Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Long Island Events

Hi, Everyone.

I'm a displaced Brooklynite living in Long Island. There's a gay pride parade out here in June, in Huntington, and last year there was a GLBT evening cruise, but I can't find reference to it on Google for this year.

I'm not much of a resource, as you can see, but I thought I'd start the thread and perhaps people who are move knowledgeable about Long Island GLBT events can post stuff.

Have a wonderful week.

Sincerely,
IslandScout
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
HoldMeSteady

How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers
Relationship Status:
single

HoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for starting this thread, Ginger.

I'm organizing a Queer Munch in L.I. For those who don't know, a Munch is a low-pressure get-together at a restaurant for people into BDSM.

It will hopefully be a monthly event, starting next Sunday, November 16, 2014 · 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant in Westbury (The Mall at The Source, 1504 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY 11590).

If you would like to come, please RSVP either on this thread or by PM so I can hold a table for the correct amount of people. We'll be meeting outside, since they only seat complete parties.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
HoldMeSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
HoldMeSteady

How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers
Relationship Status:
single

HoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST Reputation

Book Club on Long Island in Westbury. Please come and represent the Long Island B-Fs!

We are meeting on Saturday evening at 7:00 PM on January 16th at Mario's Pizza in Westbury. The exact address is 596 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590. [Menu][http://www.mariospizzaonline.com/westbury-menu/].

The book is [The Girl On The Train][[ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Girl-Train-Paula-Hawkins/dp/1594633665]"]404 - Document Not Found[/ame].

If you have trouble finding the book, contact me.

Read it. Come chat. It's a good time for all.
HoldMeSteady is offline   Reply With Quote