Notices

Old 02-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #301
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm adding this to places to go to when I get down your way Miss Katz.....so far my top three are Allport Cards, Voodoo Donuts, and Powell's Books!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 07:55 PM   #302
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm adding this to places to go to when I get down your way Miss Katz.....so far my top three are Allport Cards, Voodoo Donuts, and Powell's Books!
Okay,,,,,, but remember to put down Movie Madness, Nick's Famous Coney Island hot dogs, and Bagdad Theater (for film and food).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #303
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Voodoo donuts is worth the trip/experience.

There donuts are huge and very unique...in many ways.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #304
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Pegasus Book Exchange .........

4553 California Ave West Seattle
Old 02-20-2018, 03:01 AM   #305
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Blue Dog Cafe in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Best brunch on Sunday mornings at 1030 am. Get reservations first trust me!
Prime rib to die for as well as crab cake benedict.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 03:27 AM   #306
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Seafood Palace in Lake Charles

Best crawfish hands down. Gumbo was spot on as well. Its family owned and family operated just be prepared for a wait.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 02:43 AM   #307
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

4688 Lynwood Center Rd NE, Bainbridge Island, WA
Old 03-22-2018, 02:49 AM   #308
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Pane d'Amore Artisan Bakery......

617 Tyler St, Port Townsend, WA
Old 03-22-2018, 07:33 AM   #309
Sweet as Cake

How Do You Identify?:
Strong, Fearless Femme !
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST ReputationSweet as Cake Has the BEST Reputation

The "Surf Ballroom" in Clear Lake, Iowa !!

( It's the place where Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, and Richie Valens played their last concert before the plane crash ).
A really cool place, in a beautiful little Iowa town ! They have a four day Winter dance party on the anniversary every year, that's a blast !!
Old 03-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #310
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Ground To Perfection........
1117 Water St
Port Townsend, WA

If you're not a coffee drinker like me, try one of their many DELICIOUS smoothies!
Old 03-22-2018, 11:52 AM   #311
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

If you're flying into Chicago's O'Hare field and are unsure of what mode of transport to take to get downtown, by all means take the blue line El train that runs right under the airport terminal station! TRUST me on this, ESPECIALLY if it's during rush hour! As you go sailing past the "parking lot" of an expressway hopefully you'll remember this post and smile to yourself!
If you're heading to Chicago for Spring Break remember to keep this in mind!
Old 03-22-2018, 12:11 PM   #312
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Bruciato

236 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge Island, WA

Neapolitan-style pizza, grilled Italian fare & gelato are the draw at this minimalist locale.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 12:23 PM   #313
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

https://throwedrolls.com

Lamberts Cafe in Sikeston, Missouri. Was there with one of my sisters and omg some of the best food ever. They throw ya rolls huge ones that are great with honey butter or their apple butter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 12:33 PM   #314
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
https://throwedrolls.com

Lamberts Cafe in Sikeston, Missouri. Was there with one of my sisters and omg some of the best food ever. They throw ya rolls huge ones that are great with honey butter or their apple butter.
I'll be sure to bring my baseball glove! Sounds delish
Old 03-22-2018, 01:25 PM   #315
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I'll be sure to bring my baseball glove! Sounds delish
you may need a glove these rolls are huge and hot.
Old 04-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #316
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default MoPOP

325 5th Avenue N Seattle

Saturday, April 21, 2018 — Sunday, April 22, 2018

All weekend to celebrate the world premiere opening of the exhibition, MARVEL: Universe of Super Heroes. Take super hero selfies with Marvel costumed characters, get creative with DIY costume stations, and explore more adventures for the whole family!
Old 04-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #317
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default D'Amatos Italian Bakery (Chicago)

Here's some trivia about me that most might not know. Close family of mine up in Seattle, used to live in Chicago (back in the day). Our Uncle used to go down to D'Amatos bakery for the BEST cannoli, pizza, and Italian sub sandwiches.

Located on the west side of Chicago, this bakery is an must see and dining experience.

WEB: www.damatoschicago.com

feel free to explore their website for menu prices and bakery offerings. They're open seven days a week.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 08:08 AM   #318
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

Here's some trivia about me that most might not know. Close family of mine up in Seattle, used to live in Chicago (back in the day). Our Uncle used to go down to D'Amatos bakery for the BEST cannoli, pizza, and Italian sub sandwiches.

Located on the west side of Chicago, this bakery is an must see and dining experience.

WEB: www.damatoschicago.com

feel free to explore their website for menu prices and bakery offerings. They're open seven days a week.
As often as I've been exploring Chicago I've not come across this place! It's on my list now
Old 04-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #319
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
325 5th Avenue N Seattle

Saturday, April 21, 2018 — Sunday, April 22, 2018

All weekend to celebrate the world premiere opening of the exhibition, MARVEL: Universe of Super Heroes. Take super hero selfies with Marvel costumed characters, get creative with DIY costume stations, and explore more adventures for the whole family!
I believe this exhibition runs thru January 2019.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #320
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Blue Collar Baking Company

Located downtown: at 319 SW Pine Street (corner of SW 3rd & Pine), in Portland, Oregon (97204).

Offerings: cookies, coffeecakes, scones, baked from scratch pastry trays & cookies gift boxes for any occassion, cogfee, tea, Panini, and Bonus: free WIFI. DOUBLE BONUS: Gay owned and LGBTQ employees and clientele base of customers.

Phone: (503) 227-3249
Web: www.bluecollarbaking.com
Owner, head baker: Warren Becker (pictured below).

This is going on my "MUST" for Portland..