Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-24-2011, 04:45 PM   #21
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFemmeEmpressM View Post
I'm with you! Definitely not kidlette appropriate, but I suppose that depends on the kidlette!

C'mon ya'll! Let's all get caught up so the discussions can commence!

IMO, it seems like things are being revealed timely, or at least just before I start driving myself crazy with speculation!
you are correst...they are doing a good job revealing things....im just very impatient and wanna know NOW!!! lol....patience isnt one of my stronger virtues!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Not. For. Kids!

Speaking of the black latex outfit, kinda makes me wish I did not have a latex allergy...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #23
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

No kidding it's not for kids. My best friend insisted I watch it and it's ummm, intriguing. Ok, thats my nice way of saying effed up.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #24
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Even Gemme came in the house from work and watched it. Now she's all like what happened to so and so and who was that lady? Pretty good stuff.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Even Gemme came in the house from work and watched it. Now she's all like what happened to so and so and who was that lady? Pretty good stuff.
WHERE DID THE BABY GO????

Ah, Hell.

Now I'm going to have to go back and watch the first episodes because SOMEONE wasn't patient enough to wait for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #26
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
WHERE DID THE BABY GO????

Ah, Hell.

Now I'm going to have to go back and watch the first episodes because SOMEONE wasn't patient enough to wait for me.
What an asshole.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #27
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm waiting to find out which of the freaks is a ghost. I'm betting on Jessica Lange, her daughter and creepy burned dude with the brain cancer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #28
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
I'm waiting to find out which of the freaks is a ghost. I'm betting on Jessica Lange, her daughter and creepy burned dude with the brain cancer.

It's definitely the maid, Moira. Maybe the dad/doc as well.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #29
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Yeah, I wondered that. Maybe both are ghosts and that explains the different way the doc sees her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
It's definitely the maid, Moira. Maybe the dad/doc as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #30
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

yes very good show,, well made and a great cast,,,,as to whose a ghost or not,,, a lot was revealed on the last episode, but I wont give a spoiler
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Yeah, I wondered that. Maybe both are ghosts and that explains the different way the doc sees her?
Third episode reveals this and it's available to watch. It explains her eye too.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #32
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMP!!!!

just in case anyone forgets it comes on F/X at 10pm...looks to be pretty good!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #33
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok, I just watched episode 4 and i'm convinced that this is a group of dead people interacting with each other in a parallel universe. Just my theory...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #34
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Good Theory Butch...but wouldnt that be a bit too obvious? Either im getting slower and more clueless in my old age or they are soing an awesome job at keeping it very unpre3dictable...Monday @ 10 they are gonna run the forst 4 episodes back to back so im definitely gonna watch that to see if i can pick up on things im sure i have missed. I still like the burnt,gimpy guy not giving up on his money...cracks me up!

anyway i cant wait for more episodes!

ETA: i do have one question when his daughter caught the maid with her hand on the dads junk why did they just let that go...it was never discussed or anything--which i find weird.
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #35
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

The repetitive things, like the guy who killed his family popping up always wanting money make me think it's akin to a residual haunting (a type of recording of an emotionally-charged event). We know the two gay guys are dead and yet, they come back to their house and no one has a problem with that? Methinks everyone is dead and repeating things that have already occurred, but repetition of events that were separate and now suddenly are thrown together.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #36
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with this show finally something that is almost believable when it comes to bringing in the paranormal and the dark unknown, I definitely think ButchEire is onto something, it sort of reminds me of a more twisted and bizarre 6th sense in means of how it sort of plays out if that makes sense?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #37
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I am LOVING this show BUT now Directv is threatening to cancel this channel..WTF??!!! Can't u wait to the season is over???!!!?!
Anyone else have this concern???
Old 10-28-2011, 08:08 AM   #38
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I am LOVING this show BUT now Directv is threatening to cancel this channel..WTF??!!! Can't u wait to the season is over???!!!?!
Nope, commercial free viewing here.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #39
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Check to see if FX or Hulu are running the episodes. And call Direct TV customer service and tell them what you think. You like the show, and I am assuming that others who have Direct TV do as well...if enought customers complain perhaps they won't cancel it.

I love the show and enjoy watching the story unfold every week...some episodes have parts that confuse me, but it seems that they resolve the confusion in the following episode..so it's all good

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:57 AM   #40
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching this show since day one. I am also proud to report that I spent two hours last night sewing my halloween costume:

For comparison: