Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-16-2017, 12:35 PM   #221
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wow! That sounds like a nightmare. Sorry that you had such a bad dream Wrang1er.
It was crazy, Chad! Definitely a nightmare.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #222
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wow! That sounds like a nightmare. Sorry that you had such a bad dream Wrang1er.
Wrangler,
Probably means don't borrow dress' w/ stains !! So stay away from Monica Lewinski's closet lol I don't know what that dream meant I just hope I made you smile
Old 11-16-2017, 04:25 PM   #223
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I had borrowed a piece of clothing from one of my sisters and messed it up somehow. I also borrowed a pink dress with no sleeves from my aunt. There was a string hanging and it kept bothering me. I discovered the string was attached to the belt which was made up of little ropes and twisted to make a belt. The string was stained from chili. My older sister then pointed out that I have a chili stain across the front of the dress by the belt. My sister found a tag that said the dress cost $9,878.00. I cried and cried but then my aunt came and said she only paid $100 because the daughter of the lady she bought it from was a dressmaker and she had tons of dresses. I continued crying and saying I was never borrowing clothes again.

So bizarre. I'd be interested to know what this means.
This sounds like it could be an anxiety dream. I get them sometimes. Often my anxiety dreams have an odd twisted connection to what I'm worried about. For instance in your dream the dress is very expensive. Maybe you are worried about money? Just guessing based on my own dream experiences. Or I could be way off base.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:07 PM   #224
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Want to talk about nightmares,huh?

I woke up with something sitting on me last night,and get this,while one was sitting on me,another was pulling on my arm.It was total darkness in my room and I couldn't see these two things but I tried to move and could not move a limb.I tried to speak but couldn't do that.It felt like both of them were up for some sinister play with me and I wanted to struggle and fight them off of me but I was paralyzed and felt totally helpless.

Kind of reminded me of the old hag syndrome what some people experience when they wake up during the night with someone or something sitting on them.

I couldn't see them but in a way happy that I couldn't because these things felt evil ,but at the same time mischievous and playful.Their intent was to do whatever the hell they wanted with me,very scary feeling.

This is what happen next..not being able to get out of a bad situation,I prayed.The lord or perhaps my guardian angel spoke to me and told me don't resist,stop struggling and close your eyes and go back to sleep,that everything will be ok."I'm here",the voice told me.

So I did what it told me to do and closed my eyes and went back to sleep.Almost instantly I did fall back to sleep and pretty much slept good the rest of the night until morning.When I woke up i didn't feel scared or frightened by anything.I felt pretty good,actually.There was no bad energy left behind,no bad anything.
So my guess was that by praying for help, help came and took care of those two demons or whatever they were.

Btw, the only time I pray is when I'm in some serious trouble.Praying works for me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 12:27 AM   #225
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I had the strangest dream last night. Does anyone know what I’m talking about when I say “ the picture of Jesus knocking on the door”????? My Nana and Pappy had this picture (more than one, actually) in their home when I was growing up. Well last night I dreamt of this picture and now today I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to figure out WHY????????????? Any ideas? Could it be my Nana trying to contact me?
Old 01-12-2018, 01:30 AM   #226
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I had the strangest dream last night. Does anyone know what I’m talking about when I say “ the picture of Jesus knocking on the door”????? My Nana and Pappy had this picture (more than one, actually) in their home when I was growing up. Well last night I dreamt of this picture and now today I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to figure out WHY????????????? Any ideas? Could it be my Nana trying to contact me?
Wow, that's intense. I wonder if it could be some kind of message. Anyway, it sounds like a positive message being conveyed, rather than an ominous one, don't you think? Like maybe she's watching over you?
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 01:35 AM   #227
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay y'all, so I've had this dream at least three times...
I'm at a mall/arcade type thing and I'm with someone. Maybe a partner or a friend, can't tell. There's an ice cream place and I realize I want some.
Then, I proceed to basically steal this ice cream with supernatural powers. Sometimes I transport the ice cream to myself through telekinesis, sometimes I run to get the ice cream with superhuman speed before the shopkeepers notice.

The thing is, I don't even eat ice cream.

What do y'all think it means?!?
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 01:35 AM   #228
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I again had the dream where one is trying to make a phone call and it just doesn't happen! First no change for the pay phone, then you can't dial the right numbers or you can't remember the phone number......one frustrating thing after another
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 05:21 AM   #229
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I again had the dream where one is trying to make a phone call and it just doesn't happen! First no change for the pay phone, then you can't dial the right numbers or you can't remember the phone number......one frustrating thing after another
do you know who the someone is? Per my dream book, this portends bad news.

Sounds like someone is trying to relay a sad message (per my book)
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been binging on Game of Thrones and DC watched King Arthur earlier so my dreams lately have involved knights and swordplay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 07:47 PM   #231
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
do you know who the someone is? Per my dream book, this portends bad news.

Sounds like someone is trying to relay a sad message (per my book)
Oh dee, I'm the one trying to make the call, to whom I have no idea! What is really freaky is, once (real time) I was going by bus to meet someone at a restaurant and at some point along the way I realized I had gotten on the wrong bus so got off when I found a place to make a call and DAM if I didn't have the right change, phone number , etc etc SO FREAKY!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 05:13 AM   #232
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i had a very weird dream that i was young and working at a bank ( this part is true) and my parents who were a young version of themselves showed up and told me they needed to put some cash in the vault. My father was holding a nice stack of cash.

It was very sneaky but i think so no one knew they had cash on them.

i hurriedly shuffled them to where the vault is and opened it, i said *just throw it in!* and my father pulled out stacks and stacks of brand new cash from under his jacket to also throw in.

NO idea with tithes is about, but i’m going to see if i can look it up

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 05:16 AM   #233
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

last night's dream was wild and vivid.

i dreamt that i called Mel when i was on the road and said *i'll be home in two hours*.... well i am going along the interstate and see a sign that say

*Welcome to Altanta!* (Totally the wrong way)

Well that could totally happen with my directional challenges, but anyway i pull in to what appears to be a convention happening, and go into a very upscale and busy restaurant to get a meal. i felt under dressed (this always happens to me)... i had to walk through all this chaos and people to get in.

i leave the restaurant only to get to my car and see my wallet is missing.

i go BACK into the crazy restaurant and see my wallet on a shelf behind the hostess desk. Only my wallet is gold and shiny, but its definitely my wallet.

She hands me my wallet and i open it, it's empty. License, money, credit/debit cards all gone.

i call Mel and have a meltdown. Mel says hy is buying me a plane ticket so i can just go home.

i get to the airport, and they won't let me on as i have no ID. i open my phone case and see my debit card, and am pleading with TSA to just let me go on the plane so i can go home.

Then i woke up

i am wondering about the glittery wallet. It was way prettier than anything i would ever own.

A few weeks ago i had a dream i did some (justified) terrible things and i was just trying to get home. Nothing but obstacles.

i think i just want to go *home*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #234
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i had a dream about my two favorite things...i dreamt i lived in an rv and my neighbor had a pet pig!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 09:48 AM   #235
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Remember, back in the day, back before the invention of the answering machine for your land line telephone, and how you'd get the busy signal, if the phone line was either tied up by two party's talking or the telephone receiver wasn't placed properly on the telephone base?

I dreamed last night that the latest technogy advancement for Smart phones was the re-invention of the land line busy signal.... *lol*
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 11:47 AM   #236
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Overly shy & tongue tied...........

I had a dream last night about being overly shy and tongue tied around someone I liked!

I can usually remember my dreams vividly but this one is hazy. I remember I was standing and she was sitting on a stool. I remember I was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and black slacks (clothes that I feel most comfortable in btw). I recall at some point saying something so off the wall or outlandish that we both laughed but I have no clue what it was damn it!
Old 11-17-2018, 12:41 PM   #237
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The only thing I care to say, add about dreams – never share them in Jungian therapy sessions, ever.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 02:24 PM   #238
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Write your dreams down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I had a dream last night about being overly shy and tongue tied around someone I liked!

I can usually remember my dreams vividly but this one is hazy. I remember I was standing and she was sitting on a stool. I remember I was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and black slacks (clothes that I feel most comfortable in btw). I recall at some point saying something so off the wall or outlandish that we both laughed but I have no clue what it was damn it!

You can write your dream down and keep it next to you that day so you see it and slowly you'll start remembering the details, when you do write them down so more memories will come to you. Then after you can search online for the meaning or if you meditate you can meditate and see what comes to you.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #239
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default T-Rex packing tape and Adam Schiff

OMG, so, earlier today, I called my long time dear friend, to make sure she was home and she wasn't, she's up in Kalispell, Montana, hanging out with her cousins..... so I went out by Walmart to pick up packing tape and bubble wrap and low and behold, right there by the Scotch Brand of packing tape, was T-Rex Tape. LOLOL, I just dreamed about T-Rex tape last night, but didn't know there was an actual brand of packing tape called T-Rex tape.

But here is my really strange dream from last night (LOL): I dreamed that Adam Schiff had a bunch of T-Rex packing tape and he cornered that horrible you-know-who, in my dream, and he taped up that horrible person's mouth, so he couldn't talk anymore, then Adam Schiff taped up his hands behind his back, so he couldn't do anymore of those weird White Nationalist signs (the 'okay' sign with his hand and fingers) and then Adam Schiff carried him off, just like a T-Rex to some really strange place in T-Rex tape land, never to be heard from again.

Then Adam Schiff went on to become the President of the United States, dressed in his T-Rex costume.

I blame my strange dream on seeing a video earlier last week, of a person in a T-rex costume, riding on jet ski's and being up all hours of the day and practically all night, trying to tape up all my household boxes before I move.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 04:12 PM   #240
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I rarely remember dreams. But last week I dreamed there was a very small clear-ish water hole. Very small. Anyway I only saw dead fish floating in it but I was fishing anyway and I did catch one that was alive and I walked it through a path to show people (I have no idea who they were) but I either don’t remember getting all the way to the small house or I woke up before I did. Pretty sure I woke up.

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings