheek*

Did you say... They put it in a plain padded envelope! How insane is that?!?

Just kiddin' ... it was there... had ta use it!
I don't get it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #6849
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Argh!

Boo. Hiss.
If I can chime in on your post for a quick second. Amazon is getting very reckless and sloppy in their packaging and shipping! I've had to recently send back various items for just that reason, as well as books being either smudged by dirty fingers or dirty gloves! I've read stories on how Amazon expects so many packages to be shipped in a certain time frame BUT what good is that IF the merchandise has to be returned due to their carelessness......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 08:50 PM   #6850
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Oh... cuz just a couple of days ago I said stuff in envelopes gets smooshed... and ... viola!

Just an amusing coincidence. Or... maybe not a coincidence! *insert Twilight Zone theme song*

Quote:
I don't get it.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 10:18 PM   #6851
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I have a question. The matchbox is supposed to be at most 3 and 1/8ths of an inch long. Does that include "embellishments"? Like add ons or such?

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 02-20-2018 at 10:27 PM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 06:03 AM   #6852
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If I can chime in on your post for a quick second. Amazon is getting very reckless and sloppy in their packaging and shipping! I've had to recently send back various items for just that reason, as well as books being either smudged by dirty fingers or dirty gloves! I've read stories on how Amazon expects so many packages to be shipped in a certain time frame BUT what good is that IF the merchandise has to be returned due to their carelessness......
I blame it on DC not working for them anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Oh... cuz just a couple of days ago I said stuff in envelopes gets smooshed... and ... viola!

Just an amusing coincidence. Or... maybe not a coincidence! *insert Twilight Zone theme song*

Oh. I so didn't make that connection. After a minute, I thought you were trying to make the connection between the 'padded' part and the 'insane' part.

Yes, you are correct. If something is delicate, there should be some sort of protection for the shipping process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Ok, I have a question. The matchbox is supposed to be at most 3 and 1/8ths of an inch long. Does that include "embellishments"? Like add ons or such?
No. If the embellishments stick out a little bit more, that's fine. I wouldn't go crazy and add another inch to the total length but a little more is fine.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:40 AM   #6853
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas, leather and trees.

5) CCB: the colors pink and purple, unicorns, ocean stuff and mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves, the colors purple & pink, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things, trees

8. Besame : all things pink, frilly, lace, shabby chic, hearts, sea shells, bows, gardening, beach, cats

I changed a couple of my things too.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #6854
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay it's official I won't be able to participate this round, maybe next time. That would be nice.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 08:48 PM   #6855
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Okay it's official I won't be able to participate this round, maybe next time. That would be nice.
I'm sorry to hear that, FSF.

Next time!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-21-2018, 08:52 PM   #6856
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Everyone, please copy the LAST and most recent list when adding to it to get all the updates.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas and trees.

5) CCB: pink, purple, unicorns, ocean stuff/mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves/trees, pink, purple, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things

8. Besame : all things pink, frilly, lace, shabby chic, hearts, sea shells, bows, gardening, beach, cats

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 11:05 PM   #6857
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I made some changes in mine.

Quote:
Everyone, please copy the LAST and most recent list when adding to it to get all the updates.

6) nycfem: only black and white, fat positive theme, vintage, cats, femme theme, kawaii / Sanrio style, occult, cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, encouraging / positive, and tiny tiny tiny

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves/trees, pink, purple, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #6858
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Updated List

6) nycfem: only black and white, fat positive theme, vintage, cats, femme theme, kawaii / Sanrio style, occult, cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, encouraging / positive, and tiny tiny tiny

We still have two spots available if anyone is interested. Tomorrow is the sign up deadline!

Also, pure, we need your 10 things or who knows what you will get.

Individual colors count as one each but you can put together like things such as: leaves/trees or birds/bird nests.

If you are having trouble coming up with your 10, feel free to use some of those that have already been posted.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 03:33 PM   #6859
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Edited mine for rule compliance and to better reflect one of my themes. So psyched about this project and love everyone’s lists!

Quote:

6) nycfem: zebra color theme, fat positive theme, vintage, cats, femme theme, kawaii / Sanrio style, occult, cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, encouraging / positive, and tiny tiny tiny

We still have two spots available if anyone is interested. Tomorrow is the sign up deadline!

Individual colors count as one each but you can put together like things such as: leaves/trees or birds/bird nests.

If you are having trouble coming up with your 10, feel free to use some of those that have already been posted.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 05:19 PM   #6860
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Doing one final edit well I still have time!

Quote:

6) nycfem: Zentangle, fat positive theme, vintage, cats, femme theme, kawaii / Sanrio style, occult, cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, encouraging / positive, and tiny tiny tiny

How do I... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types