Notices

Old 05-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #81
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Reading some of the posts in the TMI Thread that was started today.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #82
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

My two 3 year old grandsons were playing a game,

WHO COULD STUFF THE MOST POPCORN KERNELS IN EACH NOSTRAL!!!

This of course resulted in an er trip to make sure they were all out.

But they were trying to originally put em in..hold the one side of the nose,
Then blow em out...the game was who could do it further.....sheeesh!

Never a dull moment!...lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #83
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anjelah Johnson - Nail Salon

Old 05-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #84
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ICE in the hot tub
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:04 PM   #85
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #86
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Talking with my honey about the Reunion and what she wants to do while she is in Little Rock. Her answer.... go see the Duggars (from 19 kids and counting).

OH MY GAY ~ too much reality tv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
They are actually renting a house that is about 4 miles from the hotel

Wanna go on a widdle field trip?!

Sorry for the disappointing news, but the Duggars are no longer in Little Rock. Their new baby was recently released from Children's Hospital and they moved back home to Springdale (NW Arkansas) this week!

I did have a couple of brief encounters with them while they were in town though. The first one was during the Little Rock Marathon. The house they were renting just happened to be at mile 10, and the whole family was volunteering at the drink/snack table set up in front of their house. I stopped for some water/gatorade, and also grabbed a few of their Jolly Ranchers candy!

A couple of weeks after that, I was house/dog sitting for some friends who live two houses down from where they were staying in the historic district. As I was walking the dog that Saturday morning, all of the little kids were out playing in the yard. They all said a big "Hi" and admired the dog as I walked by! I felt compelled to walk by their house every evening, hoping the family would be out in the yard... like they were big celebrities or something!
Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Niceguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 05:21 AM   #87
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default omfg this is sooooo funny

Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #88
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
This has been one of my favorite bits EVER for a while now. Love it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #89
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #90
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default hahahahaha omg i love wanda

hahaha "little kids are runnin away from it" lololol

"either you or a gorilla" lolol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #91
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Mowing.....ohh look a chipmunk, a rabbit, and a person on a riding mower...rabbit stops, I stop, chipmunk takes off.....riding mower misses the whole scene.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #92
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default "Yep, I'm a High Power Priss with Power Tools!"

How Funny Is This?
I was cleaning out ANOTHER box..this one had red letters on the outside that said "My Dresser"... I found some "girly girl" stuff from years ago, a PART of my dresser (wood that needs glued back on), a couple candles.... AND.... A "New & Improved TruGrip Oil Filter Wrench".

Typical me... what can I say?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #93
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hard work really does pay off...

Yesterday...
Up to my ears cleaning out several HUGE boxes of very old paperwork...filling one bag for the shredder and Lawn/Leaf bags for trash... I found a crisp dollar bill... I was tickled that I found money, but I even checked to see if it was real, or a color copy... it WAS real, so I chuckled and said "gee, that's nice, coffee money!! I wonder if I'll find a HUNDRED dollar bill on the bottom?"

Today...
I cleaned out more junk with the hopes of finding that Hundred bucks!

I got A LOT done!!!!

I didn't find it.... but found my forgotten stash of REALLY old Wheat Back Pennies and favorite old coins.

I think I'll mount that 1$ in a frame as a reminder why I shouldn't hoard OLD paperwork... even if it is about medical stuff like insurance EOBs and YEARS of school IEP plans.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #94
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

The Funniest Kids Test Answers Of All Time (PHOTOS)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #95
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I was trying to set an appointment for a particular customer today...

in her really REALLY shrill voice (that I first thought was my boss playing a trick) she tells me - make that YELLS at me- that Tuesdays and Wednesdays wouldn't work for her because she's "over 90 years old and still goes golfing on Tuesday and Wednesday, but it is just too damn cold to go today... I'm 90 years old, I can't be out in this 40 degree weather, it's just too damn cold today!!!! But next Tuesday you bet I will be at the Country Club!!"

When I asked her what day would work for her other than Tuesday or Wednesday, she yelled in an ear piercing shrill voice "Honey, I TOLD you I was hard of hearing, are you too? I said Tuesday and Wednesdays wouldn't work for me! I just have to have someone clean those whirly gigs out of my gutters!! I can't have my grandson do it, he's worthless!! Can you come on another day OTHER than Tuesday or Wednesday? I might be 90 years old, but I still get out and golf EVERY week!!" by this time, I'm sitting at my desk with the phone in one hand OUT from my ear...and my forehead in my other hand wondering when she was gonna hush so I could approach this from a different angle.

What cracked me up even more....was when I told the entire, full story complete with animations and mimics of her shrill voice to Mom... watching Mom crack up so hard she had tears!! I had her reaching for the tissues and holding her ribs!!

"But I just got to get to the Country Club honey!! Come get those whirly giggs out of my gutters! I can't stand whirly giggs! Hey honey, have you ever gone golfing before? I tell ya, it's good for the blood and old knees!"

OMG!! I better NOT find out that was the boss playing a trick!!
I wish all customers were this fun!!
So, I had to call this little, sweet old lady back today and tell her that my boss would be a little late... she said "that's okay, I'm over 90 years old but I'm still here and my gutters are still here! He can visit anytime, I'm not going anywhere."

She just tickled me silly!! I adore her spirit!! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #96
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Reading some of the posts in the caption avatar thread
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #97
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
We loved this! I was cracking up over it this morning. So great.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #98
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

He knew it!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #99
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

I received a check in the mail the other day. I had been expecting it, but it was much larger than I thought it would be. I was just about doing back flips, I was so excited! So, my friend and I went to try to get it cashed. After many tries, I found out the only way to get it cashed was with a hold placed on the funds. My good mood suddenly went south. I had PLANS for that money!!! My friend looked at me, and said "Now, I know all the red has been licked off your candy, but it will be ok."
I looked at her for a second, digesting what she had just said, then busted out laughing. How could I stay bummed after a comment like that?
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #100
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

THAT DAMN SNAKE IS BACK, he thinks he actually lives here. Maybe I should put him a mailbox up outside.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote