Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #7161
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Feet Up! 😊

Just an quick update: I bought two bubble mailers today, and has them stamped with pre-paid postage. I've got the first step completed for my 5x7 Mermaid and the gesso-linen fabric is pretreated, and ready to go for the first few applications of paint....before I begin to work on the main subject of our art project.

I operate my art project on an tight timeline for every step of this work of art. Each section of my Mermaid needs drying time, so it's completely finished and dry and ready to go, by the August deadline.

Happy Mermaid JuJu, to all!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 01:51 AM   #7162
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

***BUMP***

LAST DAY OF SIGN UPS!!! THEY CLOSE SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 03:18 AM   #7163
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Unexpected vet bills had to sit this one out. Too bad because it sounds like it's going to be a really fun project too.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 12:13 AM   #7164
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

THE LIST STANDS AT:

CCB's Mermaid Project:

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
5) Gemme
6) nycfem
7)
8)
9)
etc.

I'll post partners tomorrow

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 06:09 AM   #7165
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Project round robin:

clay to Gemme
Gemme to nanners
nanners to Katzchen
Katzchen to nycfem
nycfem to CCB
CCB to clay

Everyone should have a person to send TO and a person they are receiving FROM. I've double checked the list and I think it's up and running from here!!!! Enjoy creating for your partner!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 06:50 AM   #7166
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Project round robin:

clay to Gemme
Gemme to nanners
nanners to Katzchen
Katzchen to nycfem
nycfem to CCB
CCB to clay

Everyone should have a person to send TO and a person they are receiving FROM. I've double checked the list and I think it's up and running from here!!!! Enjoy creating for your partner!
Niiiccceee!! I'm excited!

Thanks for hosting the summer Mermaid project CCB!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #7167
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Niiiccceee!! I'm excited!

Thanks for hosting the summer Mermaid project CCB!
You're so welcome! I'm very excited!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 01:04 PM   #7168
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Is everyone all set with this? It's been like radio silence ever since I posted the partners.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 02:28 PM   #7169
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Is everyone all set with this? It's been like radio silence ever since I posted the partners.
***skkkh, skkkh***

10-4 (copy that).

Loved how you invoked the term, 'radio slience', because I'll be busy the next three weeks, but I'm subscribed to the crafter/penpal thread, so I'll get notices via email.

<<<<<<<~~ my project will be ready by August 2nd, mailed via Express USPS on August 20th -- with extra $$$ and prepaid postage on an extra bubble mailer, with delivery to you on August 25th.

Here's to the summer Mermaid project and an beautiful summer for everyone.

~K.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 07:18 PM   #7170
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nan's going to be soooooo happy with her piece. I just know it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 08:01 PM   #7171
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I iz so happy with the pairings....:)

Of course I am happy with the pairings! Sorry I didn't say anything.

Whoohoo...let's get the party started!!!
Old 06-29-2018, 06:50 PM   #7172
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile ATCs were great, and a little rain

The ATC's were wonderful .
We sure are diverse artists, and clever.

For those wondering, my little rain cloud ATC card had my name, hidden under the grass.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 03:27 PM   #7173
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Exclamation Mermaid Update

So, last week as I packed up the rest of my house, I carefully packed up my Mermaid art project and put it safely away, so it wouldn't get lost during the move. But when I had spare time on my hands, for this weekend, I tried to find it, but couldn't.

Today, lol, I found it. YAY!!!

I've got the first layer of paint applied and tiny blue bubbles applied, so it's dry and ready to take with me next week, when I go over to my bff's to house sit and I'll finish up the paint project by next weekend (July 7th, my mom's birthday).

I'll mail it to you CCB on July 13th, and I'll send you the tracking number too.

You should get it by July 20th.

I'm moving during the month of July, so I know you're getting it nearly an month before it's due, but I want to be sure you get it in timely ways.

K.

Ps/ I will include glossy 5x7 photos for others in our summer art project round, and tuck a few extra dollars in the forthcoming art project mailer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 04:36 PM   #7174
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
So, last week as I packed up the rest of my house, I carefully packed up my Mermaid art project and put it safely away, so it wouldn't get lost during the move. But when I had spare time on my hands, for this weekend, I tried to find it, but couldn't.

Today, lol, I found it. YAY!!!

I've got the first layer of paint applied and tiny blue bubbles applied, so it's dry and ready to take with me next week, when I go over to my bff's to house sit and I'll finish up the paint project by next weekend (July 7th, my mom's birthday).

I'll mail it to you CCB on July 13th, and I'll send you the tracking number too.

You should get it by July 20th.

I'm moving during the month of July, so I know you're getting it nearly an month before it's due, but I want to be sure you get it in timely ways.

K.

Ps/ I will include glossy 5x7 photos for others in our summer art project round, and tuck a few extra dollars in the forthcoming art project mailer.
That's awesome! The only thing I'd say is don't let us know what you're painting!!! We want a surprise.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 08:11 AM   #7175
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I finished up my mermaid painting yesterday. The only thing left to do is have 5x7 glossy photos printed off for our summer group of participants..... then ship my art project pkg to CCB.

I'm on schedule with my project, so I'll send you the tracking number, CCB, soon.

K.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 12:26 PM   #7176
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
I finished up my mermaid painting yesterday. The only thing left to do is have 5x7 glossy photos printed off for our summer group of participants..... then ship my art project pkg to CCB.

I'm on schedule with my project, so I'll send you the tracking number, CCB, soon.

K.
You are very much on schedule!!! Very early actually. I'm impressed and can't wait to see it!

ETA: REMINDERS
Please sign and clearly label the back of your paintings AND photocopies/pictures, whichever you're doing.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 07-05-2018 at 12:42 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 09:28 PM   #7177
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I finished my project over the July holiday and this weekend, I'm going to go pick up the photos I had made of my project. I need to find a couple of decent mail bubbles tho because the ones I bought last month are too small.

I'll send a p.m. to you next week CCB with the tracking numbers and an expected delivery date.

<<<<<<~~ excited. Hope everyone enjoys my art project!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 10:26 PM   #7178
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mine is almost completed...hoping to finish up by the end of the week, then have photocopies made, and mail it out one day next week, CCB!

This was a really FUN project, one I wouldn't mind three-peating......jus' sayin'...
Old 07-10-2018, 03:50 AM   #7179
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Yay Katzchen and clay!!!! Can't wait to see what you've done.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #7180
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hope nan likes wonky mermaids.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types