Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw my barber give me yet another on point fade.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #102
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am seeing my almost empty apartment.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2018, 05:37 PM   #103
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i saw the most handsome butch ever.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 07:22 AM   #104
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation
Default History being made !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 08:28 AM   #105
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday, but I saw the Governor of Texas give the dumbest and most useless speech I've ever seen after a school shooting ..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 10:01 AM   #106
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Morning

The sun rise.....the morning came a little too early....
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #107
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

When I was leaving the drugstore this afternoon, I saw a mama duck and 10 adorable little ducklings about to cross a busy 4-lane road just as the light was turning green. I was able to block two of the lanes with my car and then hold up the cars going the other direction. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy until they saw the babies. I guess that was my good deed for the day.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 06:19 AM   #108
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

The light at the end of my tunnel vision.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 08:43 AM   #109
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Sort of breaking the rules as I didn’t see this today but last week......sorry but too freaky imo not to mention.

There were two snakes outside in a gutter of sorts that is sitting right over the front door. Freaked me the f*ck out! Two! I have a covered porch and it’s a good bit off the ground and it’s against the house and I know snakes can get anywhere but they got all the way up there without me noticing and that freaks me out too.

The houses here are sort of close together. Found out in the span of a couple weeks there have been 8 that have been talked about between me and another couple of homes. Worried about some infestation happening. Horror movie type shit. Not cool. I hate them.

And the 2 snakes.... yeah.... RIP.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:52 AM   #110
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

This happened today when I went outside for a walk. I noticed a bird's nest waayyyyyy on the tippy top of a light post and the nest fit perfectly on top. The mama bird was flying back and forth between there and a grove of trees that might have had seeds or something? on them that she was feeding her babies.

It was really cool even the mere fact of how it fit perfectly on top of that light post.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 12:14 PM   #111
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I first saw this about a week ago and find it a bit bizarre. I suppose it's just a prank or done out of sheer boredom. I have no idea how the person got up that high to do it.

There are two pairs of children's tennis shoes tied up on the telephone line near my house. A pair of girl's pink sneakers and a pair of boy's sneakers. Weird.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 03:38 PM   #112
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default See today

There are 5 does hanging out in my back yard right now. Two of them are pregnant.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 08:29 PM   #113
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the day at my BFF's house and watched over the two dogs (Simon & Toffee) and mY sweet caT Petunia. Then I watched a movie called The Mountain Between Us..... which reminded me of another movie I watched last year Wind River. Beautiful sweeping panoramic filmography. But I also saw little hummingbirds, today, flittering about the rose garden.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #114
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Well, I first saw this about a week ago and find it a bit bizarre. I suppose it's just a prank or done out of sheer boredom. I have no idea how the person got up that high to do it.

There are two pairs of children's tennis shoes tied up on the telephone line near my house. A pair of girl's pink sneakers and a pair of boy's sneakers. Weird.
Who put the shoes there and why? The list of explanations goes on. Suggestions include:

It’s the work of gangs marking the boundaries of their territory. I've seen this.

Bullies take them off defenseless kids, then sling them up out of reach as the ultimate taunt. And this.

Gang members create an informal memorial at the spot where a friend lost his life. This is how I see it done most often.

Crack dealers festoon wires to advertise their presence in the neighborhood. This doesn't surprise me.

The next few options....eh.

The shoes increase wire visibility for low-flying aircraft.

Overly puffed-up boys who have just lost their virginity or otherwise passed a sexual milestone look to signal the event to others.

Graduating seniors mark this transition in their lives by leaving something of themselves behind; namely, their shoes.

Kids do it just because it’s fun. And besides, what else are you going to do with a worn-out pair of sneakers other than tie the laces together and toss them high? Kids will be kids.

This concludes your report on hanging shoes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 04:12 PM   #115
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Gemme! Yes the question for me is "how" as much as "why."

Well apparently "shoe tossing" - as Wikipedia calls it - is a thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_tossing

They don't look randomly tossed up there to me but I suppose. There are two pairs close together basically in the center of the road, but maybe.

Also, in the Wikipedia article it mentioned boot throwing is a competitive sport in Great Britain and New Zealand - I'm sure none of us are surprised by that, lol.

I live in a little town of 800 people. If there are gangs I am blissfully unaware. Don't think someone would announce they were selling drugs that way out here because it would be way too obvious but who knows. There are kids that live around here so it could very well be their shoes.

But yes, apparently this is a "thing" and there are many different reasons. I learned something new this week.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #116
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I unpacked my watch. I never wore it while on vacation.
It's STOPPED!! Not a good sight. Lol

I'll be lost tomorrow without it. ( back to work)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 11:55 AM   #117
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

More pictures of my hometown being flooded. Sad.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I see two kitties snoozing separately in the most adorable and seemingly innocent ways.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 01:32 PM   #119
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I saw racks and racks of cargo shorts, graph t's, and ball caps. For I moment I thought I died and went to retail heaven.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 09:45 PM   #120
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saw

I saw two scorpions inside my house tonight. Both are dead now. I save all other critters but scorpions are bad for the kitties and me so they must die. It is now the season of scorpions in Texas. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: