Old 06-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #121
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Like I want to bury myself in a tower of books and read forever.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2015, 10:45 AM   #122
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Upset exhausted frustrated at my blood sugar spiking to 250 fasting # this morning now 305 over 2 hours after eating a small breakfast sandwich with sugar free tea.
I also feel impatient waiting on a plumber to show up today to fix the kitchen pipes...(and also frustrating, I can't leave house because I can't drive while on muscle relaxer meds.)
Uggg...can today get over with quickly please.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:49 AM   #123
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Lousy, I caught a cold yesterday. I hate summer colds. My throat hurts, I'm congested, low on energy, stuffy nose, grumpy, and I gotta go to work.

It could be worse. I'm just glad it's not.
I feel just like this!!! I am sorry you have to work today.

I am camped out on my couch.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #124
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I feel just like this!!! I am sorry you have to work today.

I am camped out on my couch.

I've been feeling a tad under the weather and tummy issues. I think it's the meds I was taking after my surgery, so I've stopped taking the pain meds. I think I'll just wing it on my own, been doing that for years, I'll be ok and this yuucky taste in my mouth might go away, tastes like medicine and brushing my teeth several times a day doesn't seem to make the yucky taste go away. Time to cleanse the body with water and get it out !
Old 06-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #125
Tierney

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

I am not quite sure. I tad bit lost, a dash of bewildered, and well just still generally off center.

The good news? I am sure it is only temporary.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #126
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Must be fucking Mercury again...

today has just been such a meh day.... I don't even know where to begin...but it all comes full circle with my phone no longer working.

Fucking yay
Old 06-23-2015, 04:59 PM   #127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel great! My employee is awesome and shows incredible promise and I am off tomorrow. Excellence times 2.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 07:41 AM   #128
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like hammered ass. I'm too old to be going out on work nights. I just can't hang like I used to, and we only stayed out until 9:30. Lol.

It was fun though!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #129
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy...

I got done with my first house on time and got to come home for lunch....and see the fur kids...and just BE for a minute....

Old 06-25-2015, 10:14 AM   #130
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I fell vulnerable...
Old 06-25-2015, 10:46 AM   #131
Play

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Nope

Play Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=CherryWine;996794]I feel like hammered ass.

Umm.....I get the implied meaning but is this a colloquial phrase
from someplace specific. When I read this it make me laugh and
piqued my curiosity at the same time.
Play is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #132
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I feel like hammered ass.

Umm.....I get the implied meaning but is this a colloquial phrase
from someplace specific. When I read this it make me laugh and
piqued my curiosity at the same time.
I'm not sure, Play. It is a colloquialism, but I'm not certain where it originated. It could be a Southern thing.
Old 06-25-2015, 12:27 PM   #133
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

peachy......
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 12:31 PM   #134
Play

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Nope

Play Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I'm not sure, Play. It is a colloquialism, but I'm not certain where it originated. It could be a Southern thing.
I just called my go-to Southern belle....She giggled then confirmed indeed it is a "Southern thing"

Still....thanks for the chuckle and possibly a new descriptor for how I feel at the end of the day.
Play is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 01:00 PM   #135
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I just called my go-to Southern belle....She giggled then confirmed indeed it is a "Southern thing"

Still....thanks for the chuckle and possibly a new descriptor for how I feel at the end of the day.
That's funny that you called your friend to ask!

My pleasure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #136
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Sad about two of my furbabies being sick. (For different reasons)...one old boy is my most recent rescue. He seems to have an abscess or tumor that's very sore. ..My other baby has been with me since he was 2 months old, I can't hardly believe that was 9 years ago. I think I've cured his tummy problems (very sick for over 2 weeks)... but he's still in some kind of extreme stress that's causing him to literally chew or pull his fur out by the roots. I can't leave him without his cone or turn my back for 5 seconds. Both of my luv bugs are my world, especially with my adult son living in another state.

I'm sad I can't seem to stop their pain.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 01:29 PM   #137
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Relaxed.

It's my day off! My honey is coming home from work early

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #138
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default I feel really good....

...but I'm trying to figure out how I can financially manage to leave this life behind and attend school, whilst simultaneously formally committing to a contemplative life for an extended period of time.

Realistically, I know I'm at least two years away from actually having the opportunity to make that decision.

Hey, maybe if I practice "contemplating" really hard, I'll have it all figured out by then, ha!
Old 06-25-2015, 03:30 PM   #139
Tierney

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

On top of the world, come what may, I know I can handle it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 06:28 PM   #140
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I feel great! I got everything accomplished today that I had planned to do.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: