Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #1521
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday lovely peeps

Not much on the agenda, except picking up water and ice.

Have a super day!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #1522
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday morning movie marathon! Now it's time for... Wonder Woman... hubba hubba!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 02:17 PM   #1523
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday...

The morning was lazy as can be. Coffee was good. I made cinnamon pancakes to fill him up, cause he has to work. He got the games last week, I get them this week!

And dam it...patriots just scored!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 06:04 AM   #1524
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, Happy Sunday and finally... it's October......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 06:31 AM   #1525
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday....

This morning I am at the office.

Someone bring me a hot breakfast?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 07:02 AM   #1526
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Happy Sunday....

This morning I am at the office.

** brings Dee some coffee and a breakfast sandwich **
Old 10-01-2017, 07:04 AM   #1527
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday,

I had a weird week last week and I am looking forward to starting a new week. Come to think of it I may or may not have a conference call this morning. Seems weird.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #1528
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Still working on it. Don't rush me. How dark do you like your eggs?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 08:03 AM   #1529
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 10:35 AM   #1530
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Morning all. Sitting here reading sunday paper and sipping on iced mocha.Low key day for me i,m a little sore from helping my tenant unload uhaul yesterday.So perfect day to chill and watch some football.

Yes october is here,its a bit brisk outside.........here comes xmas!!!!!!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 10:49 AM   #1531
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Happy 1st Sunday Sundae of October!

I slept in today....and I just made a big cup of steaming hot cocoa, and listening to birdsong too....the trees are so incredibly beautiful, which I guess could be attributed to the long months of record heat waves we've had, out in the Pacific Northwest. However, a massive cold front is moving in and we've had intermittent rainfall, which is so welcome right now.

I finished Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, late Friday night. Yesterday I broke into a new book, White Palace, and I hope to have a reading fest in bed today and finish it by late tonight!

October is getting off to an lovely start and I plan to savor every single day ahead!

Be well and enjoy today!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #1532
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Folks!!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:01 PM   #1533
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning lovely peeps!

I'm bad today...while Kasey is gone to Church with Hal I stayed home to clean. We are not dirty people, but holy heck everything gets messy fast in a tiny space.

The rest of the day isn't going to be much better, I have to go to the laundromat (shudder), and grocery store.

So tonight when we take our coffee outside to sit and gaze at the stars, I will have earned every relaxing moment.

Enjoy your Sunday
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #1534
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

It had all the makings of a good day when I got up. Cool outside, no humidity

Went back this morning where I left off last night. Yesterday I cleared the front from leaves and pine straw, limbs and made it down about 3/4 of 150 drive way.

I let the dogs join me without there leashes. I was working and keeping an eye on the dogs. Kevin and Jennifer know not to go past the line where I have cleaned. I had had to give Jeffrey verbal correction ... only called to come back twice. Then I heard him yelp. I looked over and he was batting at something. I ran to him, thinking he was bitten by a snake but them I saw about 5 bees buzzing him. I was pulling him away, swiping them off him and suddenly they were everywhere. I yelled to Kevin and Jennifer to run. They ran to the house. Jeffrey and I ran with me bending down still swiping them off his body. We stopped about 3/4 up the drive. I was looking him over. Then I realized they were in my loose drawstring pants. I told Jeffrey "run." He did and I stood there dancing in my.driveway pulling off my pants. I started for the house and noticed bees were in my loose muscleshirt too. SHAT! Ripped that over my head, threw it down and here I go running to the house in a pair of loose, blousey green plaid boxers. LOL !

All three dogs were waiting at the back door. We went in. I gave Jeffrey a benedryl and examined him. He was so sweet, kissing my face. We both haven 7 bee stings each. We are okay. I cannot stand that they got Jeffrey!

I am done working outside today. Well, might do some later but right now, it is NAP TIME! Some adventures wear me out!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #1535
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Good morning lovely peeps!

The rest of the day isn't going to be much better, I have to go to the laundromat (shudder), and grocery store.
First, I wouldn't go to the laundromat over the weekend. It's the busiest time; most of the people who work go then.

Second, I bring a book and that's my treat. While it's loud in the laundromat, I can relax into a good book. Or needlework if you do that. Find something fun you can do while waiting for loads to finish.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:53 PM   #1536
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=firegal;1172109]Good Morning all. Sitting here reading sunday paper and sipping on iced mocha.Low key day for me i,m a little sore from helping my tenant unload uhaul yesterday.So perfect day to chill and watch some football.QUOTE]

If I ever move back into an apartment, I want you as my landlord! No one ever offered to help us unpack.

OK, truth be told, I'd hire movers. I'm no longer willing to do that myself nor are friends.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #1537
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
First, I wouldn't go to the laundromat over the weekend. It's the busiest time; most of the people who work go then.

Second, I bring a book and that's my treat. While it's loud in the laundromat, I can relax into a good book. Or needlework if you do that. Find something fun you can do while waiting for loads to finish.
Yes Femmewench but sometimes laundry waits for no man OR for when the least busiest time at a laundromat is...........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2017, 05:31 PM   #1538
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Haao Sunday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 11:04 AM   #1539
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Happy Sunday,

I had a weird week last week and I am looking forward to starting a new week. Come to think of it I may or may not have a conference call this morning. Seems weird.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Funny, this morning I asked my coworker if we had planned a conference call last week for Sunday morning and she said no. That means that I dreamed that entire conversation. I think that I maybe overworked. I work 50+ hours a week and now I work in my sleep.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #1540
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Funny, this morning I asked my coworker if we had planned a conference call last week for Sunday morning and she said no. That means that I dreamed that entire conversation. I think that I maybe overworked. I work 50+ hours a week and now I work in my sleep.

This can't be good bud...........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: