Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-14-2015, 07:55 AM   #4781
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Do you have to receive the shrines BY the 20th or must the postdate on the projects be no later than the 20th?

I forgot.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #4782
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Post dated by the twentieth. I don't need to receive them by the 20th, just have them in the mail by then.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2015, 08:17 PM   #4783
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

For my shrines, I made "pulls" for opening them but I caution to please push from the back as you open with the pull so that the pull does not come off-- because the matchboxes are pretty tight (with art) and stuffed-- so it's all kind of a fragile deal!

CCB, I'm mailing you sometime this week. I am mailing the money separately in a sticker decorated envelope!

This project was the bomb dot com!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 05:55 AM   #4784
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
For my shrines, I made "pulls" for opening them but I caution to please push from the back as you open with the pull so that the pull does not come off-- because the matchboxes are pretty tight (with art) and stuffed-- so it's all kind of a fragile deal!

CCB, I'm mailing you sometime this week. I am mailing the money separately in a sticker decorated envelope!

Agreed to all aspects.

If they made the inner box just a wee bit smaller, it would be better to accommodate the layers of paint and fluff and stuff.

I'm worried about some of my parts shifting in the mail so don't be surprised if each box is triple or even quadruple wrapped.

ahk's shrine has a part that I purposefully did not fasten down but it shouldn't create too much of a problem in shipping. Just be aware that that is intentional.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 06-15-2015 at 05:58 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 11:07 AM   #4785
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Agreed to all aspects.

If they made the inner box just a wee bit smaller, it would be better to accommodate the layers of paint and fluff and stuff.

I'm worried about some of my parts shifting in the mail so don't be surprised if each box is triple or even quadruple wrapped.

ahk's shrine has a part that I purposefully did not fasten down but it shouldn't create too much of a problem in shipping. Just be aware that that is intentional.
CCB
if you open my box and it smells a bit like surf and turf and burnt sugar it is becasue Gemme's spontaniously combusted.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 12:08 PM   #4786
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very excited to see these shrines. Spontaneously combusted?

I also wanted to give a gentle reminder about including some money to help with shipping costs. $5 would be most helpful. Please and thank you.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 04:18 PM   #4787
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post

I would triple agree with this swap-- CCB you are amazing with ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Noted. I believe this is a cautionary so I'm not all to you later.

CCB, when will you be sending out the swaps after you receive them? 1 week, a few days, 9 days, 2 weeks, the next monday?
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 09:08 PM   #4788
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
CCB
if you open my box and it smells a bit like surf and turf and burnt sugar it is becasue Gemme's spontaniously combusted.
Tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post

CCB, when will you be sending out the swaps after you receive them? 1 week, a few days, 9 days, 2 weeks, the next monday?
Nope, not at all! To be honest, your shrine was going sideways and downhill really fast but then a miracle happened and POOF! it was gorgeous and just right. It's my favorite as of this very moment.

I've fallen into the same Zen pit that CCB was in earlier but I have faith that it will all work out in the end. And, if it sucks that bad, I have a package of 20 other boxes to start over with.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #4789
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

So many recipes, so little time. I can't make up my mind on what recipes to use.

*palm to forehead

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 09:23 AM   #4790
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
So many recipes, so little time. I can't make up my mind on what recipes to use.

*palm to forehead
I know! I think I have a theme, but then I find a recipe I don't want to leave out!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #4791
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I developed a new recipe that I'm going to include! It's just a variation on an oldie but goodie, but it's perfect for summer. <Beaming proudly!>

I have to admit, most of the work I have done on this project so far involves cooking and eating.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 12:53 PM   #4792
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This has been such a fun project. Besame! I have 8 recipes....ENOUGH already! I did 5 & my honey wanted to put in 3 of hers!
Old 06-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #4793
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
This has been such a fun project. Besame! I have 8 recipes....ENOUGH already! I did 5 & my honey wanted to put in 3 of hers!
awesome! I can't wait to try them out

Will be the summer of good eating!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 02:19 PM   #4794
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I developed a new recipe that I'm going to include! It's just a variation on an oldie but goodie, but it's perfect for summer. <Beaming proudly!>

I have to admit, most of the work I have done on this project so far involves cooking and eating.
there has been some testing along the way...I'll agree to that over here!

It will be fun enjoying everyone's favorites!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 05:13 PM   #4795
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:

I will mail them within a couple days of receiving the last shipment. It should be a quick turnaround. I'm going to allow a good week for them to arrive (June 27th), then get them ready to send out. I will keep you updated as I receive them and hopefully the boxes will get to me in a timely manner. If they are all here early--I'll ship early.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 03:28 AM   #4796
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I'm feeling like a slacker as I only have FOUR recipes. However, one of them is an original (I won 1st place for desserts and 1st place overall!)!

https://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/i...15&fr2=piv-web

Back to creating and

Deb

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #4797
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

deb....those look divine! There is NOT a " slack" thing about you! Yours will be delish I am certain. A couple of mine are whimsical, cuties just for fun...easy & simple! Thank you for sharing....now my taste buds are watering.........have an awesome day/evening my friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
I'm feeling like a slacker as I only have FOUR recipes. However, one of them is an original (I won 1st place for desserts and 1st place overall!)!

Back to creating and

Deb

Old 06-17-2015, 12:26 PM   #4798
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I will mail them within a couple days of receiving the last shipment. It should be a quick turnaround. I'm going to allow a good week for them to arrive (June 27th), then get them ready to send out. I will keep you updated as I receive them and hopefully the boxes will get to me in a timely manner. If they are all here early--I'll ship early.
I braved a downpour to get to the post office at lunch today. Mine are on the way! I sent them in a priority package, so I hope you'll have it by the end of the week. ($5 included)

CCB - I really enjoyed this project. I would like to do this over and over with different themes! I went a little crazy with Jenn's. My sister was around when I was making them and she kept saying that the burger one was hilarious, which is NOT what I was going for! So, I made some alterations, but I guess we'll see.

I'm sorry my theme has turned out to be difficult. I was torn between Zen and Steampunk. Maybe steampunk would have been easier. See, we need to do another round!
Old 06-17-2015, 02:34 PM   #4799
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I say we do another round!! I have some new ideas too-- that involve ATC (artist trading cards).

But I wanted to talk with CCB about it first-- with details.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 04:27 PM   #4800
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I say we do another round!! I have some new ideas too-- that involve ATC (artist trading cards).

But I wanted to talk with CCB about it first-- with details.
Yes!!! Another round!

Tags
artists, creative types